Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Your demigod parent(In real)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   October 1st 2010, 8:02 pm

XD Nice guys...But watch the spam ok??

Well...like I said earlier, I have no clue who my godly parent is...I would say that I'm either a daughter of Eros or Apollo... But if I could be a child of a 'made up' god, then I would be the daughter of Acheron. He's the Atlantean god of creation and destruction, the bringer of the Apocolypse (as named by the Fates XD), and he has an extremely protective mother who is known as the Atlantean Destroyer, who is in essence THE Apocolypse. And said grand mother gives her grandchildren a blessing that allows the child to use her powers in times of great need ^.^

But sadly, said god and goddess dont exist...I got them out of a book v_v

But yea XD

Thanks Thalia!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Avvie and Siggy by deh amazing Laura!!!
__ __ __ __

Give me Thunder, I'll be strong.
Give me Lightning, I'll never budge.
This much I promise you.

Last edited by Astra Gahne on October 1st 2010, 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wow, nice spelling XP)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   October 2nd 2010, 1:12 pm

Yes mother XD I said that in my previous post haha

I think I'd be child of um... whoever was the God of Time too :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   October 2nd 2010, 6:15 pm

Isn't that Cronus?.......
How do you come to that conclusion?

I would definately be the child of the god/goddess of imagination... :/

((sorry, I tend to ...break that rule. Just call me on it and I'll stop))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   October 3rd 2010, 2:57 pm

No, he was the Titan. It's like...Hypnos or something. I can't remember.
I come to that conclusion because I'm always late at everything, slow yet time doesn't bother me XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   October 8th 2010, 8:11 am

I'd either be Apolllo because I'm good with Poems and Music and stuff or Athena because I'm top of most of my classes. Maybe Prometheus, because sometimes I get visions, or Janus because my ind keeps arguing with itself and I have to telll it to shut up.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   October 8th 2010, 9:53 am

The titan of time was Kronos. The whole series REVOLVED around him XD How could you not know his name?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net
Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   October 8th 2010, 11:24 am

I don't even thing that there was a god of time...

Thanks Thalia!!
__ __ __ __

This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   October 8th 2010, 1:23 pm

Well not a god, but a Titan (are they not considered gods?)

((But yah, that would be cool to be a demigod if a Titan, if I ever made a pjo site then that would be a good plot: the titans have escaped and they are having demigod chrildren.......

Ahh I'm spamming, ignore me!))
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   October 8th 2010, 2:12 pm

That would actually be a really good idea Forest...

And I don't really think that they're considered gods...

Thanks Thalia!!
__ __ __ __

This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   October 8th 2010, 2:16 pm

Sun Riverwood wrote:
No, he was the Titan. It's like...Hypnos or something. I can't remember.
I come to that conclusion because I'm always late at everything, slow yet time doesn't bother me XD
Ahem, Laura Wink
He was the TITAN of Time. I could swear there's a GOD too, like I said XD Of course I know Kronos's name!!! Though on Wikipedia and other books he's called Cronos or Cronus. Actually, I've only ever seen it spelled Kronos in the PJO books.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   October 8th 2010, 7:45 pm

Thanks Jeni!

I actually don't think there is a god of time as there is already a Titan for that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   October 9th 2010, 6:43 am

There's not a God of Time, Hypnos is God of Sleep! (HBH mate) So yeah, demititan.
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   October 9th 2010, 2:55 pm

Ah. I could have SWORN there was a God :/
Ah well I'll be a full-fledged weirdo then. I can be the Goddess of Time XD

*ends spam*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   October 9th 2010, 3:06 pm

((I don't want to spam but I need to tell you something! Go to randomness and bring up what I'm saying now or pm me!!!))
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   October 10th 2010, 4:57 pm

yea, that was some big spam Forrest...If you have to sy something like that, it would be better to just PM it...

Thanks Thalia!!
__ __ __ __

This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Harris

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   October 10th 2010, 5:28 pm

I'd probably be either an Apollo or Poseidon kid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evan Adairia Lewis

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, Forrest is behind your dresser, and I'm sitting on your desk!

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   October 10th 2010, 6:29 pm

My friend Bealia decided that I was a daughter of Nemesis...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   October 10th 2010, 6:42 pm

But your also hestia!!! I personally think your more hestia
Back to top Go down
Evan Adairia Lewis

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, Forrest is behind your dresser, and I'm sitting on your desk!

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   October 10th 2010, 6:46 pm

Really?

*coughs* have you forgotten that most unfortunate series of incidents involving Devin?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   October 10th 2010, 10:58 pm

Wait, I know what your talking about, but I forgot.... Were they saying he was hestia? Well, you know you can change that.... He can be Dyonisus lol (if I even spelled that right)
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   October 10th 2010, 11:15 pm

hey, can you guys please move this to either PM or the Randomness thread please?

Thanks Thalia!!
__ __ __ __

This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
Evan Adairia Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   October 11th 2010, 12:57 am

Uhh, ok.

Sorry if that was spam, I was just reffering to the fact that one of my friends thought I was a daughter Nemmisis because I beat a certain guy up after he started stalking me...I think Forrest was a little confused and was talking about another time when we made an list of every kid in our grade's godly parent, but if you want us to move this we can.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   October 11th 2010, 12:09 pm

Jeni, you get real mad over spam, huh?

I think Nemesis could have been mine too Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   October 11th 2010, 12:14 pm

No, I just realised that I've been letting spam slip by, and I figure that I need to start getting it reined in more, ya know?

Daughter of Eros!! ^_^

Thanks Thalia!!
__ __ __ __

This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   October 11th 2010, 7:37 pm

Really? I could never be Eros..... Although one of my friends could XD

Come to think of it, I could be Hestia.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   

Back to top Go down

Your demigod parent(In real)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next