Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Insanity Sings(open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Insanity Sings(open)   April 10th 2010, 2:46 pm

Roxanne sat in one of the seats in the Amphiteatre listening to her walkman. Roxxy was enjoying herself imensly at this place called Camp Half-blood. It was the awesomest place in the universe in her opinoin. Plus, the bonus of getting to meet one of her parents was even awesomer. She didn't care which god her olympian parent was, she just wanted to meet one of her them. She started to mover her head side to side as she began to sing out loud in a foreign language.

yuuhi no o-yama ni
teru teru momiji
kaeru ya tokage ga
konnichi wa In the mountains at sunset
Momiji shines
Hello to the frogs,
lizards and everyone.
koi no arai mo
kazunoko umani We're like koi
and herring roe in sugar sauce.
yuuhi no o-yama ni
teru teru momiji
kaeru ya tokage ga
konnichi wa

People who passed by her may have thought she was insane since she was randomly singing in Japanese, but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Sings(open)   May 8th 2010, 10:38 pm

Elizabeth was walking down the aisle when she heard a girl singing. “Hey mind if I sit here,” she said with a smile. She sat down right next to her. She thought that she was a pretty good singer. Some other people walked down the aisle, people that she didn’t know. “You know your not bad at singing,” she said with a smirk.

Elizabeth started singing even though they were sung at the wrong time. She knew that she sucked at singing in Japanese. She must know a lot of Japanese. She took two cops of lemonade from one of the satyrs and gave her one. She laid back and sipped her lemonade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Sings(open)   May 8th 2010, 10:49 pm

Roxxy turned her head when she heard someone speak. She smiled widely and nodded at the girl. She heard the girl ask if she could sit by her and nodded again. "Sure" she said as she smiled again, this time showing off her sharp teeth. Her green eyes shined with happiness and she though, 'Wow, I'm gonna make a friend!'. She heard the firl compliment her singing and smiled again. "Thanks" she said as Ry, her bunny, climed out of her bag and sat in her lap.

She had been complimented many times at the asylum by the doctors and other patients. They had done constant studies on her vocal cords and mind to understand how she could sing well. The girl handed her a lemonade and she drank some. "My name's Roxanne, and this is Ry" she said as she looked down at the snow white bunny in her lap, who was currently trying to drink some of her lemonade.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Sings(open)   May 8th 2010, 11:17 pm

Elizabeth saw her flash her teeth “Wow are you part cat, no offence it’s just your teeth are really sharp.” She was so excited because everyone that she had talked to have been nice and was now her friend maybe that’s the same with her. Her mind was spinning with excitement. “ Ahhh you have a bunny he/she is so cute.” She hadn’t talked to her much but she was starting to like her.

“My name’s Elizabeth Dalai,” she said as her bunny jumped on her lap. Then the next singer came on stage and she sang in English thank the gods. “Ry is so funny and cute at the same time.” Would it be possible that everyone in camp could be her best friend in seven days? Roxy was really cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Sings(open)   May 8th 2010, 11:22 pm

She laughed when the girl asked her if she was part cat. "No, I'm not" she said as she took the lemonade away from the bunny. "I don't really don't know why I have them" she answered truthfully. She looked down at Ry, who was still trying to get the drink in her hand. "No Ry!" she said to him as she switched the drink to her other hand. "Ry's a he, and he can be annoying sometimes!" she said directing that last part at the bunny.

"Yea, Ry is a funny name. His real name is Ryou, but U call him Ry" she explained as she sipped someof her lemonade. Ry squeaked at her and she sighed. She gave in and let him have a sip.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Sings(open)   May 8th 2010, 11:56 pm

“Oh,” she said as she took out a note book and scribbled out the word cat. Ry was so funny when it drank her lemonade. “Well at least you don’t have to carry a sword,” she said with a huge smile. “Humm that’s too cute.” She needed to get a pet but she didn’t have the right amount of drachmas in her wallet.

“I didn’t mean his name he’s just funny I mean he is trying to take your drink.” She has a tone of friends that she only spent a day with and now they are all her friends. She took a sip of her lemonade. Then the next singer came on stage. Apparently she was annoyed with Ry.

((sorry it took so long))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Sings(open)   May 9th 2010, 12:05 am

Roxanne smiled at the bunny. 'Great, now he's going to be wanting this drink all the time' She said as she leaned back in the seat. She scratched her head with her clawed fingers and yawned. "No, I don't carry a sword, I have a whip" she said as she pointed to her bag, which contained all her nessecities. She took out a pack of gummy worms from her bag and offered Elizabeth one. It was only fair that she shared after all.

"Oh, well yea, I guess him trying to take my drink is a bit funny" she said as she smiled down at the bunny. He was a handful sometimes, but he was her baby after all. She tilted her head up towards the sun, closed her eyes, and smiled. 'At last I can relax without having to worry about monsters or doctors' she thought as Ry drank more of the sweet beverage.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Sings(open)   May 9th 2010, 10:20 am

"Well then you shouldn't of gave him any," she said with a smile. Elizabeth was supriesed because she thought her teeth were her wepon. Though a wip was pritty impresive. "Thanks I love gummy worms they are so... gummy." She took off the lid of her lemonade and dipped her gummy worm in it. "Grose don't try that."

She put the lid back on and took a sip. The next singer came on exept he was playing a violin "that's not singing and your supose to sing," she said in frustration. "I like you snd Ry a lot." Elizabeth took a nother gummy worm. She hoped her bunny wouldn't steal these, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insanity Sings(open)   

Back to top Go down

Insanity Sings(open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1