Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

-New and Improved- Sky's Graphic Shop!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: -New and Improved- Sky's Graphic Shop!   August 16th 2010, 11:14 pm

Examples:

Rules:
Credit me
Wear for at least a week
No spamming my thread.
No stealing my work as your own.

Form-

Name:
Portrayer:
Son/daughter of: (leave blank if unclaimed OR if you don't want this put up there)
Text:
Color's:
background/extras:
Anything else?:

I AM NOW DOING full body AND close-up AVVIES! (As well as regular/non cartoon avvies...)
form-

Name:
Full body or face view:
Colors: (eye color, hair color, etc)
Back Ground:
Extra:
Other:

Avvie buddies!

Last edited by Skyler E. Harley on August 28th 2010, 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: -New and Improved- Sky's Graphic Shop!   August 17th 2010, 11:50 pm

(SFTDP)
But Uhmm... Anybody? Really.. No one? At all?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: -New and Improved- Sky's Graphic Shop!   August 18th 2010, 5:01 pm

I want one!

Name: Greyson King
Portrayer: Cody Linley
Son/daughter of:
Text: Ready to take on anything
Color's: blues
background/extras:
Anything else?: Can you use him with his longer hair? And thank you (:
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: -New and Improved- Sky's Graphic Shop!   August 18th 2010, 5:18 pm

((Will MacKenzie be annoyed at you? -_-))

Name: Sun Riverwood
Portrayer: Annasophia Robb
Son/daughter of: (leave blank if unclaimed OR if you don't want this put up there)
Text: I wanna know what it'd be like to find perfection in my pride... ((if that's okay))
Color's: Meh go wild.
background/extras: Again, go wild.
Anything else?: Could you please use this picture once?
http://content8.flixster.com/photo/78/76/97/7876970_tml.png
If you want any other picture, choose any but please pick one with short hair, straight if possible.

Thank you Sky Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: -New and Improved- Sky's Graphic Shop!   August 18th 2010, 5:35 pm

Can I change my form?

Name: Greyson King
Portrayer: Tom Felton
Son/daughter of:
Text: Ready to take on anything
Color's: blues
background/extras:
Anything else?: Can you use him with his Malfoy (bleach blond) hair? thank you (:
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: -New and Improved- Sky's Graphic Shop!   August 18th 2010, 6:33 pm

((Greyson, You want the second one correct? Not the first form?
Sun - she won't mind this is my second shop anyways d: I'll Have these up by tomorrow, friday the latest..))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: -New and Improved- Sky's Graphic Shop!   August 19th 2010, 9:28 am

Okay, thank you Skyler!
I'll be away from today till Satruday though Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: -New and Improved- Sky's Graphic Shop!   August 19th 2010, 8:12 pm

Yeah I want the second form
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: -New and Improved- Sky's Graphic Shop!   August 20th 2010, 11:39 am

Just because I love you I shall not be a meanie and ignore your shop like I was going to... <3<3

Name: MacKenzie Cole
Portrayer: Taylor Swift
Son/daughter of: Apollo
Text: I have a crush... on music
Color's: Sunny colors
background/extras: Anything Apollo-ish!
Anything else?: Nope (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: -New and Improved- Sky's Graphic Shop!   August 20th 2010, 5:21 pm

((Love the quote you have MacKenzie.))

I'm back now XD But yeah, thanks Skyler!

Haha Friday latest XD
Don't worry about it XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: -New and Improved- Sky's Graphic Shop!   August 23rd 2010, 2:58 pm

Sorry guys, computers being retarded, and I went away on a unplanned trip last week.... -sigh- school starts this week, but I promise to have them up soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: -New and Improved- Sky's Graphic Shop!   August 23rd 2010, 3:00 pm

Swearing Sky? XD
Haha good luck with school, mine starts this week too...or next.

Thank you Very Happy
Take your time Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: -New and Improved- Sky's Graphic Shop!   August 27th 2010, 10:03 pm

Alright!!! Sorry I took FOREVER Guys, but I Finally Got your sigs done and ready, my siggy muse bursted so i made a bunch! Enjoy, Take your pick, any questions or redos just tell me!!

Sun - Yours turned out AWESOME! I loved 'em! Enjoy!
1)
[img*]http://i38.tinypic.com/2vcvrix.jpg[/img]

2)

[IMG*]http://i36.tinypic.com/34zzmoi.jpg[/IMG]
(I used a different Quote for this, just tell me if you want the original one! )

Greyson - Greyson, I only made one for you sorry.. couldn't find many pics I liked. So enjoy, redo's Just ask! ^^

[IMG*]http://i37.tinypic.com/2vba3ox.jpg[/IMG]

KENZIE!! - I love, Love, Love! How your turned out! I hope you do to!!!!
1)

[IMG*]http://i35.tinypic.com/o5ana8.jpg[/IMG]

2)

[IMG*]http://i37.tinypic.com/35iqiwh.jpg[/IMG]

and 3)

[IMG*]http://i38.tinypic.com/2h3q99c.jpg[/IMG]

Just remove the stars!!!
Hope you like 'em!
Credit and wear for a week!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: -New and Improved- Sky's Graphic Shop!   August 30th 2010, 6:35 pm

Oh My Gosh! I swear I posted here! o.O
Sorry!

I meant to say:
THANK YOU SO MUCH THEY ARE BOTH AWESOMETASTIC! It's okay you used a different quote the second time XD And it's alright you didn't use the picture I asked XD

Oh yeah, do I have to wear them both for a week? Like at the same time? Or could I wear one, then use the other?

THANKS AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: -New and Improved- Sky's Graphic Shop!   August 30th 2010, 6:39 pm

Haha, you don't have to use them both ^^ Your welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: -New and Improved- Sky's Graphic Shop!   August 31st 2010, 3:11 pm

I think I will anyway after getting rid of the gaia avatars XD

Thanks again Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: -New and Improved- Sky's Graphic Shop!   September 9th 2010, 7:43 pm

Name: Jeni Carter
Portrayer: Kate Voegele
Son/daughter of: Zues
Text: Bring on the Rain
Color's: anything that goes with the pictures...just stay away from pastels -shudders-
background/extras: Lightning in the background??
Anything else?: Go crazy!

Thanks Sky! -hugs-

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

Avvie and Siggy by deh amazing Laura!!!
__ __ __ __

Give me Thunder, I'll be strong.
Give me Lightning, I'll never budge.
This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -New and Improved- Sky's Graphic Shop!   

Back to top Go down

-New and Improved- Sky's Graphic Shop!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thalia's Pine Tree :: OOC :: Graphic Arts (Signatures and Avatars)-
Jump to: