Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I am here. Come say hello. [PG-13]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: I am here. Come say hello. [PG-13]   April 7th 2010, 11:23 am

Why the hell did Markus have to come to this place? He didn’t even understand the craziness that his parents had claimed was his life. He had been a star, a well-known hero, in his community. He had had his pick of any girl in school, and he had loved it. Things had been looking up for him. Now, he was off to some POS camp in the middle of nowhere New England, unable to tell his friends why exactly he was leaving because they’d all think he was crazy. Sure, this explained a whole lot, but one thing for sure. Markus was no fool, and he sure as hell was not a son of the damn gods. Those dreams had died when he was a kid, and they needed to stay there.

So as he walked up Half Blood Hill, Markus was resigned to one fact. He was going to stay here as little as possible. Then, when he could, he would make a beeline back to his old life, hoping that it wouldn’t be in too many pieces when he got back to it.

Markus rounded the top of the hill and looked out over the scene before him. There was a wow factor that hit him as he actually saw where he was going to be for the next few months. This wasn't a POS camp at all. Hell, they had cabins that were covered in gold, columns, and other ridiculous looking stuff. Kids were everywhere, and suddenly Markus felt really old. Most of the kids were younger than him for sure. This was going to be one hell of an interesting time.

To his left, Markus saw a tree that stood there, and there was something shining in its boughs. If Markus remembered correctly, Greek mythology had a tale about a golden fleece, and from the looks of it, that's what was hanging in the tree. Then, as he was staring intently at the fleece, some movement below it caught his eye. Quickly looking down, Markus saw that the fleece was not without a guardian. There was a dragon there, or at least, Markus assumed it was a dragon. Hell, he had never seen one before in real life. It could be something totally different for all he knew.
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: I am here. Come say hello. [PG-13]   April 8th 2010, 9:13 am

Jeni sat in her favorite spot in Thaila’s Pine, looking out at the camp, ear buds blasting in her ears. She mouthed the words to the song as she watched kids run around camp, beating each other up in the arena, or the Hermes kids stealing stuff from unsuspecting campers. There was someone coming up the hill. How did she know? The dragon was moving to guard the fleece. I really feel bad for the guy… as she braced herself for the unavoidable shaking that would happen when the dragon prepared to strike. But there never was a shaking. hrm…that’s strange… she thought climbing down. She landed next to a guy, who looked about 3 or 4 years older than her. “Hi. I’m Jeni.” She said holding out her hand.

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

Avvie and Siggy by deh amazing Laura!!!
__ __ __ __

Give me Thunder, I'll be strong.
Give me Lightning, I'll never budge.
This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx

PostSubject: Re: I am here. Come say hello. [PG-13]   April 8th 2010, 2:30 pm

Markus turned to look at the little girl that jumped down out of the tree that he had just been looking at. "Hi, Jeni," he replied with suspicion as he took her hand. "I'm Markus. That thing let you sit up there in the tree?" he asked a little confused. He wasn't sure why, but he didn't think the damn dragon would let anyone up near that fleece. Then again, what harm was there in getting up if they couldn't come down with the thing. Markus was sure the dragon would sure as hell have reacted if anyone actually attempted to go for the fleece. "And is everyone around here your age?" Markus hoped the answer was no. Otherwise, he'd feel like a giant in the land of lilliputs.
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: I am here. Come say hello. [PG-13]   April 8th 2010, 2:52 pm

Her eyes narrowed. “First of all, Markus, that thing is a dragon. And yes, he lets me up there because I’m nice to him, and don’t call him a thing.” Jeni, being Jeni, hated it when people called something different a thing. It’s not fair to the person or animal. But putting this aside, she sighed and half smiled at Markus. “Sorry, it just really bothers me when people do that to something that’s different. Anyway, most people are between 12 and 15, but some are older. They usually go to school in Manhattan or go live with family. I wouldn’t suggest that you, being new and all, go and do that just yet. Like train for a while and then see if Chiron or Mr. D will let you go to Manhattan. But I don’t recommend it as of now.”

