Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

*Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   December 4th 2010, 11:03 pm

"But now you're my friend I'm scared that it will have an effect on how everyone else sees you. I don't want that to happen to you. I don't want people to ignore you like they do me, walk out of the room when you enter. Your my best friend, and i'm scared for you because of it." Makayla said. Magnus could see the sadness in her eyes, the hurt. She's been through alot, enough to make her believe that she herself was cursed.
She was afraid for him, she was worried for him, not for herself, but for him. Magnus took a step closer to her and gave her a big big hug. He knew he was crossing a boundary, but he didn't care at the moment. He took a step back a looked at Makayla.
"Don't be afraid for me. If people are going to shun me because i'm friends with you, then I don't need people like them. And i'm pretty sure we can find some other strange people who will get along with us." Magnus said, smiling once more. "Don't worry Makayla, i'm here for you. You don't got to worry about me disappearing." Magnus said looking up at the stars and then looked back down at her, "I found you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   December 5th 2010, 11:50 am

Magnus hugged Makayla, completely shocking her. Her arms stayed by her sides and her eyes were wide, she was completely bewildered.

"Don't be afraid for me. If people are going to shun me because i'm friends with you, then I don't need people like them. And i'm pretty sure we can find some other strange people who will get along with us. Don't worry Makayla, i'm here for you. You don't got to worry about me disappearing. I found you." Magnus said, smiling.

Makayla rolled her eyes. "And what about me...What if I loose control...Or if i just leave? What would you do then Magnus? I could kill you so easily, I don't want to though..." She said, looking at her feet again. The darkness was falling fast around them now, the shadows from the trees making a haunted effect. It was pretty cool.
Makayla changed the subject again, "Sooo....Are we going to go hunting some more monsters? Or are we just gonna sit around all night?"

((sorry it's short and crappy...getting forced off my laptop.. :/ ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   December 6th 2010, 4:55 pm

"And what about me...What if I loose control...Or if i just leave? What would you do then Magnus? I could kill you so easily, I don't want to though..." Makayla said, looking down at her feet.
Magnus smiled and stayed quiet. He wasn't going to say anything, accept listen to what Makayla had to say. Even if she lost control of herself and tried to kill him, he promised secretly to his very soul that he will bring her back to her senses, even if it meant he would die. And is she left, then the only thing he can do is... I'll wait for your return someday, Makayla... Magnus said to himself.
"Sooo....Are we going to go hunting for some more monsters? Or are we just gonna sit around all night?"Makayla said. Magnus nodded his head in approval.
"Haha heck yes! Let's continue our little adventure." Magnus said smiling and grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulders.
"Where to?" Magnus said.

((haha its alright, no worries. I've been feeling sick over here in California. It's getting cold so...im sick now ~_~ How bout u? how is it in the UK? ooo and no Thanksgiving? haha thats rather odd<-- trying to say what an English man would say. =p hows everything going?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   December 6th 2010, 5:08 pm

((XD we've had snow for nearly two weeks now.. And it's cold..And i'm ill..And I have college tomorrow and no work done :/ I'm dead..XD))

"Haha heck yes! Let's continue our little adventure." Magnus said grabbing his bag and smiling. Makayla rolled her eyes.
"Where to?" Magnus said.

"Ummm..." Makayla thought for a second then closed her eyes and spun around pointing. She stopped slowly and opened her eyes, smiling as she saw she was pointing towards the darker side of the forest.
"That way...Into the darkness..how fitting...." She said, her eyes dancing with menace. She grabbed her bag and put her litter in it, she didn't want to anger any spirits.
They were going wayy of the path.

