Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

*Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   October 2nd 2010, 3:08 pm

Makayla was pacing the tree line just by the cabins. She had slid a note under Magnus' door earlier as she was passing by for sword practice saying:
Meet me at 8pm, bring weapons, armour and anything else you think is neccesary when fighting monsters. M.

It was only half seven but she had been bored and restless and needed to get out of her cabin for once. She had her Scythe and Sword with her, but she had also raided the armoury earlier and grabbed a Dagger and Bow and arrows, along with a large celestial bronze shield with carvings of other heros fighting monsters on it. The shield wasn't for her, but for Magnus, just in case he didn't bring one. He would probably need it. She had a small black and purple backpack on as well, it had food and drink in it as well as ambrosia and Nectar, the god food that had the power of healing. She knew that Magnus wouldn't be able to have too much if he got injured, if he did then he would cook from the inside out, and she didn't need that on her concience as well. She finally stopped pacing at around ten to eight, sitting down with her back to one of the trees, listening to her I-Pod on extremely low volume. She closed her eyes for a few minutes, not asleep, just relaxing before she got into a fight, making sure her temper was intact and locked behind steel doors. She smiled to herself at that thought, wondering what it would be like to be locked up when she heard footsteps approaching. "Hey Magnus," She said, opening her eyes and getting accustomed to the light again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   October 5th 2010, 5:40 am

(( sorry for the late reply!))

Magnus had been waiting all day for tonight. He was restless and excited about this late-night adventure he was participating with Makayla. He spent all morning packing items that they might need, just in case either of them got in serious danger. Magnus had his Masamune sword in watch-mode. He wore a black muscle t-shirt, black pants, and steel toe boots. He was nervous, he had never done anything like this before.
As Magnus slid on his celestial bronze arm guard and shin guards, he looked in his black back pack one more time checking his stock:

1.6 Ambrosia bottles (I've learned quickly that these came in handy in fights.)
2.8 bundles of Bandages and 2 bottles of disinfectant.
3.2 Flashlights
4. 1 box of twinkies and 1 box of chips ahoy!

Looks like everything was there, all Magnus had left to do was head out to the meeting spot in Makayla's note. He slid the pack over his torso and headed out closing his cabin door.
Magnus saw a girl sitting down by a tree and approached her.
"Hey Magnus." Makayla said. Magnus smiled at her and offered his hand to her.
"Sorry i took so long," he said, "Okay, i got us flashlights. Where should we start?" Magnus said pulling out the two flashlights from his pack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   October 5th 2010, 2:53 pm

((XD it's all good...i've been really busy so i haven't been checking really...=) ))

"Sorry i took so long," Magnus said, "Okay, i got us flashlights. Where should we start?" He pulled two flashlights out of his backpack.

Makayla smiled, pulling her earphones out of her ears and turning her I-pod off, putting them into her backpack. She got to her feet and pointed the the shield. "Brought that in case you need it. If you don't then we can leave it here and i'll put it back later." She glanced at the woods again, it looked a lot darker in there than it was out in the open. "I was thinking i could Shadowtravel us to this clearing about half a mile in. I've got some drinks and stuff in my bag to stock up our energy levels then we can summon a monster. You can choose the monster if you want. I'm fine with anything." She grinned aware that she was babbling on a little. "You have a strong stomache right? 'Cause if you don't we're walking...." She pulled the hair bobble off of her wrist and pulled her hair up into a pony tail, she didn't want it getting caught on stuff when she was fighting. She hoped her skinny jeans wouldn't get ripped either, or her black converse t-shirt, they were her favourite clothes out of her wardrobe, it wasn't the best idea to wear them when she was going into the woods fighting, but they were the clothes she had grabbed that morning. "Righhhttt...Soooo...We off then?"