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

__ __ __ __

This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am here. Come say hello. [PG-13]   April 8th 2010, 3:27 pm

Markus inwardly rolled his eyes. Here he was standing in front of a junior high girl, and she was giving him a lecture on the correct words to use for different animals. Who the hell gave a damn about that? It's not like the dragon cared, as long as he was fed. Of course, he didn't think that it would be smart to vocalize his opinion. Junior high girls could be very temperamental. "You can leave camp!?" The revelation of that fact gave Markus hope. He just had to smooch up to Mr. D. and Chiron, whoever they were, and then he could be back in time for the fall season. He just had to train. "Where do you train?" he asked, already forming a workout schedule in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: I am here. Come say hello. [PG-13]   April 8th 2010, 3:40 pm

Jeni…really didn’t like Markus. Even though she had only known him for, oh, about 5 minutes, he seemed like the kind of guy who only cared about himself. So, of course, she rolled her eyes. “Didn’t I just say that you can indeed leave camp? I mean seriously; you need to get your hearing checked or something.” She said the annoyance apparent in her voice. “You train in the arena. It’s over there.” She said pointing him toward it. “But you might want to go the armory first, which is over there.” She pointed in the opposite direction. “Hope you have a good time here!” she said sarcastically, walking back to the tree.

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

__ __ __ __

This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am here. Come say hello. [PG-13]   April 8th 2010, 3:54 pm

Markus just let the attitude wash off of him. He wasn't going to let this damn girl kill his hope. Who the hell did she think she was? She sure as hell wouldn't get away with that kind of shit again. He was Markus "Big Man" Jones. Jeni was going to regret her attitude when he finally got established here. "Armory," he said. "And you should know, Jeni. Repeating something back to a person is called active listening. We went over it in my speech class at school. See you around." Then, he pushed passed the tree, hoping to find someone a little more mature.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I am here. Come say hello. [PG-13]   April 8th 2010, 6:46 pm

Laura couldn't help but chuckle as the scene lay out before her. Why in fact she was heading up the hill to greet him herself. Now she wasn't as sure about greeting such an arrogant little boy, yes she realized that he was roughly 3 years older then herself, especially with the way he had treated a girl she had seen around camp. She met him as he passed by Thalia's Pine tree. "Heh, ya know if you want a quick way outta this camp you have to go through all the basics first. The basics start with getting settled in the Hermes cabin. Then you move from there to a tour of camp. After you choose a weapon or have one created you can start your training. Doesn't matter if you plan to be here for a long or little time. My bet is you'll be here till the end of summer at the least," her voice was confident as she looked up at this guy.

"Now how about a round of introductions? My name's Laura Arai and I'm a daughter of Athena. Who might you be?" Laura turned to the girl up in the tree. Her voice was a bit kinder towards her, but she was still approaching the girl with caution because of her appearance. "And what about you?" her voice became slightly hostile, but still friendly. She would do her best to not make enemies while she was at camp.

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Rainbow ninjas riding on purple unicorns with cyan pandas!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net

PostSubject: Re: I am here. Come say hello. [PG-13]   April 8th 2010, 8:20 pm

Markus turned to look at the next person to speak to him. Again, he found himself face to face with a girl who had to be at least 3 years younger than him. What was with his running into a bunch of young kids? It was getting a little annoying. The girl spoke to him, and he replied, "That's about as long as I wanted to stay anyways." She had had this arrogant tone in her voice, and Markus felt some satisfaction in telling her that she hadn't popped his bubble. Hell, she hadn't even gotten close. One thing was damn sure, Markus would get the hell out of here before practice began in the fall.

