Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Alexa Daniels, Newbie ((Open))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexa Daniels

PostSubject: Alexa Daniels, Newbie ((Open))   April 26th 2010, 8:32 pm

Alexa reached the top of the hill. All she had were the clothes on her back. She wore a flowy, V-neck pink shirt that complimented her figure very nicely. She had paired with it jeans and pink Converse sneakers. Around her neck was her signature necklace, her purple masquerade mask. Her hair was up in a ponytail.

She adjusted the red wire-rimmed glasses perched on her nose to get a better view of what she was seeing. It was nice, a small camp filled with smaller Greek style buildings. After Riley had paid the Gray Sisters, he had left her to find her way to the Hermes cabin. The fact that she was a demigod didn't surprise her, in fact, it solved a lot of the questions she had about her life. It really helped her.

She stood next to a big pine tree with something glittery on the lower branch. She glanced at the dragon curled around the base, then did a double take. She had never seen a dragon before, and it fascinated her. She barely heard the sound of footsteps approaching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wethebookworms.ning.com
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Alexa Daniels, Newbie ((Open))   May 4th 2010, 6:57 pm

"Hey are you the new girl?"Elizabeth just walked up the hill because she saw something that was really pink."Are you kinda scared ,I mean I could realate." She was so happy to see a nother new kid here.

"I hope you have a good time here it's really impressive,"she was impreased with her just by seeing her"just a heads up you will never need a jacket here cause it never rains." She thought they would become great freinds.She thought that that she wouldn't fit into the Hermes cabin." Do you need some help with your lugage?" All she new was that she was happy to help her.

Last edited by Laura Arai on May 4th 2010, 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Elizabeth you CANNOT just assume who someone is claimed by even if you're in character!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexa Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Alexa Daniels, Newbie ((Open))   May 14th 2010, 10:52 am

"Hey are you the new girl? Are you kinda scared, I mean I could realate," Alexa heard someone say. She tore her gaze from the dragon and looked at the other demigod. She smiled. "Yup, that's me. I'm the new girl," she said. "And actually, I'm not really scared. This place is incredible!" "I hope you have a good time here it's really impressive," the demigod said. "Yeah it is!" Alexa bounced on her toes. This was the most exciting thing to ever happen to her in her life, so her excitement made her seem like a little kid, or at least younger than 14. "Just a heads up you will never need a jacket here cause it never rains," the girl continued. Alexa's eyes widened. "Really?" she asked. She stopped bouncing.

The girl offered to help with the luggage. Alexa dropped her gaze. "Actually, all I have are the clothes on my back," she told her. "So I don't really have much to help with. But is there someplace I need to go? To check in or something?" she asked eagerly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wethebookworms.ning.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexa Daniels, Newbie ((Open))   

Back to top Go down

Alexa Daniels, Newbie ((Open))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1