Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Randomness Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   January 20th 2011, 8:12 pm

Hiya Wish! Yeah, this is the randomness thread XD
I saw your suggestion about a chatbox... I personally would like one but it's not really up to me XD
I remember that one time we had scented markers... and I took them in the car... and then we sold the car with the markers still in it >.<
Ten year old me was heartbroken XD

View user profile
Scarlett Summers

Location : Somewhere in your house, maybe in your bathroom, or your closet, or right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   January 20th 2011, 8:47 pm

That's interesting. Burnt marshmallow scented markers smell really good, in my opinion xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   January 20th 2011, 9:42 pm

Yeah, that was one of them XD

View user profile
Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   January 25th 2011, 5:27 pm

Hey guys! I'm back from my holiday ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   January 25th 2011, 5:45 pm

I stopped getting emails for this topic >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   January 25th 2011, 7:27 pm

I didn't! OH AND GUESS WHAT TORI?!!?!?!!? I figured out (finally) how to feather edges on siggies Very Happy YOUR SIG IS GONNA BE THE BEST I'VE DONE Very Happy (Hopefully, I'm not done yet)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   January 25th 2011, 7:40 pm

Feather edges? *doesn't know what your talking about but is excited*
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   January 25th 2011, 10:20 pm

SUN! I wondered if you were on vacation or if you were just ignoring us! XD

View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   January 25th 2011, 11:18 pm

No, she wouldn't do that *nods* or else we might think she died O.o.
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   January 26th 2011, 6:04 pm

I thought I told everyone I was in Tenerife for a week xD

ASTRAAAAHHH!

@Tori
It means that when I crop the picture, the edged won't be so sharp. Laura's siggy's pictures are feathered for example :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   January 26th 2011, 6:21 pm

OOOH *is still confused but not as much*
I wish I was more siggy savvy......
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   January 29th 2011, 10:53 pm

Guess what I started reading today???
It's... The Lost Hero!!! I really prefer RR writing in third person, I must say.

View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   January 29th 2011, 11:37 pm

I haven't even read it yet....
And I'm a mod on a roman camp half blood site.....
I wonder what the problem is here? XP
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   January 30th 2011, 12:13 am

WHOOAAA why isn;t my name blue anymore??? thats odd... O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   January 30th 2011, 6:49 am

Ugh, the Lost Hero sucked in my opinion...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   January 30th 2011, 8:09 am

Skyler E. Harley wrote:
WHOOAAA why isn;t my name blue anymore??? thats odd... O.o

Because you didn't post in the activity check thread... You can get your colour back by PMing Laura...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   January 30th 2011, 12:35 pm

Alright, I figured it out. Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   January 30th 2011, 3:27 pm

I don't recall posting there either, yet my name is still blue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   January 30th 2011, 3:28 pm

XD IDK...Maybe you did post? Or maybe she forgot about you? I don't know...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   January 30th 2011, 3:50 pm

Let's just say, yes, yes I did post XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   January 30th 2011, 4:39 pm

XD Of course...^_^
Ugh...Why are parents so annoying? :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   January 30th 2011, 4:57 pm

Because, sadly, it is their job. Seriously, tell me about it. Today has been hell -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   January 30th 2011, 4:59 pm

XD Apparently I have to do more around the house because I want some money to go on holiday with my friend...
But my stepmum didn't mention the fact that she practically does nothing around the house anymore but she wants to go to Florida and then on a cruise...And that costs a heck of a lot more than me going to spain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   January 30th 2011, 5:35 pm

Ahaha sucks dude XD But I'm sure you'll raise the money, it's not THAT THAT expensive to go to Spain. At least, it's cheap as holidays go.
Do you have a job? If not, get one. Part time, or whatever.

That's so weird though, because that's my mam was like today xD She was telling me to do work around the house, and got really pissed off at me when I told her to go take a look at her room (which looks like a bomb hit it).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   January 30th 2011, 5:37 pm

XD I'm trying to get a job but at the moment where I live no-one giving them...

My rooms not too bad...my stepmums is overly clean though....I have a sign on my bedroom door saying: Why should I clean my room when the world is in such a mess?

Its funny...XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   

Back to top Go down

Randomness Thread!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next