"Markus," he said in a grunt, picking up the icy tone. "So I am to get settled in the Hermes cabin?" He didn't really believe that he was the son of a Greek god or goddess, but if that's what everyone here thought, then he wasn't going to be openly hostile to the idea. He was somewhat tolerant if he needed to be. As long as they didn't try to force their damn ideas on him, he would be fine. Realizing that he had no idea where that cabin was, Markus knew he was going to need one of the two young ladies to show him around. Obviously, he was irritated with just having to be at this damn place, but he tried to hide his irritation as he asked, "Do you mind showing the way, Laura?"
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: I am here. Come say hello. [PG-13]   April 8th 2010, 9:16 pm

Jeni looked down at Laura. Seems nice enough… she thought, climbing down. When she was on solid ground, she turned toward Laura. “I’m Jeni Carter, unclaimed. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Laura.” She smiled, but it didn’t reach her eyes. She snorted when Markus said something about getting settled in the Hermes Cabin. “Getting settled? There? Are we talking about the SAME Hermes Cabin, or is there another, less crowded one hidden somewhere in camp, where people don’t sleep in sleeping bags every night and where your stuff isn’t stolen on a daily basis? Because if there is, sign me up. I wanna stay there.” she said, the intended mockery apparent.

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

__ __ __ __

This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I am here. Come say hello. [PG-13]   April 9th 2010, 8:16 pm

"Well nice to meet the both of you," Laura said as she nodded with a slight smile. "I wouldn't mind showing you there. Oh, but I ought to warn you. If you treat any other camper the same way you just treated Jeni over there, or even have the slightest bit of irritation in your voice as you just did, some of the campers wouldn't hesitate to tear that pretty little face of yours up." The look in her eyes was cold and harsh. She may've been younger then some of the campers around, but she could be just as harsh. "If you press the wrong buttons with me, I could be one of them," a small smirk appeared on her face. She didn't care if she had suceeded in scaring him or not, she had fun trying.

"Hrm. I wish there was another cabin for the unclaimed. Why in fact I think they should get their own cabin all together because of how many we have currently have here," Laura said in a sweet tone, as if her little speech hadn't happened. "After we get you settled in Markus, then we can start the tour. After the tour I'll lead you down to the armory to pick out a weapon, and maybe if you're lucky one of the Hephy kids will specially make you one. Once you're weapon has been chosen you can learn how to use it. Depending on what you choose someone can help you train. Don't say you won't need help because you will," she said as-a-matter-of-a-fact.

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am here. Come say hello. [PG-13]   April 12th 2010, 1:59 am

Let them try, Markus said behind his plastered on smile as Laura gave him the low down on what the other campers would or would not do if he “treated” them the way he had treated Jeni – also known as tree girl. Markus wanted to point out that he wouldn’t have to treat the other campers that way if they learned to keep their damn attitudes to themselves, but he didn’t think little miss good two shoes - also known as bitch - would appreciate his pointing out that Jeni had started with the attitude. Plus, how the hell had she known about everything that had just happened anyways? Markus hadn’t seen her, and as far as he knew she hadn’t been hiding anywhere. It was more like she appeared out of thin air. “Got it,” Markus said with a nod, responding to her advice. He would have to be faking his acceptance in order to get through this whole ordeal.

Then, the two went on some damn rant about what apparently would be his new living quarters. “Sounds like a fun place,” Markus said in sarcastic jest as he tried to lighten the mood. Though, he had to admit that he wasn’t too scared about people trying to mess with him. He could take care of himself. After all, he had perfected the art of being intimidating. It was a social must since he was one hell of a football star. “A weapon,” Markus repeated to let Laura know he was listening. “And Hephy must be short for Hephaestus. Got it.” He would have to adapt quickly if he was going to be gone soon.

“Well, where to girls?” Markus asked taking a step towards the grounds. He didn’t want to admit that he was nervous or even possibly scared. What if his parents hadn’t been lying and he really was the son of a Greek mythological immortal. Things would get damn messy fast if he had to deal with supernatural interference on a daily basis. “So how often do the gods come to camp?” Markus asked, making conversation. He still couldn’t believe the people here were so deluded into thinking they were the children of immortals. Who came up with this stuff? Effing Stephanie Meyer?
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I am here. Come say hello. [PG-13]   April 26th 2010, 5:19 pm

((Hey Markus try to limit the cursing a bit. I know it's a PG-13 thread, but we still want to keep the cursing a bit low. Thanks Razz -bursted out laughing at his little 'bitch' comment- XDD))

Laura was close to laughing when Markus finally said 'Got it'. She knew already that he didn't like her. She also knew that he didn't believe her. That pretty face isn't going to last a week in this place, she thought with a smirk on her face and her head shaking slowly. It really was funny in her opinion. She wasn't kidding about her being one of the ones to tear him apart. Of course he wouldn't really follow her advice, she didn't expect him to in the first place. He was just some big 'I-think-I-know-it-all' football player so if anything, he wasn't going to listen to a girl just going into highschool and that was just fine with her. She had warned him.