((Again a rubbish post...but i'm of to bed..XD Night!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   December 6th 2010, 8:45 pm

((goodness...snow??? how exciting, i wanna play in the snow... i've never seen snow fall before. Aww i hope u get well soon. I too am dying from this cold of mine... ooo what time is it over there?=p))

Magnus watched in silent as his companion, Makayla spun in circles with one arm stretched out. When she had finally stopped, she was pointing at the darker side of the forest.
"That way...Into the darkness..how fitting...." Makayla said, grinning. Magnus giggled a little, keeping it hidden from her. They both set off together into the stretching shadows.
The moon glowed brightly in the night sky behind their backs, the grass was too dark to see, but the sounds of mushing gave clue that they were there. The cold wind blew by the two warriors who were walking side by side one another, until Magnus realized something. They have been walking for a while now and have covered great distances already, but still they didn't run into any monsters.
"Makayla...," Magnus whispered, "Don't you think it's kind of strange? There are no bugs chirping, no birds hooting. I've been having this feeling lately that we are being watched..." Magnus said as he silently and quickly slid on his bronze knuckle gloves, which were made from celestial bronze.

((sorry... i wrote kinda long ~_~ ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   December 7th 2010, 10:15 am

((O.o You've never seen snow?? OMG...Thats so bad...It snowed again today..:/ I normally hate snow Butttt me and my friend tried and failed to make an igloo..so much fun...XD And as for time it is now 3:15pm XD))

"Makayla...," Magnus whispered, "Don't you think it's kind of strange? There are no bugs chirping, no birds hooting. I've been having this feeling lately that we are being watched..." She saw him put some sort of gloves on and followed his lead by taking out her sword.
"Ummm...Well..It is night..Maybe everything's asleep? Or just like not moving?" She whispered back. She knew she was wrong, but it was better to think about it like that than to think she was actually being watched. It wasn't that it scared her, it just kinda freaked her out.

She could hear leaves rustling now she had stopped moving, but she couldn't tell which direction it was coming from. It seemed to be all around them, but that was impossible, they couldn't be surrounded, especially without them not noticing it.

"Where do you think it's coming from? I can't tell...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   December 13th 2010, 6:35 pm

((ooo an igloo! how cool! is it hard to make? =p Ooooo... i wonder what kinda monster is it...))

As the leaves rustled around them, Magnus stayed calm and clenched his fists lightly. Makayla held her sword with a firm grip and whispered to Magnus, "Where do you think it's coming from? I can't tell...."
"It sounds like it's coming from all around us..." Magnus replied back, keeping a watchful eye in all directions.
The leaves stopped rustling and the wind calmed itself. The moon was being veiled by the night clouds, and then It came out of the shadows. It had four muscular legs with charcoal color hooves that made sounds of wood hitting each other, as it walked towards them. It stood 10ft tall and had ash colored skin, and muscle all over his torso. His arms were huge like those of a body builder. His head was bald, but he had two long black horns pointing out from both side of his head. His gray eyes gleamed at the two Demi-gods as it walked out of the bushes and revealed itself. It was a centaur of some sort. He had a shoulder plate shielding his right shoulder and held silver battle axe in his left arm.
"I've been watching you two..." His voice was deep and gruff, old. Just his aura alone sent a heavy weight upon Magnus and Makayla, "Who are you and what are you two doing here?!" The old centaur demanded. Magnus stood his ground and took a step forward shielding Makayla.
"I am Magnus and this is my friend, Makayla. We are here for training, and you are, my lord?" Magnus asked politely. The centaur snickered and took a step forward to take a better look at the two demi-gods. As his face became more clear to the two, Magnus realized that the centaur was blind.
"You two smell like... young demi-gods." The centaur said, "Two of Chirons?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   December 14th 2010, 9:03 am

((XD It's hard when it's like -7 degrees C out there...It kind of failed badly... We got it like halfdone and then quit....turned out to be more of a snow fort...When it comes to building them piling snow up doesn't work....making snow castles with buckets and piling them on top of each other kinda works...until it gets too high and falls XD But its all gone now...Finally....XD))

Eventually after a lot of tense seconds the thing finally stepped out of the shadows. It was a centaur of sorts. But it was different. It had horns and was wayyy tall. And it had a weapon. That would do much good against Makayla, She would just come back thirsty for vengance.

