Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The arrival of yet another newbie ((Sun/open))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: The arrival of yet another newbie ((Sun/open))   August 14th 2010, 1:41 pm

A satyr walked up an alley sencing a powerful demigod. He came across a girl crying her eyes out with her head buried in her knees. "Are you okay?" He asked hesitantely. Realizing that she wasn't alone, the girl snaped her head up. She wiped away her tears and said, "Yes, I'm fine! Please, leave a girl alone." She drew her legs out a eyed the boy, he seemed familier but there was some ...air about him. Like most monsters, he almost seemed hasy. Forrest snached her knife and drew it close to her. Catching site up the knife, the boy realized that the reason the girl seemed so powerful, was that she knew too much. The more she knew, the more easily monsters found her. "Hey, hey, I'm not a monster there's nothing to woory about!"
"You know about the monsters?" Came her sympathetic reply. Then she curtely added, "How can I trust you!"
The boy put his hands on his hips and said, "do I look like a large, hairy, scary, creepy monster? I have no weapon, how could I hert you?" Seemingly agreeing, Forrest stood up and let the boy bring her somewhere. He was urgently saying she neede to go somewhere, and Forrest agreed. Her sister had just died and she had nowhere to go, and she was completely alone.

After they walked for a ways, the boy told her to go up a hill. "Are you crazy? What the hell are you taking me to a stawberry farm for?" She had heard about this place and assumed it was a strawberry farm as all believed. The boy just laughed and pointed out a tree in the distance. Forrest caught sight of a bright gold color gleeming in the sunlight. It distracted her at first, but her eyes strayed to a dragon. She looked at the boy in horror. "You are a monster, why did you bring me here!"
"I may be a monster, but certainly one that will not harm you." Forrest rolled her eyes and turned away. She saw the face of her sister screaming at her to save her self and tears instantely welled up in her eyes. She did not at all trust the boy, but she was trained and clutched her knife closer to her. She did realize that the dragon hadn't tried to kill her yet so that was a good note. She wiped away her tears and turned back to him. A scram escaped her lips as she noticed that A. the boy had stripped his pants off, and that B. his legs were that of a goat. She could not run back to the street, so she took her chances and ran up the hill. Looking back at the non-pusuing boy...goat. She thought for an instant that she was dead like her sister and that maybe she was dreaming about a modern day Narnia. In that instant, Forrest rammed into something. She was not sure if it was a tree or a person or something of the likes, but, she was knocked off her feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of yet another newbie ((Sun/open))   August 14th 2010, 2:25 pm

((Powerful demigod? Rolling Eyes ))
Sun Riverwood stepped out of the Hermes Cabin, muttering goodbye to Naomi and her other friends there. Sun had only just woken up, not having slept properly for weeks, she tended to sleep in a lot. She stretched her arms, standing on her tip toes and yawning slightly. It was her turn to watch the Hill that day and she was already late. Not that anyone would notice of course. Some of the Unclaimed kids had decided to make a rota. A different person would guard the Hill each day of the week. Either to watch for Rebels, or to watch out for newbies. Of course, some people from other Cabins might have gotten there first, but the Unclaimed being Unclaimed, they understood how confusing it could be. So they had decided to watch the Hill.

"Crap..." she muttered, looking at her watch. She rubbed her eyes and stretched again before walking to the Hill. Then Sun broke into a jog, followed by a run. She knew how important her job was, and though she hated it...she needed to do it properly.

As she reached the Hill, she knelt by Peleus's tree nervously (she was still fairly new and didn't trust the dragon much as of yet). Following Naomi's advice...she made sure she was no where near the Golden Fleece. Sun sighed, already bored so she got out her old knife, grabbed a random stick on the floor and started carving it. Carving it into what? Sun had no idea.

Suddenly, a scream. The scream was female and sounded young, around Sun's age. She put her stick down, kept her knife and got out the sword Elizabeth had given her, and peeped down the side of the Hill. There was a girl there, a satyr...and of course the Rebel Camp.

"It's okay Doug! I got it!" she yelled down to the satyr who mock saluted and scampered off. Sun glanced at the Rebel Camp. They'd heard the girl's scream. Sun and the girl weren't by Peleus yet either. They were in trouble.

"Let's go!" she yelled, grabbing the girl's hand and sprinting up the Hill, practically dragging the girl behind her. Sun didn't care if the girl was panicking, or scared or anything. They both needed to get to Camp ASAP. Especially now that the Rebels were pursuing. Panting, they reached the top of the Hill. Sun let the other girl catch her breath before pinning her down to the floor. Sun's street instincts kicked in, and being suspicious of every new arrival she crushed the flat of her sword against the girl's knife, but not so hard that she couldn't talk.