"It's actually very entertaining, you just can't let the living quarters get on your nerves," Laura spoke with a shrug. It was true, there were all sorts of things you could do for fun. Pegaseus riding, boating, rock climbing, arts and crafts, all sorts of things. Not to mention training, that was probably the biggest thing at camp. "Well I guess we'll get you settled in the Hermes cabin first." Her finger was brought up to her mouth with her other arm supporting that arm and her eyes were looking upward in thought. "Then I guess we could do the tour, or unless you're in so much of a rush you'd rather just skip to getting a weapon I could always help you out there if you'd like." Of course he'd rather just get away from her as soon as possible, but there was no harm in trying to change his views on her.

"Is there any weapon you have in mind that you'd like to try? Maybe anything a little more original then a sword like most kids choose?" Laura asked curiously as she began to head down the hill towards the Hermes cabin. "Oh, would you like to come Jeni?" she asked the girl she had nearly forgotten about.

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: I am here. Come say hello. [PG-13]   April 26th 2010, 5:52 pm

Jeni, having been in her own thoughts and not paying attention, had jumped when Laura addressed her. “What? Oh, yea. Yea, I’ll come. Figured I needed to start training anyway.” She said with a shrug. “But does Pretty Boy here,” she motioned to Markus. “have to come? I mean, really?” she looked between Laura and Pretty Boy, her arms crossed over her chest, head tilted to the right slightly. “I’m guessing that’s a yes, then?” she said, disappointment in her voice. “Of course Pretty Boy has to…” she muttered the profanities in audible. She walked a few feet away from the two, putting her hands in her pockets, looking up at the sky like she wished to be far away from here. She turned around, and said with a smile on her face, “So, let’s get this damn show on the road!” motioning to the camp. Gods, I’m in for one hell of a day…

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

__ __ __ __

This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am here. Come say hello. [PG-13]   May 6th 2010, 9:44 pm

What exactly were these damn living quarters that Laura was talking about? He wasn’t worried about having to deal with some random brats. He had his size and attitude on his side, coming from years of honing his alpha male persona. Markus had his secrets to keep, and it helped that he kept his defenses up. Walls were walls, and Markus was an excellent mason. “The cabin sounds like the best place to start,” Markus said agreeing with his tour guides. Then, she gave him the option between a tour and heading straight to the armory. “I think I would like to have a weapon as soon as possible. I mean how else am I going to be able to defend myself from the damn monsters that keep coming at me.” Markus sighed, realizing that he had just admitted to the fact that monsters were attacking him.

Laura asked Markus if he had any preference in his weapons. Immediately, his mind went to the dusty file on Ancient Rome that he had filed away in it a long time ago. Pulling out item out of item, Markus tried to think of a weapon that would worth his time. His first choice was a long spear, envisioning image after image of hoplites in battle gear. Markus thought that it would be cool to use a spear, but he knew he would need a shorter ranged weapon for extremely close combat. It had to be something fast and quick. A battle-axe would have been ideal, but it was rather heavy to use right off the bat. He began to think about the different weapons that he had looked at with his father both as a kid and even as a young teen. He could use a hache, but Markus didn’t think that it would be sturdy enough as a weapon. “I was thinking a spear and or a battle-axe,” Markus said, finally replying to her question. “Then again, a sword would be cool, and if everyone uses one, then I guess it would be the easiest to find, right?”