((Im really sorry about the general crappyness of my posts atm...My muse is dwindling...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   October 6th 2010, 6:52 pm

((haha its good))

Magnus looked down at the shield Makayla had brought for him. It looked like it has seen many battles, he picked it up and slid on his left arm.
"Feels good, i'll use it. Thanks Makayla." Magnus said smiling.
"I was thinking i could Shadowtravel us to this clearing about half a mile in. I've got some drinks and stuff in my bag to stock up our energy levels then we can summon a monster. You can choose the monster if you want. I'm fine with anything." Makayla said. Shadow traveling? For reals? Magnus was excited to experience that for once. He put away the two flash lights and saluted her.
"Alright! Let's shadow travel then." Magnus said happily, "Oh, let's summon Cerberus." Magnus said, hoping it would be okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   October 8th 2010, 1:24 pm

Makayla smiled. "Unfortunately we can't summon Cerberus...but we could always summon a Hellhound..." She said. "Cerberus is kinda too important...Anyways lets get to the clearing already..." She shrugged and pulled on her backpack.

"Right...Shadow travelling...you're gonna have to hold my hand, whatever you do, don't let go. And focus in the clearing...I don't want to run us into a tree or something like that." Makayla said, nervously. She had never shadow travelled with anyone before, so she was kinda winging it here, hoping to the gods that it wouldn't go wrong. "Ermm...probably should warn you this is the first time i've shadow travelled anyone anywhere...so if it goes wrong then... yeah... Just warning you now...Umm...Sooo..Lets go!" She held her hand out to Magnus, ready to go. It was up to him to decide now.

((hahaha again my muse is dried up...I'm trying to get hold of it though...XD It's kinda hard to concentrate when you've got a cold...XDD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   October 8th 2010, 9:23 pm

Too bad Cerberus couldn't be summoned. It would've been fun fighting him. Magnus thought."Alright, hell hound well do. Let's go." Magnus said.
"Right...Shadow travelling...you're gonna have to hold my hand, whatever you do, don't let go. And focus in the clearing...I don't want to run us into a tree or something like that." Makayla said, nervously.
"Ermm...probably should warn you this is the first time i've shadow travelled anyone anywhere...so if it goes wrong then... yeah... Just warning you now...Umm...Sooo..Lets go!" She held her hand out to Magnus.

Magnus gulped and took in a deep breath, it might be his last. He laughed the thought off and took Makayla's hand.
"I trust you Makayla." Magnus said one more time before he held her hand; they were cold, but his warm fingers melted over hers easily. "I'm ready." Magnus said smiling.

((ur muse is great!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   October 9th 2010, 6:56 am

((XD hahaha...not really...it keeps coming and going...))

"I trust you Makayla." Magnus said, taking Makaylas hand. She grinned, holding herself back from saying, 'Huh...Nice to know that someone does...'
"I'm ready." She smiled a little, and focussed on pulling them both into the shadows. It was harder than usual to concentrate on where they were going, probably because she was transporting Magnus as well.
A few seconds later they finally arrived in the clearing. As soon as they were there, Makaylas legs buckled beneath her and she fell to her knees with a thud. Her face was chalky white and there was a few beads of sweat formed on her forehead. "I'm okay...I'm okay..." She gasped, looking around the clearing, it had taken more energy than she thought it would have to get them both there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   October 9th 2010, 5:50 pm

When they finally arrived at their destination, both Magnus and Makayla had been slightly disoriented from the shadow traveling. Magnus kept a supporting hand on Makayla's arm so that she would not collapse.
"I'm okay...I'm okay..."Makayla said. Magnus looked around at where they had warped to. The moon had made a light for them to see their surroundings. There were dead trees everywhere, tall and overwhelming, surrounding them. They looked like human bodies, carved of wood. The bushes hid walk ways as if they were doing it on purpose.
"Makayla, is this the right place?" Magnus said, keeping his guard up. There was a weird vibe in the air.
"Where are we?" Magnus said helping Makayla up to her feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   October 11th 2010, 11:20 am

