Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Starting over -Cara//pm-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Starting over -Cara//pm-   August 18th 2010, 12:32 am

Skyler sat down on the back porch steps of the big house, her eyes were red and puffy, her skin seemed even more pale than usual, her dark blue eyes were squeezed shut, and she was using her pointer fingers to rub her temples. She wore a simple outfit, a dark blue t-shirt, and jeans that flared by the feet, and hat rips and such every where, and black vans. Her blonde hair was tied back in a messy pony tail.
She was pretty sure she was losing sleep, and weight. The past month had all been down hill, The giant fight right here on the back porch, The pain and torcher. The explanations. The war. The loss, Oh the loss. Sky could hardly bare it, She had lost a friend recently. Two acctually, One in battle. And one... She never say him again, just flat out dissapeared mysteriously. She squeazed her eyes shut tighter, refusing to cry. She was tougher than that.

Skyler Slowly counted to ten One...Two...Three...Four... She took in deep breaths and kept her mind clear. Seven....eight....nine.....Ten... She took another deep breath, and opened her eyes, rubbing them, to rid of the red puffyness, though it did no good. She sighed, Why did this have to happen to her? She had yet to know the answer to. Skyler missed her friends, the ones gone, and the ones she had just lost contact with. She wanted to talk to Lizzy, and Kenzie. And she missed Theo. Taking in one last deep breath, she looked up at the clear blue sky, and stretched. Looking up, she swore she heard footsteps, She wrapped her arms around her legs, and looked at the approaching girl. Guess it was about time she Start all over. Fresh and new, No her regular old grumpy mean self. Right? Right. Here's to starting over. She thought to herself.

(Sorry its so suckish and short >.> ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Starting over -Cara//pm-   August 18th 2010, 12:54 am

Cara Trickton, newly arrived Camper, was lost. What could you expect? Just weeks ago she had stumbled in through camp borders and into this mysterious world where the Greek Gods did indeed exsist and her father one of them. It didn't take much to convince the ten-year-old. She had just escaped running away from a murder scene where she remained the prime suspect and rightfully so. Cara would've stayed here if... if zombies were actually fairy princesses who roamed the world in search for a pot of gold. Cara didn't care. She was safe... that's all that mattered. And, weirdly, the girl found herself starting to warm up to the place. Cara could be found constantly wandering the grounds, searching for something interesting to do. Cara had been almost everywhere... except for the armory. She knew she had to get a weapon... to fight monsters and whatever but Cara couldn't bear to LOOK at a weapon. She couldn't bring herself to touch one.

'I don't like fighting,' She thought solemnly as she climbed the steps to the Big House. Cara didn't know why, but she always felt calmer inside of the structure. The blast of A/C chilled Cara and she hugged her pitch-black cloak around her. The back of it trailed like a bride's veil because it was still about ten sizes too big. That didn't stop her from wearing it. Her bright blue eyes looked around her curiously as she started off to the back porch. Under the cloak, Cara wore a fresh Camp t-shirt and faded jeans, some new clothes. Cara loved being able to take a shower every single day, whereas when she was running from the cops she could barely stop to get something to eat.

Cara stepped out onto the back porch and spied someone already there. The young girl backed up in embarassment, stuttering out a small apology. She tripped over the back of the long cloak but caught herself by grabbing onto a pillar. Yeah, Cara wouldn't have known graceful if it were right under her nose. "I- I didn't see you there. I thought this place, um.... I... I think I'll go now," She finished dumbly.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Starting over -Cara//pm-   August 18th 2010, 1:14 am

((I'll post tomorrow promise! ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Starting over -Cara//pm-   August 27th 2010, 7:44 pm

~Hades~

A darkness seemed to linger above Hades' head as he mindlessly walked around the Underworld. Of course, it might have had something to do with the fact that he was God of the Dead, but Hades knew that this time, the morbidity of his job was not influencing his emotions. It was time that he revealed another part of him, one that he was not proud of. He disliked being clumped with his ridiculous brothers in terms of the number of children running around. The oath...well, things were just not working out for the old god.

He knew what he had to do, though. He had already waited so long, let another one of his children suffer. He tried to protect them as much as possible but there was always that time when he could no longer protect them. And now, it was time. With a weary sigh, one that had dejection lingering, Hades sought out his daughter, the one who deserved to know who her father was. A humourous thought came up to his mind as he remembered hearing what his daughter's grandmother had called him. She never did like him and for good reasons as well. As much as he loved his daughter's mother, he just couldn't; it had to be kept secret. One slip-up was not going to ruin his life and relationships.

The girl with the raven black hair was the one who intrigued him. A closer look and he could see the very light blue eyes that had struck a chord in his heart ten years ago. Could it have been so long, a decade? Yet it was a decade of wrong, of neglect. But it was not the time to worry about that; Hades was sure that one day, his daughter would be able to forgive him. It was only a matter of how long he would have to live knowing he was hated by his daughter. Hades watched as his symbol appeared above his daughter's head, unsure of what her response would be.

"Cara Trickton, you are a daughter of Hades, a daughter of the Underworld." Hades paused as he considered what next to do. He couldn't just leave, not like this. No, he had to do something for her, something to make up for all the miserable years she had to go through at such an early age. With a flick of a hand, a shield in its full form appeared in front of Cara. Hades knew it was nothing entirely special but he really wasn't one to lavish his children with gifts. Couldn't keep spoiling them at an early age. "This here is a shield, one that has been fortified. I'm sorry that I was not there for you, and I can only give you this. I'm just not..."

Hades' voice trailed off as he realised how awkward this claiming was starting to become. With a small cough, Hades decided to retry. "Cara Trickton, I hereby claim you as a daughter of Hades. Make me proud." And without another moment's hesitation, Hades retreated.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Starting over -Cara//pm-   August 28th 2010, 12:23 am

"I- I didn't see you there. I thought this place, um.... I... I think I'll go now,"
Skyler Shrugged, "No it's fine. You can stay." She stood up and wiped her hands on her ripped skinny jeans, smoothed down her blue Tee shirt, and made sure both shoe's laces were tied. Retying her hair up, She sniffled and stuck her hand out, "Im Skyler Harley. But I go by Sky." she said. Leaving out whether she was claimed or not, and by who. Usually she would end up saying it eventually, but She had gotten sick of hearing 'Cupid's little girl' over and over. It was an insult in her book. Shaking her head she mumbled, "Daughter of Eros." After a moment.

When she looked up, she saw the symbol of hades appear over the girl's head, Skyler's eyes widened, and she broke into a grin. "Well congrats. Uhmm. Ms.?" She said, And dropped her hand back down to her side, "That's amazing! A big three kid!" She said and laughed, "Thats awesome!" She said, and leaned against the railing, of the porch.

(Sorry its sooo short >.< No muse. ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting over -Cara//pm-   

Back to top Go down

Starting over -Cara//pm-
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1