Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

*Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   January 14th 2011, 3:57 pm

Makaylas eyes filled with angry tears as Magnus pretty much ignored her.
She yelled a long string of curses and punched a tree hard, causing her knuckles to bruise, scrape and cut. She barely felt the pain, her eyes turning darker as she watched as Magnus took Ixion on. She wasn't exactly angry at Magnus, more at herself for letting him do this, she could have stopped him from going to his death, stopped him from being so stupid.
"Oh, a berserker... just like your father...come child, let's see what you've got!" She heard Ixion say before charging forwards and attacking Magnus, but Magnus seemed to be as fast as Ixion now. They both fell to the ground, but Magnus managed to get onto Ixions back and grab a strong hold in Ixions throat as Ixion went into a rampage, bucking and trying to get Magnus off his back.
Magnus eventually jumped off the back of the centaur as he backed into a tree. They both pulled out swords.
"Time to die, boy!" Ixion roared at him, Makayla could feel the power from it and she resisted the urge to cringe, it was almost as powerful as a god.
Ixion ran towards Magnus as magnus got into some sort of fighting stance.
"It's over, boy--!" Ixion yelled, but then paused confused. Magnus appeared behind him, his sword dripping blood as he slashed at the centaur over and over.
Eventually The beast turned to dust and Magnus looked at makyla and smiled, but somethign wasn't right. Makayla could feel that before Magnus collapsed and as he did she ran towards him. It felt like everything was going in slow motion.
When she reached him she could see the wound in his stomache and panicked a little thinking of what she could do. She tried to remember the little first aid training she had recieved when she was younger First put pressure on the wound to stop bleeding. She pulled off her jacket, shivering as cold wind hit her. She folded the jacket into a pad and pressed it on the wound.
"Hey...Magnus...Can you hear me?" She asked, her voice was scared and almost child like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   January 16th 2011, 1:09 pm

((ooo i like ur new pictures of Makayla =) ))

Magnus heard quick footsteps approach him and then he felt a little pressure on his stomach.
"Hey...Magnus...Can you hear me?" Makayla's voice reached Magnus ears. A rush of warmth and concern surrounded Magnus. He opened his eyes, barely.
"Makayla... hey, why do you look so sad?" Magnus said, his blood streaming through Makayla's jacket and trickling down her hands, where she was putting pressure.
Magnus could feel himself fading away, the world around him was flashing before his eyes. Whoa.... i guess life flashing before your own eyes really do happen when you are about to die... The thought came and went, as Magnus saw the hard times he went through as a kid to his teenage years, and then he saw the one person who made him happier then he had ever been; the daughter of hades, his true friend.

"Makayla... Makayla..." Magnus mumbled, and then it came for him. A young man with glowing white wings descended from the dark night. He was a young man, covered in beautiful greek armor.
"Hello Magnus, it's time to go." Thanatos said, his voice strong and powerful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   January 16th 2011, 1:23 pm

((XD Thanks...And is Magnus really gonna die??? O.O))

Magnus' eyes barely opened, but he was still alive.
"Makayla... hey, why do you look so sad?" He asked. Makayla could feel his blood running over her hands and soaking through her jacket, but she didn't care.
"Why do you think i'm sad...You idiot...I told you not to...I was gonna get us both out of here...I told you not o go but you did and now look at you..." She said.
A lump was forming in her throat now, tears welling up in her eyes. She blinked furiously, desperate not to cry. Crying solved nothing, only the weakest of people cried.

Makayla could feel his life force fading. She could feel him dying and she couldn't do anything about it.
"Makayla... Makayla..." She heard him mumbling.
"Shh...Don't talk...you've gotta save your strength." She said looking round for anything that could help, but nothing was there.
His life force was so weak now, so weak. The tears were running slowly down her cheeks but she didn't notice.
"Crap..i don't know what to do...i really don't know what to do...goddamnit..." She said, her hands were shaking, she was still trying to stop the wound bleeding but it wouldn't.
She saw an image of a god but he wasn't here for her, he was here for Magnus. Thanatos, the god of death.
"No! Don't you dare take him!" She yelled at him, her eyes going black again. She wouldn't let him take Magnus. Not while she was here. "I swear if you touch him I'll kill you...And if you come back i'll kill you again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   January 16th 2011, 3:35 pm

"No! Don't you dare take him!" Makayla yelled, her voice powerful and frightening, "I swear if you touch him I'll kill you...And if you come back i'll kill you again."
Thanatose stopped in his steps as he watched Makayla desperately trying to save Magnus. Magnus could see Thanatose so clearly now, he looked like an angel with a beautiful face. Magnus knew that this was the person who will guide him to the land of the dead, but Magnus didn't want to go, not yet. Thanatose leaned down and looked into Magnus eyes.
"I've seen many great warriors die in battle, but one like you... i've never seen. And to see the daughter of Hades act so.. human... Son of Heracles, since you've kept me so entertain, i will not take you... yet... so awaken and live." With those words, Thanatose touched the wound on Magnus stomach and disappeared. Magnus gasp for air as his wound began to heal itself. He opened his eyes slowly and saw tears streaming from Makayla's eyes.
"Hey there pretty lady..." Magnus said weakly.