"Makayla, is this the right place? Where are we?" Magnus asked, helping Makayla up. She frowned slightly and looked around, cocking her head to the side like a dog would do. "Ermmm....Welll....It's a clearing!" She said, still looking around. "But...It's not the right one.... We've overtravelled. This clearing must have been pulled out of my subconciousness. I was attacked here years and years ago, by a baby hellhound...it was the size of a jeep...So, a lot smaller than adult ones...I still got injured though. It was before i was claimed, i came out in the forest exploring, wondered off the path. It started getting darker and i was lost...Like i said before, i've never shadow travelled with someone else before, it must have made me disorientated or something like that...." She trailed off lost in thought for a second, but was dragged back out when she heard the bushes rustling. "I think we should stay on guard..." She said, pulling her Scythe out of her pocket, turning it full size, taking the sword out of the Sythes handle, and then shrinking the Scythe again. She looked around the wierd clearing again, eyes darting to trees when there leaves blew about, the floor near the bushes when she thought she heard twigs snap. She edged into the centre of the clearing, so she could see everything better. "Hey, Magnus...Get the torches out will ya...This is like looking through darkness to find a shadow...its pretty impossible..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   October 13th 2010, 8:36 pm

"Ermmm....Welll....It's a clearing!" She said, still looking around. "But...It's not the right one.... We've overtravelled. This clearing must have been pulled out of my subconciousness. I was attacked here years and years ago, by a baby hellhound...it was the size of a jeep...So, a lot smaller than adult ones...I still got injured though. It was before i was claimed, i came out in the forest exploring, wondered off the path. It started getting darker and i was lost...Like i said before, i've never shadow travelled with someone else before, it must have made me disorientated or something like that...."
"Err... sorry then... iguess this is my fault." Magnus said, scratching his head, "Well since you're familiar with this place, i'll let you lead." MAgnus said, and they both heard rustling in the bushes in front of them.
"Hey, Magnus...Get the torches out will ya...This is like looking through darkness to find a shadow...its pretty impossible..." Makayla said. Magnus nodded his head and rustled through Makayla's bag and found a torch and a lighter. After he took the torch out, he lit it. The fire burned orange and yellow, warm, and hot.
"OKay, got it!" MAgnus said, standing next to Makayla. The bushes began to rustle even more as the fire brightened their path.
They both looked around their surroundings. Nothing was coming out...yet. Magnus ran the torch into the ground so it stood straight up like a lamp post for them.
"What is it? It has a dark... aura to it..." Magnus said, splitting his sword into dual swords.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   October 16th 2010, 11:23 am

"What is it? It has a dark... aura to it..." Magnus asked. Makayla frowned slightly, her eyes adjusting to the slight light that the torch let off. Magnus had planted it in the ground, so he wouldn't have to hold it.
"Ermm...most monsters in here have dark auras..." She said, squinting into the shadows until she could she the outline of the monster. She grinned. "Well...That, Magnus, would be a giant scorpion... Amazingly they are quite fast. Watch out for the stinger and the pincers..."
Makayla started edging forwards, seeing how far she could get before the scorpion either attacked or ran away. As she got just over ten feet away from it it lunged forwards, its stinger crashing down above her. She dodged to the side, hoping that she would doge it, and she did. Mainly. The sting had grazed down her arm, cutting in about a milimeter deep. She gasped slightly as the poison from the sting began to burn. The scorpion had torn right through her jackets sleeve. She pulled the sleeve together with her uninjured arm, backing up away from the scorpion and hoping that mugnus hadn't noticed she was injured.

((sorry its a really crap post...i did write a better one but my laptop crashed and i lost it... =|))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   October 17th 2010, 9:37 pm

((haha sorry im late!!))

