Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Slimey (Alexander)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Slimey (Alexander)   November 30th 2010, 8:06 pm

Elizabeth was walking out of her cabin covered in slime she, doesn't know why but her cabin mates did it. She didn't want to take a shower though cause she like being slimey and green. It was gross and gringy and she just loved it. She was walking twards the center tree to see if she could climb it. She ran and jumped on the tree then grabbed a branch and fell. "This is awesome I am so slippery, I can't grab anything, I am like soap." She ran and did it again just to fall. She started to mess with her hair to were it was a giunt ball of hair. All of a sudden she wanted to slime her sword.

"It would be awesome to stick an enemy with a slimey sword. Now if I would just stop talking to my self.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Williams

PostSubject: Re: Slimey (Alexander)   November 30th 2010, 8:24 pm

Alexander was enjoying his afternoon off. He was walking around the camp grounds, trying to find something to keep his time going and his mind occupied. He kept going back to just a few weeks ago when his father had been sucked under the surface of the water, and it was driving him nuts. He was heading towards the big tree when he saw some green thing tring to climb up the tree. He hadn't been doing any monster hunting by standards, but he wasn't going to just stand by. He started to run up to the tree, and saw it messing with its.....hair? It was just some girl who was covered in slime, a favorite of the Ares children. Alex came up and leaned against the tree, "Did you piss off the Ares cabin?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Slimey (Alexander)   November 30th 2010, 8:47 pm

"Um my cabin mates, don't think so. ((i ment to put this in the center of cabins)) So what you doing here um newby I think." Elizabeth was happy to know that she wasn't alone and she also didn't really care. She started to scramble at the tree again. "I think they were trying to suprize attack me or something.You been claimed yet... this is probably a weird conversation mainly because I am playing in my awesome slime." She started to roll around on the ground. when she stood up she had durt stuk to her.

"I want a chocolate smoothy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Williams

PostSubject: Re: Slimey (Alexander)   November 30th 2010, 8:53 pm

Alex laughed as she played around in the dirt, and as she rolled around she got dirty as mud. WHen she was done rolling around, she stood up and asked for a milkshake. "Unless you want to go talk to the Hermes cabin I don't think you will have any luck." Alexander walked a couple steps over, where she had been trying to climb up, and jumped to get a hand on the branch. Lifting up his right foot, he pulled himself up and turned over on the tree limb, stradling it. "You also certianly have the ADHD bug."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Slimey (Alexander)   December 5th 2010, 7:56 am

((sorry about not posting for a while my computer has been out)) "Lucky little dude. But fortunentally I'm slimey and your not." Elizabeth stuck her tung out at him.She was a little upset because he got on the tree and she couldn't. "Really I didn't know I had ADHD," Elizabeth said sarcastically. Elizabeth was always laughing and playing around so she kept on trying to climb the tree again.

She finually got a grip on the tree and said "Ha"but when she reached for the other branch so she could sit. She got that branch and said ha again as she sat down. "Take that you thing dudet you." she stuck her tung out at him again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Williams

PostSubject: Re: Slimey (Alexander)   December 6th 2010, 11:59 am

Alexander smiled. He hadnt let himself just hang lose for awhile now. He was always worried about what would happen to his sister and him. Most likely they would have to stay here at the camp. Even if he had found his dad, it might be better if they stayed away from him. In the spirit of the things though, he stood on the branch, lifting his hands up to pull himself higher up into the tree. Looking down at her, he shouted, "You coming up or gonna sit there all day?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Slimey (Alexander)   December 8th 2010, 6:54 am

"You suck," Elizabeth said trying to climb heigher into the tree. She struggled the first few time and she knew he was getting a kick out of this. The last time she did it before she gave up she grabbed the branch then another branch she kept on climbing untill she reached the top. "HA TAKE THAT MISTER DUDE," Elizabeth screamed down at him. She was way hirer than the guy and that made her feel good.

She was happy and dancing then all of a sudden she started to fall. The one branch she could hang onto was the same one he was on. "ug you once again suck."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Williams

PostSubject: Re: Slimey (Alexander)   December 8th 2010, 4:32 pm

Alex rolled his eyes. This was part of why he didn't like Ares kids in large doses. They where all loud and tempermental. Didn't know weather they where having fun or if they where angry at who ever they where losing to. "Im not mister for one." And the next thing he knew she was falling and hanging from the branch he was sitting on still. He sighed, leaning over to help pull her up, "Yes, so muich so that i wont pull you up." He cocked his head to the said and raised his voice an octave, "Oh.....look at that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Slimey (Alexander)   December 14th 2010, 5:13 pm

"Fine." Elizabeth pulled her legs around the branch and twisted up to where she was laying on the branch face down. She stood up and said "jurk, but you should know that Ares kids can get up on anything ah by them selfs. And I am nothing like the other Ares kids just to let you know." She wiped off some of the slime off of her feet and hands so she could grip and stand better.

"not even close. And I am the only one out of the Ares cabin who is not very childish." Elizabeth brushed back her slimy hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Williams

PostSubject: Re: Slimey (Alexander)   December 15th 2010, 1:10 am

Alexander rolled his eyes. As much as she protested not being childish, she certianly acted like a child. He set his palm against the trunk of the tree, careful not to tear his hand on the bark as he dropped down. Looking up, he deiced to ask her something pretty obvious, "Then why havent you wipped off the slime." He set off towards the archery range, "IF you wanna try to beat me, come down to the archery range."

He jogged off to the range, making sure not to look like he was listening for him following her. If she did he couldn't tell. He like the range, but not nearly as much as any Hunter(when they where there) or Apollo-ian, but enough that they recoginized his face and he knew a few of their names at least. He took up a spot on the end of the range, grabbing one of the pratice sets that where there. It was worn from years of almost constant use, since no one really took care of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnnabethChase

PostSubject: Re: Slimey (Alexander)   July 3rd 2011, 10:47 am

bleh bleh meh meh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slimey (Alexander)   July 3rd 2011, 1:24 pm

[Annabeth you are not allowed to post in topics in the manner you just did. You need to send in a character application before you can post in a rp topic. At the moment we are not accepting new characters due to site changes]

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Rainbow ninjas riding on purple unicorns with cyan pandas!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slimey (Alexander)   

Back to top Go down

Slimey (Alexander)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1