"I've been watching you two..." He said, he sounded kinda like an old goat when he spoke, with his gruff deep voice. Makayla felt his powerful aura wash over her and she stepped back a little. It would take a lot of energy to defeat one like this. It would probably also take a lot of logic and patience. Makayla didn't really have much Patience.
"Who are you and what are you two doing here?!"

Magnus stepped forwards a little, shielding Makayla even though she wasn't the one that actually needed protecting.
"I am Magnus and this is my friend, Makayla. We are here for training, and you are, my lord?" He said, politely. Makayla would have probably said something along the lines of that...Or not.
The thing snickered and stepped forwards looking closer. He seemed to be blind, but that might just be his eyes.
"You two smell like... young demi-gods. Two of Chirons?" Yup, he was blind.

"Ummm...Yeah...We're Chirons...Kinda...Who are you? And what are you?" She asked, her eyes darting back and forth from the axe and Magnus. "Could you lower your weapon as well...I't's kind intimidatng." As she spokeshe lowered her own weapon bit, but kept hold of it, ready at her side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   December 14th 2010, 5:32 pm

((oo so the snow is gone now? Is it getting warm? Oo so are u excited for Christmas?))

"Ummm...Yeah...We're Chirons...Kinda...Who are you? And what are you?" Makayla replied, "Could you lower your weapon as well...It's kind intimidatng."
The old centaur grinned at Makayla and then laughed, "Very well little ones..." The centaur said thrusting his battle axe to the ground, so that its hilt and handle shot right up. Magnus took a quick glimpse at the battle axe and back at the centaur. For some odd reason, Magnus felt like, just because the centaur's weapon was in the ground didn't mean that they were safe just yet.
"You still haven't told us your name, my lord?" Magnus said, demanding secretly. The old centaur-like being glared at the two demi-gods and spoke.
"I am Ixion, the banished centaur!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   December 19th 2010, 2:40 pm

((Sorry its kinda late.. I kinda had to stop RPing for a few days...And the snows back :/ I woke up the other morning to see lik 5-6 inches of snow outside...and it was still snowing..And the temperatures dropped again.. the highest its been today is -8 degrees C...And xmas...I'm not exactly excited.... I kinda want it all over and done with... Not the most festive person...but Christmas is okayy... =P hows the weather over there? Its been on the news in some places with the snow and that..XD And I thought Ixion was a human...and he fell for Hera...and then zeus punished him and then he was sent to the underworld??))

The centaur thing grinned and laughed, though Makayla didn't see what was funny. He put his axe into the ground and then Magnus asked his name again.
"I am Ixion, the banished centaur!" The centaur said.
"Umm....Banished..Nice to know... If your banished then why are you here and not in like...The underworld...Or Tartarus...Or in some other wacky place where people gt punished...Unless you've been sent to camp...If thats the case then don't expect me to do what i'm told, when i'm told...And I'm Immortal..So any plans on killing me can be thrown out of the window...And if you harm anyone else then i'm sure you're not going to be here long.." Makayla said, getting her courage back.

((Sorry it's kinda short...Muse= dead... and my laptop keyboards on its way out...it takes like two minutes to get some of the letters on it to work..So any spelling mistakes can be blamed on that as well...))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   December 19th 2010, 6:01 pm

((=p haha yeah Ixion is a person. He's also suppose to be fathers of centaurs too =/ haha yeah. I couldn't come up with a cool name, and there isnt any other centaur that i've heard of, so i just went with this. haha guess we'll just play along, yeah? =] Oh so the snow's back? my goodness.... yeah the rains crazy over here in California right now. The past 3 days i've been driving to work around 4am in the morning, i've seen so many car crashes. Just the other day i saw this red ford that was demolished, rammed into a telephone pole. ~_~ it wasnt pretty.))