"Makayla, watch out!" MAgnus yelled. A scorpion... how great.... Magnus sighed. As the scorpion focused on Makayla, Magnus ready himself to attack the massive arachnid, but from the corner of his eyes, a giant claw came dashing out from the darkness and straight at MAgnus.
"Whoa!" Magnus lunged himself forward into the dirt grass, rolling on his back then onto his feet. Another giant scorpion had came out. It had a dark charcoal shell which covered its entire body. Its legs and tail were massive, and sharp. While Makayla was busy fighting her own battle, Magnus kept focus on the scorpion before him. It moved in an irregular pattern, readying it's tail to strike. Its pincers nipped each other.
With in a split second, the scorpion strike Magnus with its tail, nearly piercing through flesh, but Magnus moved barely just in time to avoid being hit. Another strike came, and came again. It was a rain of attacks coming from the scorpion. Magnus rolled around and dodged all of the scorpion attack.
"... i hate you arachnids..." MAgnus whispered, turning his sword back into a watch. He reached behind his pants and took out what seem to be a disc made of celestial bornze. Magnus jumped back and held the disc with the tips of his fingers and tossed it at the scorpion.
The disc spun rapidly like a saw and began to change. Four 12' inch blades formed out from the disc and sliced off the scorpions stinger.
"How do you like me now?" Magnus said scoffing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   October 18th 2010, 3:29 pm

Makaylas eyes were growing foggy now, The poison burning through her veins. She fought against it thought, fought to stay concious. She swung her sword at the scorpions legs, figuring it would be easier to immobilise it first, then kill it. She saw Magnus getting attacked by his own scorpion, he seemed to be able to fend it off by himself, so she left it for a while. Just as she was about to reach the scorpions second leg she remembered that the scorpion would probably be more vulnerable on its belly. She cursed to herself, trying to imagine getting past its sting and pincers to slice its stomache. Wasn't gonna happen. She heard Magnus say, "How do you like me now?" Makayla smiled realising he was talking to the scorpion.

She backed up towards the centre of the clearing again, giving her more room to fight without crashing into a tree. The scorpion came after her, matching her pace, almost teasing. Her head was beginning to ache now. If she didn't get some abrosia or nectar within the next few minutes then she would die. She cussed loudly. She stood behind the torch now, and the scorpion faltered. Makayla frowned at it slightly, trying to figure out why it wasn't coming after her when she realised it was probably scared of the fire that was coming from the torch. She grinned, picking the torch up. She waved it towards the scorpion and it backed up a little. Her grin widened. "Magnus! They don't like fire!" She called over to him, hoping that even though he was concentrating on the Scorpion he would notice what she said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   October 20th 2010, 12:50 am

"Magnus! They don't like fire!" Makayla yelled to Magnus. He turned his head to her for a quick second and saw her holding the torch, fending off her scorpion. Though it was dark, he saw her blood dripping from her arm. Magnus reached at his waist and took out a bottle of ambrosia from the pouch hanging on his belt.
"OKay! Got it!" Magnus replied back, "Catch this!" Magnus said as he lunged the bottle of Ambrosia to Makayla, and then concentrated on the scorpion before him. Here i go Magnus said to himself, what if i try that technique... Magnus muttered to himself as he put away his spinning disc and turned his watch back into a sword.
The scorpion was moving rampantly from having its stinger cut off. It glared at Magnus with hate and began striking its pincers at the Demi-god before it. Magnus was beginning to read the scorpions attack more accurately now. He deflected attack after attack, and then finally he felt it.
"This is the feeling!" Magnus felt the surge of energy build up in his entire being and focused it into his sword. For a split second, Magnus stayed still. The Scorpion saw this as an opening and dash forward to attack Magnus.
"How naive!" Magnus said, and lunged himself into the air, so high that he can see Makayla and the two scorpion clearly.
"Ember Onslaught!" Magnus called out his sword technique. Multiple slashes, made of hot fire shot out from Magnus sword and sliced the scorpion in four pieces, immobilizing it from ever living again.
When Magnus landed on his feet, he sent another wave of flame slashes at the scorpion attacking Makayla, cutting it's stinger off and one of its legs.
"Shoot! I missed!" Magnus yelled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   October 22nd 2010, 4:43 pm