Markus stood there awkwardly as Jeni asked if he had to come. Of course, he had to come. Why the hell were they going to the armory if it was for him to get a weapon? Who the hell did this little girl think she was? Inhaling deeply, Markus just decided to ignore her. If he didn’t, he would probably go volcanic on her, as his friends said he did when he got angry. Markus could explode with verbal insults and physical aggression if someone rubbed him the wrong way, and Jeni was starting to rub him in absolutely the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I am here. Come say hello. [PG-13]   May 8th 2010, 9:04 am

"Well Jeni . . . . Of course he has to come. It is his tour. I mean you don't HAVE to come and I'm pretty sure Markus would like it a lot if you didn't come," Laura's eyes darted to him for a split second," but you are more than welcome to join us." The comment Jeni had made was pretty harsh, maybe she needed to pay a bit more attention to what people were saying. She wasn't the newbie, Markus was, so why would she be giving her a tour? It really didn't make much sense to her, but it might make sense in the mind of Jeni. Well whether it did or not she had a tour to do.

Markus started to say how he'd much rather just go to the armory first. Laura didn't really blame him. That's what she'd want to do aswell, well more so because most of the Hermes kids would try and take his stuff. It would be best to hold onto it until it was lights out. "Alright so Armory it is," she said with the slightest bit of enthusiasm in her voice as she began to walk down the hill towards it.

"Hey if you want a spear or battle axe it won't be a problem. Camp's got at least a few of every weapon. You probably won't find one that's balanced though," Laura spoke as they began to reach the armory. "Heck there's a possibility that there'll even be some other weapon there you like." Walking into the armory she turned around to see if Markus (and Jeni) were following her. "Well here it is. I'm not exactly sure if I'm supposed to show you about the armory, nor do I really know how, but go ahead and look around." She never was really in the armory. Most of the time even with just a few of the forges going it was still too hot for her.

"When you find something you like come meet me in the arena, it's right behind the armory," Laura had to yell over the occasional clanks that made the armory a loud place to be. She walked out back towards the armory thinking about what he might like in there. There was a wide variety of weapons and there was always the chance he would change his mind. No matter what he chose she would be able to help him a little. She had read up on weapons once and she knew the basics about almost all of them they offered at camp.

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am here. Come say hello. [PG-13]   May 8th 2010, 9:20 am

Walking into the armory, Markus looked around in awe. He really hadn’t thought that this kind of thing would be his cup of tea. He was a football player, meaning when he worked out he spent his time in the gym. He would lift weights, run around the track, and even swim sometimes. He had never been into any kind of martial arts or fighting form. Watching UFC was the closest Markus ever really got to any form of fighting. Well, that wasn’t true. He had been in a few scuffles at some of the parties he had attended in his day. In fact, Markus had a small scar on his chin that had come from one of those altercations. His mother and father had been really upset when he had come home that night, sporting a black eye and a bloody chin. Of course, they had understood that he had had to release aggression, something that had always left Markus a tad bit confused. Now it all made sense since he now knew what his parents had always known. He was a demigod – half immortal – and that meant that he was wired for combat. Perhaps being the armory would bring some of that out.

Markus made his way deeper into the armory, heading to the racks of weapons that were lined up along the walls. He had spent most of his childhood studying weapons of the ancient world, so he was rather familiar with the different types of swords, spears, and axes that lined the wall. He pulled a scimitar off the rack and swung it around a couple of times. He liked the curvature of the blade, but he didn’t think the extension was right. In fact, it seemed a little too flamboyant for Markus. It was flashy and effective, but Markus just wasn’t feeling it. Putting it back, Markus moved down the rack, finding the average broadsword selection. His eyes ran over the blades, excited about seeing real broadswords so close and there for his use. However, if the scimitar hadn’t been his weapon, Markus doubted that any sword or derivative of the sword would be his weapon. They were so average and normal. Markus wanted to be different. He wanted to be unique, special, in everything that he did. His weapon needed to reflect that.