"Who are you? Where did you come from? Who sent you? Are you a Rebel?" she shouted, somehow calm. Just like she did a few days ago in the Strawberry Fields with Laura.

((Sorry it took so long...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of yet another newbie ((Sun/open))   August 15th 2010, 3:15 pm

((well remember in the book, the more they know, and the more powerful they become, the easier it is for monsters to find them. Oh, and I wasn't trying to hint anything Embarassed ))

A girl came running up to them, the first words that came out of her mouth were, "it's okay Doug! I got it!"  [i]Doug?[\i] Forrest thought repulsed. [i]No one said Doug unless they were wanna be ghetto. [\i] And the sad thing was, the fawn, satyr, boy seemed to submit to her and scamper off. Still staring in disgust, Forrest was caught off-guard when the girl grabbed her arm. It was violentely jerked in the opposite direction. 

Trying to pull her arm out of the other girl's grasp she shouted, "what are you doing?!" Earning strength from the streets, she was able to wriggle out of her hold. She stopped and faintly heard battle cries behind her. She glimped back and noticed they had angry looking persuers. She dubtifully ran behind the girl hoping beyond hopes it was the right thing to do. When they stopped running Forrest regained her breath, only to have it knocked out of her when she was thrown to the floor. She expertely threw her off jumping to her feet. While doing this, she slashed her knife threateningly. Her voice now betraying herself fearfully said, "you are a monster, both of you were! Tell me what is going on or I swear I will drive this into your throut!"

She looked behind them realizing that the pushers had stopped. "Lets start with them, who are they and why are they following us! Are they one of the monsters?" She held her knife unwavering in front her. She was disappointing that her main one was lost in her last fight along ...along with her sister. The blade felt unfamilier in her hands, yet she could still weild it moderately well.
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of yet another newbie ((Sun/open))   August 15th 2010, 4:13 pm

((Oh right! Haha XD It's actually the more they know the more monsters can detect them because their smell grows or something. Anyway two things, Doug's his name XD And what's ghetto? I always hear Americans say it and I'm still clueless.))

Sun noticed the girl giving her dirty looks, "I didn't choose his name..." she muttered, knowing it was because of that. Not many people were fond of that particular satyr, but not usually because of his name. Sun herself didn't exactly love him, but luckily...she never really had to put up with him. Sun guessed he was one of those satyrs that followed the legendary Grover. But she wasn't sure.

"Stop struggling and follow me!" she yelled, noticing the girl struggling, with force too. Streets too... she thought before deciding she didn't care. She'd met two people at Camp who came from the streets, four if you included herself.

The girl wriggled out of her grasp and Sun grunted, miffed.

"Just make sure you follow, mkay?" she yelled, not really looking where she was going as she was walking.

((God-moder! How do you know your character's strong enough to throw off Sun, huh?))

As Sun tackled the girl to the ground, she was pushed off ((PUPPETER XD)) and she cried out in annoyance. But then the girl drew her knife and started slashing at Sun, to which she simply laughed.

"Uh-uh. Don't think so," she laughed, twirling her sword expertly. "I'm not a monster! Doug was...but not the kind that attacked you. I'll tell you what's going on when I get answers!" she said, hoping she was intimidating. "Now who are you? Where did you come from? And are you a Rebel?!" she yelled, somehow calm.

Then the girl started asking questions, to which Sun gave her a look of pure fury.

"No! I refuse to answer your questions unless you answer mine!" she yelled. I will NOT be dictated here! she thought angrily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of yet another newbie ((Sun/open))   August 15th 2010, 10:44 pm

((guetto is like your trying to be cool and your really not. Not god-modding! you can say you were caught off guard and was not realizing I would throw you off! And pushing you off is'nt really puppetting, you threw me to the ground!))

Obviousely realizing that was she said had sounded weird, the girl said, "I didn't choose his name..." Forrest felt really stupid. She felt like it wasn't really her fault because he never told her his name, but she felt stupid all the same.

As Forrest was struggeling the girl shouted at her to stop. "Why should I stop?! For all I know your a monster, you all are! I have learned to never trust anyone, or they may end up with an advantage over you ...or..." She stopped not wanting to slay herself or be reminded of what had happened just last night. Forrest simpely ignored the girl's second remark. Upon seeing the pusuers, she had felt stupid in front of her again! She didn't know to trust her, yet she was leading her away from some form of danger.