"OKay! Got it!" Magnus said, throwing something. "Catch this!" A smallish bottle flew towards her and she just managed to catch it in her fingertips, and then watch as it fell to the ground. She cursed to herself and dove for it, dodging the Scorpions sting as it crashed onto the earth where she had been stood seconds ago, sending bits of mud and leaves flying. She fumbled with the canteen and managed to open it, before drinking a little of the magic inside. Incredible warmth spread through her body and she realxed, watching as her arm started healing on its deeper parts, the golden flow of her blood stopping, of course the cut wouldn't close fully for another few minutes, but at least her mind wouldn't be distracted by the pain.

She got up ready to fight the monster again, but Magnus was already there in the air with his sword sending wierd flames at it, cutting off its stinger and one of its legs. "Shoot! I missed!" She heard Magnus yell, making her smiled slightly.
"Miss? That wasn't a miss...you chopped off its stinger..now all we have to worry about are its pincers... we need to get to its belly, its softer there, not protected by the thick shell... You distract it, I'll try to get it from behind!" She said, not really leaving him a choice as she started to run behind it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   October 22nd 2010, 8:58 pm

"You distract it, I'll try to get it from behind!" Makayla said to Magnus, he smiled and replied, "Awesome, time to distract!" Magnus ran in front of the giant scorpion, who was now alone.
"Hey you ugly, black, creepy crawly, thingy! Eat steel!" Magnus said as he lunged himself forward attacking the Scorpion head on. Its hard shell protected it from Magnus blows, but it didn't stop the dents coming from the sword. The scorpion screeched fiercely as Magnus annoyed it continuously.
As Magnus attack the scorpion fiercely, he accidentally slipped on some mud on the grass floor. With one slip, the Scorpion took notice of this chance and quickly lunged itself at Magnus with its powerful pincers. There was no time to deflect the Scorpion with his sword, so Magnus dropped his blade and used his bare hands to stop the Scorpion in its tracks. With all his strength, Magnus flipped the 500lbs Scorpion on its back.
"Makayla, do it! Destroy it now!" Magnus said, holding down the Scorpion by its pincers.

((sorry for the late replies!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   October 24th 2010, 10:54 am

((XD its all good.. I've been working on my courswork and stuff...XD))

"Makayla, do it! Destroy it now!" Magnus said over the screeching of the scorpion. She had been waiting for a good chance to attack it and this was as good as any. She pulled out her scythe keyring and turned it full size. She put her sword back into the handle and swung the Scythe in a high arc over her head before finally bringing it down across the scorpions soft skin, Digging it in hard and then ripping it towards her. The Scorpion screamed in a way as she finally pulled out the scythes blade she murmered a silent prayer for the scorpion not to reform for a long time before it finally disipated into dust. There was silence for a minute then Makayla smiled grimly. "Well...That was fun..." She examined the cut on her arm which was now almost fully healed. A long red line was all that was left, it was stil sore to the touch but in a few minutes it would be gone. She looked back at Magnus, "You okay? No injuries?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   October 26th 2010, 1:20 am

Magnus watched in awe as Makayla destroyed the scorpion. She withdrew her weapon and took a step back from the dusty remains of the scorpion she had just slain.
"Well... that was fun..." Makayla said .She turned around and took a quick look at her wounded arm, and then looked at Magnus and saw his smiling expression.
"You okay? No injuries?" She said.
"Nope, i'm fine. That was fun. Now, shall we continue with our little quest?" Magnus said smiling. He was excited, he has never had so much excitement in one night, before.
He brushed off the dirt from his pants and picked up his sword. He turned it back into a watch and took a few step towards Makayla.
"Are you alright? Your arm... will it be okay?" Magnus said, concern in his voice. Since there was little light, he couldn't see that her wound had already healed. Magnus took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wrapped it around Makayla's arm, where it was cut. The handkerchief was blue, with black ninja stars decorated all over.
"I hope that this handkerchief gives you good luck and that it protects you from harm." MAgnus said to her, smiling, "Okay, so where to?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   October 26th 2010, 10:29 am

"Nope, i'm fine. That was fun. Now, shall we continue with our little quest?" Magnus asked smiling. "Are you alright? Your arm... will it be okay?" He obviously saw it was okay so she didn't have to say anything. He pulled out some blue cloth and tied it around her injured arm. It had black shapes on it, but she couldn't see it properly in the dark. She smiled at him.
"I hope that this handkerchief gives you good luck and that it protects you from harm." Magnus said, "Okay, so where to?"
"Well... I suggest we eat and drink first, get as much sugar as possible. Then go hunting through the forest for Monsters. If we can't find any, even though we should, then we could always summon one. I have a feeling its gonna be a long night... But fun... And thanks..." Makayla said smiling still. She walked over to the bags and pulled out some of the snacks she had brought.

((Sorry its so crappy... couldn't think of what to write...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   October 28th 2010, 8:02 pm

Magnus retrieved his backpack and ran back to Makayla. They both found a bundle of good size boulders to sit on and took out their snacks. Magnus took out a 2 litre bottle of his favorite drink; Cuadana, and sat it down beside him. Ruffling through his bag, he found his box of twinkies and his pack of chocolate Chips Ahoy!
"Would you like some Brazilian soda againm and some cookies?" Magnus asked, taking out two plastic cups, and paper plates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   November 5th 2010, 8:18 am

((OMGs... Sorry its so late!! I've been busy with coursework and NaNoWriMo and then i wrote a post the other day and my laptop crashed after i hit the send button but it obviously didn't post... -headdesk- I completely forgot to check if it had or not... -posts now-))

"Nahh... I've got some sprite! And some chips... Salt and Vinegar or plain... Hmmm... Want any? I have chocolate and stuff as well. You have no idea how hard it was to get hold of these. The Hermes kids do not like me. At all." Makayla said grinning. She opened her bottle of sprite, unlike Magnus' two leter bottle it was normal sized. It wouldn't last half as long, but it also meant that her backpack wasn't all that heavy.
She looked back at her cut which was now healed fully. In its place was a faded white scar. The scar probably wouldn't fade but she didn't care. However, she did care about her black jacket. Her sleeve was wet with golden blood and the gash was too big to stitch up. "Well... This jackets ruined. I'll have to bin it when we get back. And I'll have to find someone who can go get me another. I liked that jacket." She said, ranting a little.
"Meh.. So hows you then? You sure you're okay? No injuries? you don't need any godly medicine?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   November 18th 2010, 11:32 pm

((sorry too! i havnt been on lately..sorry sorry sorry! did u miss me? hehe jk. please forgive =p but i did my best =]))

"Nahh... I've got some sprite! And some chips... Salt and Vinegar or plain... Hmmm... Want any? I have chocolate and stuff as well. You have no idea how hard it was to get hold of these." Makayla said. Magnus smiled when Makayla took out her own drink; Sprite, it was a nice clear, sweet, sodium drink.
" Hah, naa, i'm okay, thanks." Magnus replied.

The two of them rested and ate their rations while looking up at the stars. This little adventure had just started, they will need their strength for the upcoming battles.