Umm....Banished..Nice to know... If your banished then why are you here and not in like...The underworld...Or Tartarus...Or in some other wacky place where people gt punished...Unless you've been sent to camp...If thats the case then don't expect me to do what i'm told, when i'm told...And I'm Immortal..So any plans on killing me can be thrown out of the window...And if you harm anyone else then i'm sure you're not going to be here long.." Makayla said. Ixion focused on Makayla, and inhaled her aura, her scent.

"Yes, you are correct little one, to be banished is to be sent to the underworld, or Tartarus... however, you can say i am a special case." Ixion said as he took a step forward, "And ..immortal you say? I wonder what you did to have achieved such a gift, little daughter of Hades...and i wonder what you are capable of..." Ixion said, but this time his voice was deep and menacing. His gleamed hot silver as his muscle rippled.
"That's as far as you go, Centaur." Magnus said, taking a step forward, facing Ixion.
"Little boy, you think you can best me? You two little half-breeds are, but insects before me. Luckily for Chiron, he will not be here to see his two little ones fall before me." Ixion laughed wickedly as he jumped back and took out two Claymores, one in each hand.

((haha im no good today =p ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   December 22nd 2010, 2:30 pm

((Again its latee...And my muse is pretty dried up...cause i'm Ill...This is why i hate sharing a room with my sis...whenever she gets ill i do as well :/ And yeah..theres been a lot of crashes around here as well...But i have seen none...except on the news...))

"Why do people always have to make things difficult?" Makayla muttered, rolling her eyes as the Centaur readed himself for a fight.
"Dude...Really...I'd just walk away now if i were you. I mean..I'm totally capable of kicking your ass back to my dads place. And i'm sure he would make your punishment worse that it already is... But if its a fight you want you can have it..." She said, her voice full of menace and sounding deadly.

She raised her sword again. "Now..If we do fight then It wont be fair..I do have powers you know..And Magnus is a Son of Heracles so he should be able to match your strength...Plus we could totally outnumber you if i use my powers..So either way you're gonna loose." She carried on speaking, sounding way braver than she actually felt.

((like i said...dead muse...XD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   December 22nd 2010, 11:07 pm

(( XD haha ur doing better than me! =p))

Ixion took the insults from Makayla quite well and just brushed it off with a shrug.
"Well then... let's begin." Ixion said. The moon was beginning to be veiled by the night clouds, as the wind blew hastily. The chirping in the woods stopped as Ixion readied himself for the battle, his fighting aura radiated death and blasted towards Magnus and Makayla.
Magnus moved away from Makayla and got in his fighting stance, his metal gauntlets gleaming as if it was calling out to fight. Magnus fighting aura radiated as well, just as big, if not, bigger. He's been waiting for a fight like this.
Ixion moved to the side, little by little, then in an instant, he disappeared.
"Wha--?" Magnus said, but before he knew it, he was being thrown back by a powerful force. Ixion had moved with lightning speed and punched Magnus in the chest that sent him flying. Ixion turned towards the daughter of Hades, and began his approach. He stretched out his shoulder blades and two giant bat wings came flapping out.
"Come, child. Show me what potential you have?" Ixion said, taunting Makayla.

((how'd i do? =p))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   December 24th 2010, 7:09 am

((XD better than i'm gonna do...I have flu :/ I'm gonna be ill on Christmas...How fun :/ And in other news...Its makaylas birthday today.. lol...Wish it were mine...))

The centaur attacked Magnus first, sending him flying back. Makayla winced, but didn't turn to see if he was allright knowing that if she did then it would be her lying on the ground.

"Come, child. Show me what potential you have?" Ixion said, showing two giant bat wings.
Makayla ran forwards, throwing her sword at Ixion and then merging into the shadows, materializing behind him moments later. If he had taken the bait he would have defended himself against her sword. Makaylas now empty hands grabbed both of his wings and pulled them back as hard as she could. Attempting to rip them out of there sockets and dislocate them, she didn't want to pull the wings off of his back. That would just be gross. When she felt the wings go lose and floppy and heard the scraping popping sound as the wings dislocated she merged back into the shadows and popped back out near Magnus. She was slightly disorientated and the slight drop in energy made her dizzy for a moment but she shook it off pretty quickly.

