Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

In the Woods, where both Sun's were hiding... ((Skyler/OPEN))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: In the Woods, where both Sun's were hiding... ((Skyler/OPEN))   September 4th 2010, 4:14 pm

Sun Riverwood was lost. Hopelessly lost in the maze that Campers call "Woods". She'd been there for almost an hour now. First, she fought a monster with her bare hands. No, she didn't beat it. She sticked a twig in it's eye and ran away. Then she got lost, couldn't find anything or anyone and was beginning to wonder if she was still in Camp.

"Woods," she snorted, wading her way through the many trees whose branches were scratching her face and arms all the time. "Bloody heck," she muttered. "Jungle more like," she said as she ducked under a huge branch she'd nearly ran into and could have sworn she had run into a few minutes earlier.

She sighed and stood still, hearing twigs snapping behind her. Going against her instincts, she turned around with her eyes squeezed shut, resisted the urge to pounce on whoever or whatever was behind her like she had every other time she'd met someone, and said,
"Please tell me your on my side," she said, dented knife behind her in an iron tight grasp.

((Sorry, museless.))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: In the Woods, where both Sun's were hiding... ((Skyler/OPEN))   September 4th 2010, 4:49 pm

Skyler walked through the woods, Her bow at Ready, She felt anxious and antsy, she had been quiet for to long. Sneaking around a bush She saw something, looking through her binoculars she ginned. Twang! Her arrow flew through the air, and she heard the whimpers of the animal she shot, Running up to the hound she grinned again, "Bingo." Pulling the Arrow out of the Hounds eye, The Hound dissolved in the monstery dust, it usually let behind, Shaking the dust off her arrow, she stuffed it back in her quiver. It had been a pretty preductive day, she had caught quiet a lot, crafted a few new Arrows with Kenzie, And hey, even Beat up a kid. Hey He was giving her 'The look' He deserved it Okay!

Rolling her eyes, Sky continued forward, She had a lot of anger to get out, she just wanted to scream, With this new found war going on, the 'Spy' Rumors, The fights, The deaths, the disapearances, The list goes on and on! And on top of it, The stress made it hard to sleep at night, or eat at that matter. She had dark purple rings under her dark blue eyes, her Blonde hair was matted and Tangled, and caked in blood, dirt, and who knows what. Her tan skin was muddy from her trek in the woods, and her training sessions. Her limbs ached, her hands were scratched, raw and blistered from working on arrows with Kenzie, Her head hurt, Her heart was shattered. Her mind was running on over drive, from no sleep. Her Thoughts were scattered.

Wearing simple Skinny jeans with rips on them, her camp t-shirt, protective armor, considering she was hunting in t he forest, her Black converse. She accidently snapped a twig as her foot connected with the earth. She froze, she than Heard something ahead, Did she scare away her next catch.. already? Noo!!

"Please tell me your on my side,"
Skyler looked around, and coming through the trees was a young girl, She had blonde hair and was a bit shorter than Sky herself, Her eyes were squeezed shut, and she clutched her dagger till her knuckles where white.
"Possible." Sky looked the girl up and down. "Unless I decide to kill you." She said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: In the Woods, where both Sun's were hiding... ((Skyler/OPEN))   September 4th 2010, 5:43 pm

Sun opened her eyes and sighed, Rebel or not, the girl opposite her wasn't that much older then her and didn't look at all threatening. She looked like she could hardly stand. Wow, has she actually slept this century? she thought, smirking to herself. She was always great at personal jokes...just never out loud.
"So uh...you look kinda...in bad shape. You need ambrosia?" she wondered, knife still in hand.

Lo, the living dead talks, she thought as the girl started speaking sarcastically. "Okay...uh seriously, Rebel or Camper?" she asked, fixing her intimidating ice blue gaze directly at the girl. ((see charrie sheet))

Sun began to wonder if she had mistakenly wondered into the Rebel Camp. Normally, she could take this girl. Especially in her exhausted condition. But what if she called on her little buddies?

"I'm a Rebel," she blurted out without really thinking straight. What was wrong with her? I'm the one who needs ambrosia... she thought to herself angrily. She was better than this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: In the Woods, where both Sun's were hiding... ((Skyler/OPEN))   September 4th 2010, 6:03 pm

"So uh...you look kinda...in bad shape. You need ambrosia?"
"Im Fine!" Skyler Snapped, She closed her eyes and rubbed her temples with her fingers, She sighed. The girl was looking at Skyler like she was some weak, beat up little girl. Well She wasn't. She just had a bad week, Things were going down hill, and it wasn't all that great, but she could still take on the world if she had to, She might be a little bruised, and beat up, perhaps a bit exhausted, but still sharp as a tack.

"Okay...uh seriously, Rebel or Camper?"
"Camper." Skyler said and opened her eyes, growing impatient, What did this girl want? She seemed confused, but It was wasting Skyler's time, Besides, for all she knew, If she Let this girl past Sky's boarders, and allowed her to be her friend, She could Turn on sky, and be a rebel! No way thats happening. Not again, She wasn't going to have her heart shattered again! No way.

"I'm a Rebel,"
Ha Ha! I knew It! Skyler thought sarcastically. She raised an eyebrow, and grinned crookedly. "Well Well Well, I guess someone lost there way now. You've sure traveled far from base, no haven't you?" Skylers hand went down to her sheath strapped to her belt, where she Kept Shadow Keeper, her Blade. She strapped her bow to her back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: In the Woods, where both Sun's were hiding... ((Skyler/OPEN))   September 11th 2010, 2:29 pm

Sun rubbed her eyes wearily. She hadn't slept a wink these past days. The whole "unclaimed" thing had finally gotten to her like she never thought it would. She sometimes wondered if the Rebels were doing the right thing, but she always squished the thought with the evidence that went against it. She sighed and muttered, "Geez, sorry..."