"The Hermes kids do not like me. At all."Makayla said, shrugging it off.
"How come they don't like you? If you don't mind me asking?" Magnus replied sipping on his soda and taking a nibble at his Twinkie. Makayla stayed quiet.
"Personally, i think the Hermes kids are lame for not liking you. We're all family in a way, and also, you're cool. If they got to know you, they would see how awesome and ...beautiful you are." Magnus said scarfing down his twinkie and quickly drinking his soda, he was turning red.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   November 19th 2010, 5:21 pm

((XD It's all good...XD I've been kinda busy myself... coursework sucks..especially criminology...and Maths..:/ XD))

"Hah, naa, i'm okay, thanks." Magnus said. Makayla smiled and shrugged before eating some salt and vinegar chips and drinking a little of the sprite. The fizz from it went up her nose and made her cough a little, which in turn made her laugh.

"How come they don't like you? If you don't mind me asking?" Magnus asked, kinda out of the blue. It took Makayla a second to realise he was talking about her comment about Hermes kids not liking her. She didn't say anything, just thinking.
"Personally, i think the Hermes kids are lame for not liking you. We're all family in a way, and also, you're cool. If they got to know you, they would see how awesome and ...beautiful you are."

Makayla almost choked on her drink and her head shot up to look at Magnus, her cheeks turning a pinkish colour.
"Huh?!? Please say you're kidding.. Cause I am in no way pretty or beautiful or whatever else..." She blurted out. "And...Hermes kids hate me because of what I am and who I am... Like everyone else they only know that I went out on a quest one day and came back immortal. I think they're scared of me... Why wasn't you? When you first saw me why weren't you scared?"

(( I CBA colouring all the text...gotta go in a min so i wouldn't have enough time anyways...XD))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   November 27th 2010, 11:54 am

((happy be-lated thanksgiving! =p sorry again! you have soo much home work to do..~_~ haha))

"Huh?!? Please say you're kidding.. Cause I am in no way pretty or beautiful or whatever else..." She blurted out. "And...Hermes kids hate me because of what I am and who I am... Like everyone else they only know that I went out on a quest one day and came back immortal. I think they're scared of me... Why wasn't you? When you first saw me why weren't you scared?" Makayla asked. Magnus finshed swallowing the last of his twinkie and threw the wrappings into his back pack. He looked at Makayla and wondered how come she seem so surprised that he wasn't scared of her, and that he saw her in a whole different perspective.

"You are beautiful,"
Magnus said shyly, "I think your natural beauty is more so than the daughters of Aphrodite...no offense Aphrodite and her daughters." Magnus got up off the rocks and walked towards Makayla, standing in front of her, smiling.
"And the reason why i wasn't scared of you the first time we met is because... i felt like i wasn't alone anymore. I finally found people who i can relate to, no matter if you're from the Hades cabin, Hermes cabin, i found you." Magnus said smiling, happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   November 27th 2010, 4:08 pm

((XD Us English folk don't do thanksgiving XP and dude, the amount of coursework they're giving us -shakes head- it's awful! I thik they're trying to make it so we have no xmas... ^_^))

"You are beautiful," Magnus said, "I think your natural beauty is more so than the daughters of Aphrodite...no offense Aphrodite and her daughters."
He got up and walked over to Makayla, standing in front of her. He was smiling. "And the reason why i wasn't scared of you the first time we met is because... i felt like i wasn't alone anymore. I finally found people who i can relate to, no matter if you're from the Hades cabin, Hermes cabin, i found you."

Makayla shook her head and looked down at her feet. "I'm not. Please don't say i am. Don't do this Magnus. Please. Don't do this." She said, softly.
"And even if we hadn't met, you could never be alone. Your too nice to be alone. You can obviously see some good in me, you could probably see good in everyone. And I think everyone would like you, no matter what. But now you're my friend I'm scared that it will have an effect on how everyone else sees you. I don't want that to happen to you. I don't want people to ignore you like they do me, walk out of the room when you enter. Your my best friend, and i'm scared for you because of it." Her pale face seemed to go a little paler as she spoke. She didn't want to send Magnus away, but she didn't want him to get too close. She was scared that one day she would hurt him, like she was scared with everyone else, and like everyone else was scared with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   

Back to top Go down

*Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next