Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   February 5th 2011, 5:58 pm

"Makayla, your past has gone, what matters now is the present. Who YOU are is what matters. And if you ever lose yourself, i promise you, i will bring you back to your senses. I won't let anyone stand in my way. Now beat it, Thanatose!" Magnus said.
Makayla frowned, even more confused now. Why would he want to help her even though he knew what she was. What she had been.
"Magnus. What the hell are you thinking? Thanatos is a god. He'll kill you. Stop trying to protect me. Please. I keep having to tell you you don't have to. I'm immortal. Please stop trying to look out for me. It's not good for you. And sometimes people can't change. I can't change. I can lock up that part of me, i can try and keep it hidden, but one day i'm gonna break and you're gonna be the one that gets hurt." Makayla said. A hard edge in her voice. Thanatos' presence was making her control slowly die. Even though she had been immortal for over a year now she still wasn't used to the godly presence.
"Now. Thanatos.. What are you doing here? What do you want from us?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   February 6th 2011, 1:58 am

"Now. Thanatose.. what are you doing here? What do you want from us?" Makayla demanded. Magnus stayed quiet. Thanatose kept his gaze on Magnus and replied, "Oh, no reason really. Just here to see what our lovely Magnus is going to do about your immortality. Now then, what will you do after hearing what she has just said, boy?" Magnus kept his fist clenched, it seems like whatever Magnus was doing was getting on Thanatose nerve. The god of death couldn't use any of his powers at the moment.
"Makayla, i can see through your veil, and i can see the deep down, you are trying to change. You are trying to do your best, for our sake, and yours. And you know what? You're doing such a great job at it, but don't forget that you got friends here to back you up. Thanatose, leave now!" Magnus said once more. The god of death clenched his teeth and took another step back.
Thanatose turned to look at Makayla and gave her a most nasty smile.
"This boy here, you're father would be sooo happy to have him. He is quite special Makayla, maybe you should get to know him a little more. You never know when either one of you are going to--" Before Thanatose could finish his sentence, he sensed the presence of the other campers and vanished. Aa bunch of the other campers came running to the beach, and jumped into the water. Magnus eyes stayed red and he kept his hands clenched tightly that blood began seeping out through his palm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   February 7th 2011, 2:35 pm

When Thanatos answered her question Makayla shrugged. At least the god wasn't here to cause destruction and death. She carried on picking at the bench she was sat on, watching Magnus and Thanatos with curiosity. The exchange going on between the two was strange. So much tension filled the air. It was like they both wanted to kill the other. Of course Thanatos was the minor god of death, so he could kill whenever he wanted and not get in troble for it. And Magnus...well he couldn't do anything against the god really. Even if he managed to lay a hit on him, or managed to actually wound him badly the god would just heal and be very pissed off.
"Makayla, i can see through your veil, and i can see the deep down, you are trying to change. You are trying to do your best, for our sake, and yours. And you know what? You're doing such a great job at it, but don't forget that you got friends here to back you up. Thanatose, leave now!" Magnus said.
Makayla grinned. "You're wrong. Beneath the veil is a monster, and that monster wants out. I'm trying to fight a losing battle. It would be so much better if I could give up. But if I give up then someones going to get hurt or possibly killed. I'm not going to be able to take that risk much longer. I'm going to have to leave sooner or later." Makayla said, expressionless and emotionless again.

"This boy here, you're father would be sooo happy to have him. He is quite special Makayla, maybe you should get to know him a little more. You never know when either one of you are going to--" Thanatos' words were cut off as he disapeared into nothingness again. A bunch of other campers had joined them on the beach. Which meant dinner and the campfire songs had finished.
"Well...That was....Intresting. Thanatos. Minor god of death, son of Nyx and Erebus. Twin of Hypnos. Of course he'd choose to be intrested in me and my friend." Makayla muttered, mainly to herself. Her eyes were still dark. One of them was darker than the other. Her control was slipping. The Monster was trying to break through her walls and come out. And if that happened Makayla didn't know what she would do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   February 7th 2011, 11:23 pm

As Thanatos vanished and the other campers appeared, Magnus unclenched his fists. He looked at Makayla, he could feel a strange vibe coming from her. He took a step closer to Makayla, but then there it was. The vibe he was getting was a dangerous one.
"Makayla... i'm sorry i brought up the subject. Are you angry with me?" MAgnus asked.