((hehehe..think its actually a decent post to say i only got like three or four hours sleep last night =P))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   December 26th 2010, 9:12 pm

(( oh happy birthday Makayla!))

As Makayla dislocated Ixion's wings, she melted back into the shadows and appeared next to Magnus.
"Uhg... my head..." Magnus said as he shook his head left to right, and then his eyes found Makayla's, "Makayla? Where's Ixion?" As Magnus asked the question, he heard loud laughing coming from ahead of them.
"Very good, daughter of Hades!" Ixion said, complementing Makayla for dislocating his wings, "But, a wasteful effort." Ixion ripped off his wings and two new wings grew out. In his hands, the two broken wings flapped violently. Ixion threw them to the ground, and then they began to change. Two gargoyles took form from the winds that Makayla dislocated. They were huge like boulders, and they're eyes glowed a heavy golden color. They snarled and growled at the two demi-gods, but in the midst of it all, neither feared what they were facing.
Magnus stood up, a little wobbly, but caught himself. He brushed off the dirt from his clothes and stretched his arms out and smiled.
"Let's try this again!" MAgnus said, enthusiastically. Magnus jumped up and down for a split second, and then out of no where he vanished. Ixion arched an eye brow, "That's my move-" but before he knew it, him and his two gargoyles were being sent flying. Magnus had smash all three creature with a kick to the face.
"How do you like them apples!" Magnus said happily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   December 31st 2010, 4:53 pm

((sorrrrrrryyyyy its taken me so long to get this up....I was busy killing off my charrie on HBH and making a new one..so much fun...XD))

"Uhg... my head..." Magnus said, "Makayla? Where's Ixion?" Makayla glanced at the centaur as he laughed, making his wherabouts known.
"Same he was a minute ago...But now wingless...." Makayla said, sounding kinda bitter. She hated not winning, especially against people who thought they were better than anyone in the entire world. Which seemed to be Ixion.
"Very good, daughter of Hades! But, a wasteful effort." Ixion said. Makayla watched, anger flashing over her as Ixion ripped off his wings and two more grew back in place. The wings turned into Gargoyles and probably would have attacked if Magnus hadn't done the same move Ixion had just done on him.
"How do you like them apples!" Magnus said sounding happy and making Makayla grin.
She watched in amusement as the being was thrown into a baby tree, knocking it down. "Well done Magnus!" Makayla said, watching as the centaur pulled himself to his feet. She would let him regain his balance before attacking again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   December 31st 2010, 7:44 pm

(( hey!! =) i was wondering, is the Twilight series popular in the UK? whats HBH?))

"Well done Magnus!" Makayla said. Magnus turned around and faced her with a thumbs up.
Ixion shook his head as he got to his feet. His two gargoyles were done for, they weren't moving. Ixion was surprised that the young man was able to mimic his techniques so quickly.
"Alright, enough fun!" Ixion said as he hurled himself towards Magnus and Makayla, he picked up speed quickly and focused his energy into his arms. A bright golden aura surrounded Ixion's arm.
Magnus ran back to Makayla and nodded to her, "This looks like its going to be a big attack."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   January 1st 2011, 3:43 pm

((HBH..another PJO Rp site...So much fun..XD And Twilight...Is popular-ish... A lot of people hate it, including me =P...but a lot of screaming girls, mainly justin beiber fans like it...XD))

