Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Randomness Thread!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   December 26th 2010, 4:06 pm

Defintion of gimp: A sex slave or submissive, usually male, as popularlized by the movie Pulp Fiction.

Is what I read. Though there are loads of other definitions too.
What's BDSM?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   December 26th 2010, 5:04 pm

>.> This forum is rated PG. This post is probably rated PG-13:
Uh, it's Bondage, Discipline(<I think)/Dominance, Submission/Sadism, Masochism. XP And a gimp can be male or female, they're just the bound/disciplined/submissive/masochistic partner. It doesn't actually have to be sexual, you know.

Can we change the subject? XD
My dad wants to take us to see the new Narnia movie... does anyone know if it's any good?

View user profile
Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   December 26th 2010, 5:19 pm

Oh right. Yeah, that was another definition. There were loads; like I said Smile

Yeah ahaha XD
Which one's this now then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   December 26th 2010, 8:22 pm

The new narnia movie is awesome! I saw it w/ Laura and meh other friend.

Thanks Thalia!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Avvie and Siggy by deh amazing Laura!!!
__ __ __ __

Give me Thunder, I'll be strong.
Give me Lightning, I'll never budge.
This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   December 26th 2010, 8:46 pm

Okay then XD
My family is watching Emma in the other room. As in, Jane Austen Emma. >.< I don't like romance.

View user profile
Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   December 26th 2010, 8:55 pm

XD Is there anything that you DO like? JK XD

Thanks Thalia!!
__ __ __ __

This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   December 26th 2010, 9:09 pm

Heh, I don't really know O.o
I like... I like music. Very Happy

View user profile
Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   December 27th 2010, 10:21 am

O_O HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE?!?!? Though, music is good Smile

Thanks Thalia!!
__ __ __ __

This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   December 27th 2010, 3:05 pm

hehehe... I watched Narnia 2 the other day...It was on the TV... But i have yet to see the new one...XD
hehehe..Of course music is good!
I don't think i'd be able to live without music...XD My parents put blocks on all the music channels on the TV because I used to listen to them all the time... I spent about two hours figuring out the pin... in the end it was so obvious -rolls eyes- But now i has iTunes.. but no Ipod...XD hehehe...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   December 27th 2010, 3:52 pm

You could've gone on the internet and typed in "how to find your sky pin" XD It would've taken about two minutes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   December 27th 2010, 4:12 pm

hehehe... I didn't think of that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   December 27th 2010, 4:16 pm

XD
My parents told me mine anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   December 27th 2010, 4:18 pm

XD lol...
My dad didn't want to block my music...but my stepmum forced him...cause shes mean like that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   December 27th 2010, 4:22 pm

Well okay then XD I never watched music on telly...

I'm so pissed off with my Dad right now >.<
I recommend you don't read the following; I just want to let it all out xDD About one sentence... but yeah.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   December 27th 2010, 4:24 pm

lol.... Its not harsh..Its a reminder to him that you're there...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   December 27th 2010, 4:26 pm

I guess. But my Mam won't allow me XDD Besides; I don't want him to hate me... not that it would make any difference.

I hate the way he lies to me too! I haven't heard ANYTHING from him for months right, because apparently "he's had no internet" (even though I've SEEN his horrible wife on facebook) and he got my Nana to lie for him too saying he didn't have a house phone, when he said in a letter he did!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   December 27th 2010, 4:29 pm

Whatt?? Thats not right...
hmmm....He might just be like...busy....Or maybe he did send you a card/ present and it just hasn't arrived yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   December 27th 2010, 4:37 pm

Tell me about it -_- Ugh...

Oh yeah, too busy to send his own daughter a phone call? XD I know he has other family, but come ON.
Chyeah, that's what he said with the card, he's probably lying though. When he lived nearby he used to say that he'd phoned loads but there was no answer... of course there was never a missed call.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   December 27th 2010, 6:58 pm

Aw man Sun, that's horrible. XP
One thing: We saw The Voyage of the Dawn Trader today. It wasn't so bad. But my siblings are randomly yelling "Creepacheep" for no reason now >.<
Another thing: I'm scared my character won't be accepted on another site because that's happened to me before O.o *coughdaveylolcough*

View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   December 27th 2010, 7:21 pm

Nah... Strange as it may seem: I should've expected it to be honest XP
REEPICHEEP IS AWESOME O.o But he dies :'( Kinda... does he in the film too?

Why are you scared of that? Just add in stuff on the charrie sheet xD
How come Davey wasn't accepted first time round?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   December 27th 2010, 7:27 pm

That is even worse >.<
Yeah, he sorta dies in the movie... it was pretty good, and that's coming from someone who's read all the books multiple times and watched all the original movies and the cartoon one too O.O
Because this was a very LONG character sheet, they wanted 400 words for personality and 600 for history. That's pretty wow.
And I'm not quite sure... it just wasn't. I wish I could go back and change it even now, because I hate it ):< (TAKE THAT BBCODE XD)

View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   December 27th 2010, 7:44 pm

I know XDD
I loved the books and the cartoon one too!! When I read the books I always imagined Lucy as she looked in the cartoon one XD

O.o Woah. That IS pretty long... what site is it? PM me if you like. I mean, I go "ugh" when I have to write a minimum of 100 XDD

Ahahaha xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   December 27th 2010, 8:51 pm

XD wow, weird XD
And it's not like anything I've RPed before, and my character is messed up, but it IS a horror/apocalyptic RPG so... yeah XD
I hate writing personality in character sheets. Because my characters change too much.

View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   December 28th 2010, 6:33 pm

I hate personality too. I hate it when some people don't accept the charrie sheets if you don't have a portrayer as well! I'm like "...DUDE! STOP ASSUMING EVERYONE PICKS A PORTRAYER BEFORE A CHARRIE!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   December 28th 2010, 8:43 pm

I know how you feel -.- I find character sheets difficult... a necessary evil XD

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   

Back to top Go down

Randomness Thread!
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next