And so Markus continued to search, to look for the one weapon that seemed to speak to him, to call to him. He thought that it was rather idiotic for him to think that he would find the perfect weapon on his first look, but then again, it happened in books about heroes and villains. What was stopping it from happening now? His life had already become more and more like a novel than the average person’s life, so Markus decided that for once he would embrace the novel and ride it out. He made his way passed the swords into the bows. He looked at the wooden arches fit with string, and he didn’t feel any of them calling to him. And so he continued, into the spears and axes section. That was when he saw them, two items that seemed to glow in the light of the armory. One was a long metal halberd with a blade made of a bronze metal, one Markus had seen in several of the items he had seen while searching the armory. The other was a battle-axe. It had a long handle covered in ancient Greek writing. The blades – yes there were two of them – were the same metal as the spear’s tip.

Picking up the spear, Markus spun it in his hand a couple of times, ending in a jab to his front. Markus loved the way the weapon flowed through the air with the slightest flick of his wrist, and the range of the spear was definitely a plus, as well. Replacing the spear to its place on the rack, Markus picked up the axe in its turn. Swinging it around like the spear, Markus felt the same connection with the weapon. The Greek writing jumped out at him, and he found that his brain was trying to decipher the writing. Tipping it to see the end of the axe’s shaft, Markus found a small button at the end. Pressing it, the axe began to shrink smaller and smaller. As it shrunk, Markus found that it was shifting too, changing into something different. At the end of the transformation, Markus found himself holding a small pendant, like the one a guy would wear on a leather strap. Markus slipped the pendant into his shorts’ pocket and picked up the spear. He didn’t know if the weapon would be able to shrink too, but he really didn’t think now was the time to find out. Instead, it was the time to practice.

Well, at least, it would be time to practice when he finished his stupid tour with bitch one and bitch two. Markus wondered if there was a way he could give them the slip anyways. Doing as Laura had said, Markus walked over to the arena where she was to be waiting for him. He twirled the spear around a couple of times before arriving at her side. "Alright, let's get the rest of this effing tour done," he replied, knowing that his tone was probably going to start a riot with the two girls. They can deal, Markus told himself. Damn bitches think they're my mother.
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: I am here. Come say hello. [PG-13]   May 8th 2010, 11:31 pm

Jeni ran to catch up to the two of them, having taken a major blow from Laura. Well, it IS your fault Jen. she thought…Maybe mom was right…Maybe she could have an attitude problem…”Nah,” she said with a laugh, catching up to Laura and Pretty Boy, who were now in front of the Armory. She followed Markus inside, and nearly fainted from all the shiny, pointy objects. She loved it. She wanted them all, but sadly, she knew that would never come to be. She wasn’t patient enough; it would be a miracle if she could just master one of them. Like Markus, she walked amongst the weapons, looking for those few that caught her eye.

She knew that it had to be a reflection of her personality. Strong and powerful, yet slim and graceful at the same time. Ok, maybe not so much graceful… she thought, stumbling. Don’t fall on the weapons Jeni…If you have to die anytime soon, let it be in battle. Not because you tripped over your own two feet. She continued, looking for the one weapon that spoke to her, though she doubted that she would find it. She walked…and walked…continued to walk without much success. Then she saw it. The twin blades looked like they were simply cut from a thicker-than-average blade, a sign of good craftsmanship. The hilt was wrapped in leather, nothing too special. She found herself reaching out to them, as if she would die if she didn’t at least hold them, let alone use them in combat. Jeni swung them, one at a time, to see if the – ah, there it was. That beautiful connection. Like a spark of electricity running up and down her arms. This was what she was looking for.

Jeni looked up and saw Laura and Markus over by the door, waiting she guessed. She walked back through the maze of weapons towards them, looking down at the – no, her swords. They didn’t have a sheath, but she doubted that they needed them, seeing the indent on one blade, and the bump, similar to the indent, on the other. The swords shrank into a long chain, which she put around her neck. She smiled when she thought of fighting with them, extensions of herself, never getting in the way. She was so absorbed by the thought, she didn’t even notice Markus’s attitude as they left.

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

__ __ __ __

This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am here. Come say hello. [PG-13]   

Back to top Go down