The shouted shouted at each other for a short while, and as the dirl refused to do anything until she did, Forrest sighed angrily and aggreed. "For starters, I don't even know why I am here. I followed that stupid satyr when my gut instict told me not to. My name is Forrest. I cannot answer your second question. I've been thrown out of an orphanage and traveled across half the united states. And I havn't a clue what a rebel is!" She calmed herself down and eased her voice into one that sounded almost submissive. She was not a submissive person at all, but she had leared doing this often helped to ease the person she was aquainted with. "Now, will you please give me some answers? I'm lost and confused, and ...competly alone." The last words hit her like a dagger to the heart. Just uttering those words made her feel so vulnerable inside. She willed herself not to start crying, but couldn't help letting a single tear escape. She wiped it away quickely hopeing the girl wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of yet another newbie ((Sun/open))   August 17th 2010, 4:44 pm

((Oh okay, thanks. Haha woops, forgot about that XD))
Sun glared at the girl with fury and annoyance. She ignored the part about being a monster, simply because she couldn't be bothered going through the whole ordeal of explaining to yet another newbie that she was a demigod, not a monster. . . blah blah blah.

"Oh shut up!" she yelled at the girl. "Shut up, shut up, shut up!" she screeched before doing a bad imitation of the girl's voice, "I have learned never to trust anyone, or they may end with an advantage!" she said, before yelling back in her normal voice again, "You think you know these things but you just don't!" she yelled, having a Nemo flashback. She remembered peeping through someone's window and watching that film.

"Back off! Peleus will see you in a bit!" she yelled, looking back at the Rebels with a determined glare.

Sun smiled, happy she'd gotten her way for once. Then she smiled genuinely at the girl, "Okay then. I believe you. Your one of us," she said. "I like your name by the way..." she added as an afterthought. "Sorry about earlier. I couldn't be sure if you were to be trusted you see." she explained, keeping her sword as a sign of friendship.

"What do you need answered? Here, sit." she asked, sitting down cross-legged on the ground, petting Peleus tentatively.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of yet another newbie ((Sun/open))   August 18th 2010, 11:12 pm

Forrest glared at the girl at she shouted at her to shut up. Forrest just about grabbed her things and left. Leaving this stupid place would probably be the right thing to do. Here the people were apparently not very welcoming, and they seemed to be "friends" with the monsters. The thought almost scared Forrest, ever since she was a child, she and her sister had been trying to run away from them lest they be killed.
But being the girl she was, she did not back down. She would not be of the weaker party in this conversation. Although, she could make the girl think she wasn't maybe she might be albe to bend her if time were on her side... Hearing the last of her ranting Forrest almost said, are you done now? but thought better of it. Instead she calmely answered. "Exactly, I don't, I don't know anything! And your too busy yelling at me, to help me!"

"Okay then. I believe you. Your one of us."
Forrest was taken aback as the girl smiled at her for the first time. Was it really that easy? Did all she want me to do was submit to her? Forrest wondered in disgust. "Whose us? I don't know if this is a game, or a test of my ability, or ...something. But, who are those people over there, are they the enemy?" She used that mock phase as one that had been used many times before refurring to a group of people who are fighting for something you are not, or merely waving pitchforkes in your face becasue you were falsely accused of something.

A confused Forrest squinted her eyes ever so slightely as a reflex to confusion and distrust. The girl who had been so angry with her just moments before just apologized and complimented her. "Er ...thank you?" Forrest replied not all-too sure on how to react. "You couldn't be sure if I could be trusted?" Forrest said back in almost a wisper of amazment and yet more confusion. "What do yuo need answered? Here sit." The girl said, sitting by the monster petting it. Forrest had mixed emotions about this place, but something inside her kept urging her that it was a trap. She tentativaly cast a glance at the drangon then reached her hand forward ready to snatch it back if it make a move. She calmely touched it, it couldn't necesarily be called a petting motion, but she pulled it back and sighed saying, "for one, why has that not tryed to kill me yet?"
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of yet another newbie ((Sun/open))   August 21st 2010, 5:00 pm

Sun breathed in and out, trying to control her temper, "Look, I'm willing to help you out. You can't seriously think I'll just grab a random stranger and trust them straight away? You could be one of them," she said, jerking her thumb in direction to the retreating Rebels.

"Us is the demigods. Camp Half-Blood. The good guys," she said, running through what Naomi had told her. "It's not a game, or a test. This is real," she said, looking the girl straight in the eye which was very unnerving to most people before carrying on. "Those people over there are the enemy. The Rebels. The kids who grew tired of the Gods, and turned their back on them.

Sun grinned, happy the girl seemed to settle down enough to ask questions instead of run away.
"Peleus is a good dragon. But uh. . . Your not alone. I don't really trust him either. But don't touch the Fleece! Whatever you do, just don't touch the Golden Fleece," she said, holding out her hands before dropping them again. "Peleus protects us. That's why those guys retreated. They're scared of Peleus." she explained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of yet another newbie ((Sun/open))   August 26th 2010, 11:42 pm

The girl said something about a demigod? Yes, Forrest was sure that's what she said, a demigod. In her head Forrest wondered what a demigod was as the girl went on. Staring her right in the eyes, Forrest held the contact nit dropping it until she did. Forrest had done that to many people to help them realize she knew what she was doing. But that was the problem, she didn't know what was going on, all she knew was that this place could be some asailum.

Forrest started as the girl spoke again:  "Those people over there are the enemy. The Rebels. The kids who grew tired of the Gods, and turned their back on them." Forrest almost laughed at the petty name "rebels". Even though the girl spoke otherwise, Forrest felt like she was in some sort of childish game. Another thing continouousely bothered Forrest, "us is the demigods. ... They grew tired of the gods." she had now spoken of some form of diety twice. And unlike most people, she used it in a plural tence other than singular. Hesatantely, Forrest asked, "what kind of gods?" Forrest's sister had always teased her about her mental health, but Forrest never assumed she wasn't joking. That option kept crossing her mind.

Forrest was relieved but still slightely hestitant as the girl finally asnswered her question. Forrest listened hestitantely then realized that the "golden fleece" she spoke of was the bright object that Forrest had seen above all else. It had lost Forrest's attention as she saw the dragon and its ...teeth, but now it was drawing her attention once more. She knew it had to have some importance if the dragon was guarding it.
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of yet another newbie ((Sun/open))   August 27th 2010, 5:18 pm

Sun watched the girl patiently, out of character for her normal impatient self. She supposed she might have felt a little sorry for the street girl. She held in her laughter while watching the silent girl. You could almost see the cogs turning in her head and Sun could imagine steam coming out of her ears at any moment. The expression on Forrest's face was that of a puppy's when it was figured out it was abandoned. Sun had seen plenty of those in her time, and she'd taken them in each time too. Before she'd taken them to a Rescue Centre. When the girl finally spoke, Sun smiled at her, even though all she did was repeat what Sun herself had said not two minutes ago.

"Yes, that's right," she said, wanting to nudge her on to keep talking, though obviously didn't.
Forrest asked something anyway though which was lucky.

"Greek Gods. The Olympians, and the Minor Gods. All the mythology is true," she told her, hoping that she wouldn't freak out or laugh like Sun did with Naomi. Who knew? Maybe it'd sink in quickly.

"So," she stated, standing up. "You ready to go to Camp yet?" she asked, expecting the answer would be no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of yet another newbie ((Sun/open))   August 29th 2010, 11:01 pm

Forrest got the answer out of her a lot sooner than assumed. However, the answer was much different. Expecting the normal, 'oh yah I believe in some weird god.' she was told that the Greek gods were real. "There is no effin way!" Forrest said out of shock and bewilderment. So she had gone off her rocker, she was hearing things now too. She counted off a list in her head. She saw monsters, but she knew there was something real behind them, people maybe.... I mean they igured ...even killed.......... She couldn't go on and snapped back to; and now she was hearing things. She reached out and lightely grazed her to make sure the girl was real.

Then it dawned in her what the girl said earlier, "us is the demigods." Forrest understood what was implied, but she didn't want to go on and be convinced even more of how she was mental. After a pause, the girl spoke yet again. Forrest recoiled and said, "I don't want to be locked up like a criminal! Okay I get it, I'm mental. Please leave me alone. I swear, if you attempt to put me in cuffs, and bring be away, your head'll be in my next stew." Forrest did not mean to say the last part, it kind of blurted out. She regretted the words as soon as they came out, they were too dark for her. She obviously would not eat her, but if it came to it, Forrest would end in fight. It struck her how she was so lost that she was becoming. She processed this and wondered if it was a disease as she was still aware of it. 'slowely losing your mind and being aware of it.' it was almost like chinease water torture.
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of yet another newbie ((Sun/open))   August 30th 2010, 3:34 pm

Sun rolled her eyes, about to start with the impatient Yeah yeah yeah, your a demigod, the Gods are real. I just said that, let's go., but of course...she didn't. She was in an odd mood that day, a patient one. She supposed it was after waking up so late, her normal behaviour hadn't kicked in yet.
"Yes. I know it's hard to believe, I'm still new to Camp so I'm still a little hazy on the details myself. But there are people in Camp...they can tell you more about it," she said, trying to put as much "emotion" in her words as she could so as to get Forrest to believe her.