"Alright, enough fun!" Ixion said, throwing himself towards them, his arms been envoloped in a bright aura.
"This looks like its going to be a big attack." Magnus said. Makayla nodded and thought for a second.
"Magnus...If its a big attack you might get hurt...bad..." She said, mainly thinking aloud. She looked back and forth between Magnus and Ixion as Ixion hurtled towards them fast.
"Really sorry about this Magnus...not sure what the outcomes gonna be..." Makayla said, grabbing Magnus' hand and dragging him into the shadows. She tried her best to control where they were going, but she had already shadow travelled twice in the past few minutes and her energy loss was making her concentration levels go down a lot. Eventually she managed to leave the shadows, but she wasn't as far as she thought she had been from the clearing, in fact she was just a few trees away from it and the centaur could obviously smell them. "Come out come out wherever you are my dear demigods! He called mockingly into the trees. Makayla shuddered and leant against a tree, her face pale and she was shaking.
"Hey..You okay there Magnus?" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   January 2nd 2011, 7:30 pm

((haha thats cool. Oh, so theres another Rp site? nice))

"Hey..You okay there Magnus?" Makayla whispered. Magnus put one hand on his forehead and rubbed it gently.
"uhg... what happen?" Magnus said dizzily.
"Come out come out where ever you are my dear demi gods!" said Ixion. He was loud, maybe a few trees away from where they are. MAgnus try to sit up quickly, but failed half way up and went back down. He saw Makayla leaning against a tree, next to him. She was shaking and her face look like a ghost.
Magnus reached for his pouch hanging on his waist and reached in for something. As he finally rambled through his little pouch, Magnus pulled out a glass bottle with some sort of liquid in it that was a jade color with crimson swirls.
"Makayla..." Magnus said weakily, "Here... drink this... it's a gift from my dad. He said if i'm ever in a pinch, just drink this and you will be as strong as Atlas himself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   January 3rd 2011, 12:16 pm

((yeah...theres actually quite a few PJO rp sites...but i think HBH is one of the most active...XD))

"Makayla...Here... drink this... it's a gift from my dad. He said if i'm ever in a pinch, just drink this and you will be as strong as Atlas himself." Magnus said, holdin a bottle with some sort of liquid in it.
Makayla smiled and shook her head. "Nahh...I'm good...Just the drop in energy is a little hard to get used to...It's yours, you'll need it." She whispered. She could tell that Ixion was close now, she could almost feel his breath on the back of her neck. She shivered violently again but after a few seconds managed to control it. She reached behind her to pull off her backback, but then remembered that she had left it in the clearing. "Well shit!" She muttered to herself. "I've left our backpacks...And they have our nectar and ambrosia and stuff in them..."

((again a bad post...Back at college tomorrow though...gotta finish some work...XD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   January 3rd 2011, 9:49 pm

(( haha okies!))

Ixion was trampling down on the dirt, as he swung his massive arms against the trees. He tore them apart, one after another.
Magnus and Makayla both heard Ixion's loud battle cry as he thrashed around, getting closer to their location.
"I've left our backpacks...And they have our nectar and ambrosia and stuff in them..."Makayla said, frustrated. Magnus finally sat up and looked at the bottle in his hand.
"Don't worry about our backpacks... I still got a trick up my sleeves..." Magnus said, putting the bottle away. He use the tree he was leaning on to get up and then looked at Makayla. Ixion was getting close, they didn't have much time before he found them.
"Don't worry Makayla... I won't let him hurt you..." Magnus said and then walked towards Ixion direction. For her he could defeat Ixion, for her he could slay anyone, for her... he would become a demon to protect her.
A strange red aura began to surge out from Magnus, it swirled around him and pushed all things away from him. Each step seem like it was devouring the very grounds life force. Magnus turned one last time to look at Makayla, his eyes were no longer his normal brown eyes. They had turn pitch black with crimson red pupils in the middle.
""Makayla... cover... your eyes..." Magnus said, trying to hold onto the tiny bit of sanity he had left, and began running towards Ixion.

((oooo.... i dont think i did so well this time....~_~))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   January 8th 2011, 4:45 pm

((sorry for the lateness...been busy with stuff...^_^))

"Don't worry about our backpacks... I still got a trick up my sleeves..." Magnus said putting the bottle away and got up. Makayla could hear the centaur getting closer and closer and she groaned. How had she messed up so bad? Of course it was her fault about the situation they were now in, she had a more powerful aura to other demigods, she was immortal and a big three child. She was dangerous, and monster hunted her so easily.

