Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS (Need to Read!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS (Need to Read!)   April 25th 2011, 1:31 am

Due to the lack of activity and excitement going about on TPT, I've decided that there are going to be changes, quite a few of them. First thing is that anyone who is currently gray will be deleted (meaning you will see lots of 'Guest' posting). Along with that, any threads they have participated in will be deleted to clean things up. I will be altering the rules a bit and more will be added. A list will be made of monsters, which ones are stocked in the woods, which ones you can summon, and which ones you can only find out in the real world.

I will also be trying to get the drachma system up again, however due to the difficulty of attending to the drachma's manually I may have to switch it so your drachmas are automatically added onto your account. If this is done that does mean I will have to take away the arcade (so there are no rampages for drachmas) and a chat box MAY be added for fast chatting.

The look of our fabulous site will also be altered. I've put in a request on Shadowplay for a new skin. Hopefully someone will accept our little skin challenge so not only will we have a clean forum, but we'll have a very nice looking forum.

Not only will the site be cleaned up, but the plot will be starting over and any 'spy' positions your character may have maintained will be demolished until we clean everything else up. I hope you'll stay with us while we're cleaning up~!

Your Administrator,
Laura Arai

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Rainbow ninjas riding on purple unicorns with cyan pandas!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS (Need to Read!)   April 25th 2011, 7:20 pm

**Guys please don't post here. Thanks for your concern.**

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS (Need to Read!)   July 3rd 2011, 1:22 pm

Annabeth you do not get to choose who your parent is. You are claimed based off who the staff believes you should be claimed by. Also I have stated that you are not to post in this thread. We also have a questions thread which should be used for any questions. And before you may start to roleplay you need to send in a character sheet to me and have it accepted.

Thanks,

Laura Arai

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS (Need to Read!)   Today at 12:38 am

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS (Need to Read!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1