Sun sighed, "You aren't going to be locked up! Am I locked up? Hm? No!" she said, practically begging, the tone of desperation in her voice creeping higher up and getting more visible by the minute.
"No, your not mental. And if you are then you certainly aren't alone," she said, trying for humour at such a ridiculous time. "I'm sorry...but if I "leave you alone" as you say, then you'll either be killed, recruited to the wrong side or tortured for information then kept prisoner. I'm assuming you don't want any of that, if you do...you really are mental." she said, her mouth set in a grim, serious line.

Then her temper was almost set loose. She opened her mouth, set her brow and clenched her fist tightly.
"Forrest, you should know this about me," she said, looking down, her voice dangerously low. "When I lose my temper. . . bad things happen. I black out. I'm purely taken over by my rage. I literally, don't remember what happens after that. Now I suggest you stop being so hostile with me. I have done nothing but be nice, to you," she said, before looking up and giving Forrest one of her famous piercing gaze with her scary ice blue eyes ((see character sheet)). "Know that I do not appreciate being treated like this." she said, before unclenching her fist, closing her eyes again and looking at the girl opposite her normally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of yet another newbie ((Sun/open))   September 4th 2010, 3:56 pm

((I like the way you spell humour!))

Forrest, still not believing the girl decided drudgingely to go with her. Hopeing that the girl was right and other people would help her and merely nodded. 

After the girl continued talking, Forrest listened to her. She still did not believe her but hoped there was a glimer of hope and she wasn't mental. Forrest brushed her knife closer to her making sure she had it. If the girl made one false move, she'd be ready. "For your information, I don't have a 'side' in this. There is no possible way for me to go to the 'wrong' side as there's no determining which one is the 'real right' one. 

Right when Forrest was about to leave with her, she was shocked when she opened her mouth again and spoke once more. "Oh you've been so nice to me." Forrest grumbled under her breath so that the girl couldn't hear her. "Youve thrown me to the ground, accused me of being a spy, and acted as if I am super weak and is incapable of fighting off, their ...pets." They treated the dragon as a PET it was maddness.
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of yet another newbie ((Sun/open))   September 4th 2010, 4:04 pm

((Why how do you spell it? XD))

Sun grinned triumphantly, flicking her hair out of her eyes. She sighed slightly.
"Look...you'll see, okay? Like I said..." she said, before wandering if she had said it... "I'm new here too. If we just find someone...anyone...that's been here long, maybe been claimed, you'll know which side is the good one. The Rebels are the wrong side, because...well I'm not that clear on it myself. But I know this...they chased you up the Hill. Why would they do that if they were good?" she asked, thinking on how else to explain it.

I wonder...perhaps we should find someone... she thought awkwardly to herself, thinking about the full...four people she'd met since she came to Camp Half-Blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of yet another newbie ((Sun/open))   September 7th 2010, 10:34 pm

((humor XD))

Forrest was pleased with herself. She had gone into submission allowing the girl to think that she was in control. Like many people, all she needed was a nudge, and now she was completeing the task which Forrest had wished for long ago. Forrest listened, a little annoyed, [i]you already said that![\i] Forrest couldn't help but complain to herself. But again, she said nothing. Forrest was not at all shaken by her, purely annoyed, and she just wanted to get this over with.

Still confused about the whole rebel thing, Forrest just nodded. She hoped to find another person later who would elaborate more on that. [i]Well they could be trying to save me from you![\i] The snide remark came to her lips but did not quite escape. Forrest still did not trust her, however much she was trying to convince her otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of yet another newbie ((Sun/open))   September 8th 2010, 2:18 pm

((Haha weird XD I don't know how to reply by the way :/ Should we ask someone claimed to join?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of yet another newbie ((Sun/open))   September 8th 2010, 9:06 pm

((sure, or else we'll just walk over and nothing will happen))
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of yet another newbie ((Sun/open))   September 9th 2010, 2:11 pm

((I'll PM someone random, now Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of yet another newbie ((Sun/open))   

Back to top Go down

The arrival of yet another newbie ((Sun/open))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1