"Don't worry Makayla... I won't let him hurt you..." He started walking towards Ixion and Makayla jumped to her feet, stumbling as she did so, dizzyness hitting her again. She cursed loudly, not caring that Ixion could hear her, he already knew where they were, he could smell them.
"Magnus! What are you doing?" She hissed. She didn't want him to put himself in danger, not when he was so fragile, so human. He would die, and she would come back, she would get chance after another, but there was no second chance for Magnus, he would pass on to her fathers land. She noticed a strange red aura envoloping him, his eyes changed and for a second Makayla was scared, it quickly passed.
"Makayla... cover... your eyes..." He said, he sounded like he was on the edge of insanity, a place where Makayla went so often in her nightmares, and sometimes in reality. She shook her head desperately, reaching out to grab his arm, pull him back away from Ixion, maybe she could get them both out of the forest? She should have enough energy to make it, but then she would be out for a while. "Magnus...don't....don't do something stupid...You're going to get yourself killed...Don't...Please..." Her blue eyes were pleading with him, trying to get him to stay with her, to not go out there...because if he did he wouldn't come back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   January 9th 2011, 10:17 pm

((Hey!! same here, works killin me! too much stuff to do ~_~))

"Magnus..." He heard his name being called, "don't do something stupid...You're going to get yourself killed...Don't...Please..." Magnus could hear Makayla's voice fading away in his mind.
"What is this aura?" Ixion said as he saw Magnus before him, "So you've finally decided to come out of hiding?"
The red aura surged throughout Magnus, his eyes glowed red as he growled with rage and anger.
"Oh, a berserker... just like your father..." Ixion said, referring to Heracles, "come child, let's see what you've got!" Ixion said as he charged forward with great speed.
Magnus dash at Ixion with blinding speed and tackled him to the ground. Ixion roared as he and the young demi god tumbled to the ground. Maneuvering quickly, Magnus got on Ixion's back and wrapped his legs around the centaurs waist and his arms around the centaurs neck. Ixion struggled to all his fours and moved rampantly. The son of Heracles had his strong choke hold on Ixion.
Using his body and ramming it to the body of a tree, Ixion tried to get Magnus off his back, but before any impact was made by the tree, Magnus had Maneuver out of the way and jumped off, landing a couple feet away from the centaur.
The two warrior were at a stand off, but Ixion wasn't going to let this child get the best of him just yet. From the side of his waist, Ixion unsheathed his great broadsword and held it with two hands. Magnus clicked on his watch and transformed it into his Masamune sword.
This would be the last attack, Ixion knew. Magnus mind was blank, all there was in his mind was destroy, destroy, destroy!
"Time to die, boy!" Ixion declared, his roar powerful and overwhelming. He pushed off the dirt and ran towards Magnus.
Magnus get in his samurai stance and waited. Each thundering stomp got closer and closer as Ixion charged towards the son of Heracles.
"It's over, boy--!" Ixion screamed out, but before he knew it, Magnus had vanished and had appeared behind the centaur. Blood streamed down Magnus sword, as Ixion's body was slashed multiple times. The centaur fell to the ground and finally dispersed into dust. The powerful aura surrounding Magnus finally subsided, he turned around and faced Makayla. He smiled at her and began walking towards her, he took a few steps and then stopped. It seems he didn't dodge Ixion's blade completely, Magnus fell to the ground, blood streaming out from his stomach.

((GASP!!! is MAgnus gonna die?!! ^.^ a little suspense =p"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   January 11th 2011, 2:18 pm

((^_^ hehehehe...Try being on my course..I have 12 essays to do in the next three weeks :/ I hate essays...And i shall try and post later..a bit busy atm with it all...But i should have a reply up by saturday...I hope..))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   January 11th 2011, 7:10 pm

((hehe okay. Essays are horrible! =P yeah dont worry about replying late. Just get your work done first =]))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   

Back to top Go down

*Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next