((did i scare you for a moment there? =P))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   January 16th 2011, 3:55 pm

((Yup ^_^ lol...))

Makayla's eyes were solid black as she watched Thanatos. She glared at him, daring him to take one step forwards, daring him to try and take Magnus. Thanatos lent down and looked at Magnus.
"I've seen many great warriors die in battle, but one like you... i've never seen. And to see the daughter of Hades act so.. human... Son of Heracles, since you've kept me so entertain, i will not take you... yet... so awaken and live." He said, touching the wound and disapearing.
Makayla had frozen when thanatos had mentioned her acting human. She had been scared that he would tell Magnus what she had done to become immortal. But he hadn't and she sighed, her eyes fading back to blue. She could feel Magnus's life force getting stronger again.
"Hey there pretty lady..." Magnus said, his voice was weak but he was alive.
"I thought you were going to die...You Idiot! I thought you were gone! How could you do that! I begged you to stay and you ignored me!" Makayla kinda shouted at magnus, hiding her relief behind anger. She wiped the tears that were on her face, wondering how she had become so human, so fragile, so full of emotions other than pain and anger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   January 16th 2011, 5:29 pm

((sorry for worrying you Emily ^_^))

"I thought you were going to die...You Idiot! I thought you were gone! How could you do that! I begged you to stay and you ignored me!" Makayla shouted at Magnus, but behind it all, he knew she was just worried about him.
"Sorry... I coudln't let him hurt you... are you still mad at me?" Magnus said, still laying weakily on the ground, "And that guy just now..with the angel wings.. he healed me? Who was he?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   January 16th 2011, 5:38 pm

((Killing off charries is pretty fun though....XD))

"Sorry... I coudln't let him hurt you... are you still mad at me? And that guy just now..with the angel wings.. he healed me? Who was he?" Magnus asked.
Makayla rolled her eyes. "Of course I'm mad at you...You should know by now I can't really get hurt...And I can't die...You can...And the guy was Thanatos...god of death...He thought it would be fun to pay you a visit....But he didn't stick around long...Unfortunately we're probably gonna be a great form of entertainment for him now, he'll be watching you closely..." Makayla sighed and sat down her back against one of the trees. "You scared me...you really did. All that blood...I couldn't stop it...I didn't know what to do...I couldn't save you..."

((badish post...my muse levels are dropping...its like half 10 though so yeah...I've gotta go soon...^_^))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   January 16th 2011, 5:55 pm

"Of course I'm mad at you...You should know by now I can't really get hurt...And I can't die...You can..."Makayla said, Magnus felt bad for having her worry like that.
"And the guy was Thanatos...god of death...He thought it would be fun to pay you a visit....But he didn't stick around long...Unfortunately we're probably gonna be a great form of entertainment for him now, he'll be watching you closely..." Makayla sighed.
"Sorry Makayla, it won't happen again, i promise." MAgnus said, sitting up.
Makayla sat up against a tree, "You scared me...you really did. All that blood...I couldn't stop it...I didn't know what to do...I couldn't save you..."
She couldn't save me... The words cut Magnus like a knife, he didn't know that she was going to be so sad, and upset. Magnus scooted a little closer to Makayla and finally sat next to her. He put one arm around Makayla's shoulder and hugged her close to him.
"Sorry... about all of this. You're right, i shouldn't had charged in like that... you forgive me?" Magnus said, his chin resting on top of her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   January 16th 2011, 6:06 pm

((last post and then i'm offf...hehehe I has no college tomorrow..gonna be so bored...XD))

Magnus eventually sat up and sat next to her, putting his arm around her to hug her.
"Sorry... about all of this. You're right, i shouldn't had charged in like that... you forgive me?"
Makayla thought for a second and then smiled.
"Yeah...I'll forgive you...But don't ever do that again....Ever...." She looked down at her hands that were still covered in blood, along with her wrists...
"We should probably start heading back...I need to wash all of this blood off and you need to rest...I don't know how much he healed you so you better take some Ambrosia or nectar as well..." She said, looking through the tops of the trees.
Light was beginning to fade through, so it was obviously near dawn. "I think we're gonna have to walk as well...I don't have the energy to get us back to camp but I don't think we're too far...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   January 19th 2011, 7:19 pm

"I think we're gonna have to walk as well...I don't have the energy to get us back to camp but I don't think we're too far...." Makayala said. She looked fatigue, but then again, so did Magnus. As the sun seeped through the dead trees, Magnus held Makayla with his right arm, supporting her for balance. The two had gone through more than they had expected. They fought two giant scorpions and a centaur who they had no clue about. Magnus was just glad that the two of them came out of this little adventure alive and in tact.
They had been walking for almost an hour before they began to see a single pine tree on top of a hill.