(( -_- my muse is gone...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   February 11th 2011, 7:13 am

((hey..so I'm going to stop RPing and disapear for a while...Theres a load of problems and stuff happening at home and such and escaping to the world of Percy Jackson really isn't going to help me...I'm gonna try and get back on soon...but I don't know...I might just disapear and not come back...it depends on how long it takes things to blow over...so bye for now..))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   February 11th 2011, 3:40 pm

((Oh... well then ill wait until ur return. I hope things settle down for you at home. be safe and take care. This was the most fun ive had Rping ^^. Thanx.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   February 18th 2011, 1:55 pm

((-runs back into thread- HEYY!! I'M BACKKKK! Things have mostly settled down at home...but My dads back from china tomorrow, and my brothers supposed to be coming tomorrow for his remaining things...he got kicked out...a few weeks before xmas...So They might flare up again...But I'll try to stay for now ^_^))

"Makayla... i'm sorry i brought up the subject. Are you angry with me?" Magnus asked. He had noticed her aura. Darkness was radiating from her by now, coming off in waves, sometimes stronger and sometimes weaker as she battled for control.
"I'm...not angry with...you." Makayla said through gritted teeth.
"I should go..I need to...go...Don't follow me, if you do I'll hurt you. I don't want to but I will." Makaya glanced around the beach one more time, realised that everyone was staring, realised that if she shadow travelled her control would probably go completely, so she did the only ting she could do. She ran.
She ran as fast as she could right back to her cabin, reaching it she pulled at the door before remembering it was locked. She hissed a string of swearwords, pulled out her key, opened the door and slammed it behind her. She took time locking the door, sliding the chains across it, bolting it, barracading it with the bed that was closest to the door and then sitting down in the corner. She sat in darkness, her face pale and sweaty. She closed her eyes and leaned back against the wall, pulling her legs up to her chest and wrapping her arms around them. Eventually her control slipped. Her eyes turned black, so black, darker than the nights sky. Than ravens feathers. So incredibly dark. The Aura that was coming off of her now was liquid darkness as well. She had lost control, lost her mind. It was like one of thos stupid signs that said 'out of my mind, be back in 5' but she wouldn't be back in five minutes, she wouldn't b back until she could close off the darkness, which was a hard feat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   February 21st 2011, 7:52 pm

Magnus watched as Makayla took off towards her cabin. Magnus could feel the dark negative energy emitting from her as she ran. He followed behind her, chasing after her back to her cabin, but when he arrived, Makayla had already gone inside. She had slam the door shut behind her and Magnus was left outside, in front of her cabin.
Magnus waited outside Makayla's cabin for a few minutes, and then he felt it. A strong and blood thirsty aura pushed at him.
"The heck was that?" Magnus said to himself, as he looked at the Hades cabin. Magnus tried to take a step forward, but the aura kept pushing him back.
"Is this... Makayla?" Magnus said. From behind him, he could hear the footsteps of hooves clopping together, it was Chiron.
"Magnus, move away from there." the centaur ordered.

(( nice to hear from you again ^^ im glad things settle down. i hope things will get better ^^))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   February 28th 2011, 11:11 am

((XD New thread? If so...then i'll start it this weekend somepoint....if my tutors don't kill me for not doing any of my coursework...oops...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   March 7th 2011, 12:48 am

((^^ okay, ill let u start it off ^^ But where? Sorry ive taken so long to reply. kinda busy with work and now school T.T money trouble too. gotta save up!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   March 9th 2011, 2:35 pm

((haha...better to be busy with work than have none at all >.< I've been waiting for some people to get back to me about a job I applied for on like...saturday....still nothing >.<...I get kinda impatient when its things like this... And I shall start it in the Hades cabin...^_^))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   

Back to top Go down

A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2