As Skyler said she was a Camper, Sun groaned. There would be no point in telling her that she was actually a Camper... why would she believe her? She slapped her hand to her forehead as she realized that she couldn't fight the girl either. She'd either have to be extremely quick, or just be beaten up. I could never deliberately beat up a Camper she thought, regretting opening her mouth in the first place.

"No I haven't," she said truthfully, keeping her knife and letting both her hands to swing freely at her side.

((Sucky -_-))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: In the Woods, where both Sun's were hiding... ((Skyler/OPEN))   September 11th 2010, 11:56 pm

"Geez, sorry..."
Skyler smirked, Little late, Missy. She thought. Skyler sighed, she was doing it again, this whole, 'Be nice' thing wasn't working. She had wanted to change this year, be nicer. But it was so hard! She just.. wasn't a nice person. Fantastic. The girl flicked her hair from her eyes, And stared, well glared at the younger girl.

"No I haven't,"
"Really? So You lied?" Skyler said flatly. She looked the girl up and down, Eh.. she was prolly one of those.. goody goody girls. Skyler shrugged, she looked scared of sky. Ha! Skyler sighed. "Okay. Okay. You don't have to act so scared. Im not going to.. kill you. Yet." She laughed, giving up. "I've been.. through a lot. Thats all. Anger issues. You get used to it."
Skyler shrugged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: In the Woods, where both Sun's were hiding... ((Skyler/OPEN))   September 12th 2010, 9:15 am

Sun Riverwood sighed as she looked around her surroundings again. She was still at Camp then. It didn't look like it. Dark green leaves blinded you, evil looking branches clung to you and scratched at people's bodies.

"I guess you could say that, yes." she muttered, looking down and moving her feet around awkwardly.

Though she was felt awkward and was lost, she had to laugh at what Skyler said. "I'm not scared of you," she giggled, clutching her sides as she looked up and down the blonde. What a funny thought.

She obviously doesn't know me well. she thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: In the Woods, where both Sun's were hiding... ((Skyler/OPEN))   September 12th 2010, 2:14 pm

Skyler rolled her eyes. "Okay Whatever." She said and folded her arms. She toyed with her silver necklace, with the Arrow-through-the-Heart pendant. She sighed, "Okay So.." She paused. "If you don't need anything else. I'll be on my way." Flicking her blonde hair from her face, which she did constantly. When she was becoming nervous, antsy or what ever, she had to have her hands moving, or doing something.

Skyler flicked her necklaces pendant, and it swung back and forth, She clasped it in her hand, tightening her grip. And flicked the locket open and closed. She stood up straighter. Waiting for the Nameless Girl, to Reply. "By any chance, Mind telling me your name?" Skyler usually became somewhat friends with people she semi-hated. Example, the start between Kenzie and Sky had been.. rough, And now they were best friends. Like wise for Lizzy! BUt then there was the some people she couldn't stand, example: Alex. She hated him! And Vice Versa for her.

((Low muse, didn't have much else to say. So sorry for the shortness.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: In the Woods, where both Sun's were hiding... ((Skyler/OPEN))   September 12th 2010, 2:22 pm

((The Nameless Girl XD))

Sun stared at the girl a little oddly. She seemed really anxious, like she had bipolar or schizophrenia or something. But Sun didn't say anything...frankly, she was bored out of her mind, and tired as hell and simply couldn't be bothered with the girl she was talking to. All she wanted was directions home, and that was it. She probably wouldn't talk to the girl again after today.
"Sure," she forced a smile. "It's Flower," she said, her own personal joke.

Growing up on the streets, you had to look out for yourself and that meant never revealing who you were and where you lived. Sun always said her name was Flower if they asked, because she thought it funny. Sun Flower, get it?

"What's your name?" she asked, interested in if she was one of those "famous" Campers that everybody talked about and knew.

((Same))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: In the Woods, where both Sun's were hiding... ((Skyler/OPEN))   September 12th 2010, 3:19 pm

"Flower?" Skyler raised an eyebrow. "Your lying." Skyler smirked. Did she mention? Lies were easy to detect. "Skyler." She said. "Skyler Elese." She didn't bother with her last name. She hated it. Mostly because it was her Mothers Name. Yuck! She never liked her mother, She always pushed Sky to do things she didn't want. She was never there for Skyler. She never cared. She only cared for herself. Skyler frowned, She never knew what it was like to have a mother. It was pretty sad.

Skyler shook her thoughts away. Whatever. Who Cared. Not her. Skyler probably looked like a freak figiting around, but it was by habit. She sighed, and dropped her hands to her side. Maybe, just maybe, She Was Bipolar. Who knew? Not her. Oh well..

(Gahh even shorter!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: In the Woods, where both Sun's were hiding... ((Skyler/OPEN))   September 12th 2010, 3:32 pm

((Mine are even shorter, don't worry about it XD))

Sun scuffled her feet around before deciding that, though the girl was a smartass, she was trustworthy enough.
"Okay, I'm Sun Riverwood." she said, a little reluctantly.

"Look, I'm kinda lost here. You obviously don't want to talk to me, and if I'm honest I don't want to talk to you either. So just give me directions and I'll be on my way," she sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Woods, where both Sun's were hiding... ((Skyler/OPEN))   

Back to top Go down

In the Woods, where both Sun's were hiding... ((Skyler/OPEN))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1