"Hey, i think we're almost home, Makayla." Magnus said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   January 20th 2011, 3:20 pm

They walked in silence, neither saying anything. They were too tired to do so. Eventually the trees thinned a bit and they could see the hill, with Thalias tree on top of it.
"Hey, i think we're almost home, Makayla." Magnus said.
"Well...Thank the gods for that. I don't think i've ever been so glad to see that damned tree in my whole life. How're you holding up? You doing okay?" Makayla said. Dark circles were under her eyes now, and she had to stifle a yawn.
"I'm so tired. I really gottta stop overworking myself...either that or I gotta start training more.."
They had almost reached the cabin area now. Makayla could see both hers and magnus' cabin from where they were and a small smile flickered across her face. She would be there soon, she could curl up in her bed and go to sleep and not wake up until she felt like it. Or until the nightmares came, or she heard people around camp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   January 20th 2011, 5:28 pm

Magnus could feel the weight of his fatigue coming over him now, he felt sluggish. He looked down at Makayla and saw her pleading eyes to curl up in her bed and rest. Magnus giggled a little, that even hurt.

"We're home!" Magnus said, glad to be back at camp.

He helped Makayla to her cabin, but as they were going, the other campers were walking out from their individual cabins. Everyone saw them together, Magnus arm supporting Makayla. Magnus could see everyone's eyes watching, whispering to each other "Wonder what those two were doing all night?"
The two of them ignored the lot watching them, some kids from the Ares cabin even tried to block their way purposely so Magnus and Makayla couldn't get to their cabins.

"Scram, you pests!" Magnus said with annoyance, his eyes flickered red for a moment then back to his normal colors. The two Ares kid backed away, frightened and gave them passage.

"I got your back, girlie girl." Magnus said, smiling at Makayla.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   January 21st 2011, 1:49 pm

((you need to post in the activity check thread! Or your gonna get deleted! XD))

Makayla glared at the Ares kids. They'd move soon enough, and they did but only when Magnus made his eyes go red.
"I got your back, girlie girl." Magnus said smiling.
Makayla rolled her eyes. "Girlie girl? Ha...I am nowhere near a girlie girl..please....have you seen how many broken nails I have?" She said, but she was grinning.
"I know you have my back...which is why I worry so much about you. You go too far, too over the top like you did tonight. I could have delt with it...I'd have just kept coming back. But you only live once Magnus." Her voice was serious again as she spoke, she meant what she was saying.

((Suckish post...my muse is dead))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   January 24th 2011, 8:49 am

((thanx for telling me about the thread! =) You're my hero))

"But you only live once Magnus." Makayla said, she was serious. He stayed quiet as he helped Makayla near her cabin. Magnus opened the door for her and laid her on the nearest bed to the door.

"I know you're immortal... i know that, but even so... I will not bear the sight of seeing you get hurt. And, even if i only live once... i will give my all for you again, because if you're the last person i see before i die, at least i know that i found a piece of heaven on this earth." Magnus smiled and began to walk towards the door.

"Sleep tight, okay?" Magnus said once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   January 24th 2011, 9:11 am

They reached Makaylas cabin eventually. Magnus had stayed quiet after she had said he only lived once. But when they arrived he said, "I know you're immortal... i know that, but even so... I will not bear the sight of seeing you get hurt. And, even if i only live once... i will give my all for you again, because if you're the last person i see before i die, at least i know that i found a piece of heaven on this earth."
Makayla smiled slightly, a sad smile. "You don't know what i've done Magnus. There isn't really much good about me...Not really....I don't understand how you could trust me so much and say that you'd die for me. If you knew what I'd done you'd probably hate me. I tried so hard to be Hades' favourite....I tried so hard to get him to acknowledge me that I lost myself on the way. I lost everything good about me." She said as he headed to the door. "Night Magnus...I'll see ya around..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   January 24th 2011, 9:44 am

"Night Magnus...I'll see ya around..." Makayla said. Magnus walked out of her cabin and closed her door gently so she could rest. As he was walking out of the cabin, Magnus saw Chiron looking at him, with a smile. Magnus nodded to the famed centaur and continued onto his cabin.
Upon reaching his destination, he was stared at by a bunch of demi gods from the other cabins, but he cared not, he just had the best night of his life.

((pss... follow me to The Cabins. umm... Heracles cabin i guess? hehe ill make a new thread. k? see you there!))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   January 24th 2011, 9:50 am

((hehehe okiesssss......-adds three words so this isn't spam- ^_^))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))   

Back to top Go down

*Insert some creative and intresting title here* ((Magnus, PG-13))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3