Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Randomness Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   January 30th 2011, 7:36 pm

Ah yes, of course. It's really hard to get a job nowadays, isn't it? Well. If I knew you, I would give you money, if that's any consolation XD

Dude. That is the BEST. I'm SO stealing that XDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   January 30th 2011, 8:22 pm

I am as well Smile Thank you for yet another thing to decorate my door Smile

Thanks Thalia!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Avvie and Siggy by deh amazing Laura!!!
__ __ __ __

Give me Thunder, I'll be strong.
Give me Lightning, I'll never budge.
This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   January 31st 2011, 11:56 pm

I feel... the urge to speak in middle English. So I may do that for a while. Are any other humans out there tonight?

View user profile
Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   February 1st 2011, 9:08 am

Middle English??? -majorly confused-

bleh...I hate study weeks...I'm incredibly bored...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   February 1st 2011, 11:56 am

What's middle English, and what's a study week?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   February 1st 2011, 3:27 pm

XD Study week is where the BTEC courses in my college get a week off of college because we don't have exams....but we have coursework....Its incredibly boring because all of my friends are either in school, in college or working.....I should be doing some work but I have agesss to do it all...So i'm gonna start it all tomorrow....^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   February 1st 2011, 3:32 pm

Aaaah right XD Okay then :3 Good luck with that.
This is my way of ranting... you can be sure I'll post it on a scatter of sites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   February 1st 2011, 3:35 pm

XD I'm gonna need that luck...I have 12 assignments to do...
well...about 9 assignments to do and then just make some changes to my others...^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   February 1st 2011, 3:38 pm

Ugh, gutted. I don't have that much homework for once myself XD
I think I need help... like for reals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   February 1st 2011, 3:40 pm

XD lucky....
Theres a difference between coursework and homework though..
If you don't do homework the worst thats gonna happen is you get a detention or maybe a BoD.
If you don't do coursework you don't pass your course....Sucks really.....XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   February 1st 2011, 3:45 pm

What's a BoD? We get yellow cards, which go on our records -_-
Yeah I know there's a difference... fine, I've never had coursework xD Wait! I lie, I've done my years worth :3
I'm obsessed with a fucking cartoon character O.O Seriously, I'm like in love with him, as if he's a real person. I cried once because he wasn't real... I'm so messed up...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   February 1st 2011, 3:56 pm

XDD
BoD= Breech of discipline...It gets put onto the computer....hehehe...I only had like three of them...one for homework, one for not paying attention in class and one for talking back to the teacher....^_^ I wasn't that bad compared to the rest of people in my class...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   February 1st 2011, 4:00 pm

Oh. That must just be your school then :3 I've had two yellow cards, both for homework.
I'm not that bad either XD
Dude, I'm serious. It's embarrassing, you don't have to laugh >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   February 1st 2011, 4:34 pm

XD Yeah...My school was stupid....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   February 1st 2011, 4:39 pm

Oh, mine is plenty stupid too. Yellow cards for one, blue cards for another, we're not allowed to wear shorts or skirts or anything, not even in the sweltering summer, we're not allowed to wear coats...
*headdesk* The teachers are horrible too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   February 1st 2011, 5:15 pm

XD We had to wear Skirts in PE in the middle of winter...when it was raining....
Its hard playing hockey in the rain and hail wearing a skirt...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   February 1st 2011, 5:19 pm

Skirts in PE? How odd O.O
We have to do do PE in t-shirts and shorts outside in winter when it was frozen outside. Literally, the puddles were iced over, bits of our running path were frozen, our breath steamed up...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   February 1st 2011, 5:25 pm

yeah...skirts in PE....they were awful...
we had to wear a red polo shirt with the school emblem on it, a skirt with the school emblem on it and bright red football socks....
We have an 'all weather' pitch for hockey and rounders and stuff....it obviously wasn't all weather because it had gotten all gross and slushy when wet and then it froze over...my friend slipped on it and cut all her leg open....it was nasty...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   February 1st 2011, 6:07 pm

Oh noes that sucks. We have dark green polo shirts with the school's logo, and normal black football shorts with black socks. The boys have bright, lime green jumpers and luminescent yellow shorts with green socks XD

Yeah, our hockey pitch is all weather too, but it's not either because I sprained my ankle when I slipped on the ice there -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   February 1st 2011, 9:41 pm

I meant not Middle English, I meant Early Modern English and surely thou knowest the dialect to which I was refering?

View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   February 2nd 2011, 3:47 pm

I did my ankle in on our all weather pitch as well Sun...they're dangerous....

XD Ahhh...the whole shakespearian type talk...-shudders-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   February 2nd 2011, 3:59 pm

I know right O.O

Haha I hate it when people talk like that XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   February 2nd 2011, 4:06 pm

XD Hockey on it was fun though...providing it was good weather.... a few people in my team used to hook the hockey sticks around the other lasses ankles and trip them up...it was actually pretty funny...^_^

My team won the interform championships ^_^ I was playing defence....

And Yep....Have you seen the newer version of romeo and juliet? They talk in the old days but instead of swords they have guns...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   February 2nd 2011, 4:10 pm

Really? Funny, but ouch XD

Cool Smile I'm not in the team myself :3

No... that sounds really bad O.O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   February 2nd 2011, 4:12 pm

XD I had it done to me...it didn't hurt too bad but thats probably because i mostly landed on grass....

And it was bad...they made us watch it every year in high school because they didn't have anything else...well so they said...
but all my other friends classes were watching cool things like Paranormal activity and the Simpsons movie....
I don't think my teachers liked our class...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   

Back to top Go down

Randomness Thread!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next