Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I Feel at HOME::opeennnn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: I Feel at HOME::opeennnn   May 5th 2010, 9:55 pm

Walking along the trees in the forest of Camp Halfblood, Chloe felt at home, heck she could kiss the ground she stood upon. She had already gone to the cabin and dropped her things off, so now, she listened to her iPod, walking around aimlessly in the woods. The song that was playing, ironically, was I Feel Home by O.A.R. It was nice to finally be somewhere, and not spend time in a hotel or a car, not that she hadn't had any fun hanging with her dad on road trips. No, no she had a whole lot of fun on road trips, it was just nice to be back.

Thinking she was the only one there at the moment, she started mumbling the lyrics quietly to herself, "I feel home, when I, see the faces that remember my own. I feel home, and that's just how I feel. Home to me is a reality, and all I need is something real." When Chloe and her dad had gone to concerts, they would sing along to the songs all of the time. It was nice to just here your own voice instead of amongst thousands.

Concerts were loud, the forest was silent. Looking up at the trees, she felt insanely glad she was home. Home wasn't with her dad, not that hse didn't love him, but home to Chloe was Camp Half Blood, since most of her friends were there, people she felt most comfortable around. Some campers knew how loud she could actually get, but most others didn't. Thankfully though, she could maybe turn a new leaf with some people. Yep, this summer, maybe, would be a good one. It had too, it just had too, and hopefully no chaos, what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: I Feel at HOME::opeennnn   May 9th 2010, 11:31 am

Elizabeth was walking in the woods trying to find a hellhound that she could practise on. That's when she heard a girl singing. She was on the other side of the path when she saw her through the trees. "Hello,"she said as she ran tord her. This girl was lisuning to her mp3 player. She new the song the girl was singing ' I Feel Home'.

Elizabeth put her sword away. She was geluse that the girl even had an mp3, because she never got to have one. It seemed that the girl didn't notese her so she started to ru nin the other directon. Elizabeth was staring to wonder why her dad never gave her an mp3 player, it's not like monsters can track her through that. She wanted to talk with her so she ran back over to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I Feel at HOME::opeennnn   May 9th 2010, 1:26 pm

Chloe was completely oblivious to the fact that there was somebody else in the forest nearby, so she just kept on minding her own. Then she heard some noises nearby and there was a slight hesitation in her voice. Was there a monster nearby? The only weapon, if you could even call it a weapon, that she had was her staff, and the last time she had tried using a staff on a monster, it had broken it in two like a twig.

She just kept singing, deciding it was something she was hearing. Then she heard someone say hello, though she couldn't see anybody. Another dryad... She thought, just to keep herself calm. As she looked around she saw somebody run off and then come back, so she took out her headphones and grinned at the girl. She had long black hair and looked kind of young, but she seemed to have an air of confidence about her.

"Hi yourself." She said, still smiling. "What brings you out here today?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: I Feel at HOME::opeennnn   May 9th 2010, 1:56 pm

"I need to practise fighting if Idon't want to be a discrase to Ares." Elizabeth smiled and even though she was disapointed in her self. "I'm Elizabeth Dalai,and you are?" She was staring to like this girl mainly because she was actuly talking to her now. She was really nice, everyone here had been nice to her lately.

One of the nymphs passed them. "What brings you out here?" Elizabeth really didn't know because the woods isn't the safest place in camp. "Have you been claimed? You know everyone I have met has ben realy nice to me." That was when she started to want icecream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I Feel at HOME::opeennnn   May 9th 2010, 10:00 pm

Chloe nodded when the Elizabeth said she needed practice in fighting. She could relate to that, not being the biggest fan of fighting. "I am Chloe. Chloe Guthrie." She said, kind of absent mindedly because her eyes were following the nymph that was passing them. They had been very quiet throughout the entire day, and that could only meant they were up to something.

"What brings you out here?" The daughter of Ares asked, snapping Chloe out of her little trance.

"Oh, just walking around. Enjoying the day." She replied. "Sadly I haven't been claimed though." There wasn't much regret in her voice, because she liked the Hermes cabin. It was a nice place, with lots of people to talk to all the time. The girl had mentioned that everyone was being really nice to her and Chloe smiled slightly. "Yeah, everyone here are really nice... at least, most of them. I think."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: I Feel at HOME::opeennnn   May 10th 2010, 8:07 pm

"Nice to meet you Chloe." Elizabeth hadn't remembered the last time she had just been on a walk. She cleard a spot on the woods floor and sat down. "What are some hobbies that you like?" She tapped the ground for her to sit down right next to her.

Elizabeth thought she saw something behind her and she could hear it to. "Please tell me you heard that too," she said frightend. Elizabeth had high hopes that it wasn't a monster but she really douted that. The leaves started to rusul even closer and the wind shure wasn't blowing. She turned around and saw a hellhound. She was in shock that it hadn't attacked yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I Feel at HOME::opeennnn   May 11th 2010, 6:56 pm

"Pleasure's mine." Chloe murmured. Her dad had taught her that manners were important and that she had to be nice to everyone. She was about to start talking about hanging out in the pegasi stable when there was a rustle of leaves behind them. The wind wasn't exactly strong that day, and they had reason to believe there weren't many animals that liked to hang out in the undergrowth.

"Please tell me you heard that too," Elizabeth said, a slight note of fear in her voice. Chloe nodded slowly and looked over Elizabeth's shoulder as the daughter of Ares was turning around. There was a huge hellhound, nearly the size of a Hummer standing behind them, and Chloe immediately inched toward her staff that was leaning against a tree.

"Are you any good at fighting?" She whispered to Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: I Feel at HOME::opeennnn   May 11th 2010, 7:25 pm

"I'm ok at fighting, how bout you?" The hellhound lunged at Elizabeth. She got there first and slit its paw. That only made it mad and Elizabeth didn't want it to get so angery that it would kill her. Elizabeth remembered that she had a back up sword that she took from the Hephusents cabin. Elizabeth threw Chloe the sword that she had on here back.

"Come on I can't fight this thing alone." The thing lunged again, she wasn't ready and it got her it was taring her. She reached and reached for her sword. It was in her hand and she jabbed it into its chest but it didn't kill it, she just got free. Elizabeth stumbled back and hit a tree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I Feel at HOME::opeennnn   May 12th 2010, 6:38 pm

Chloe squeaked and stared at the hellhound. "Um, no." She said. What could she do? Her staff was useless, so she set it down again. Still trying to find out what she should do, Elizabeth was fighting the hellhound pretty well, but it could not be fought alone.

"Come on I can't fight this thing alone." She said, clarifying Chloe's worries. She stuttered something as Elizabeth threw a spare sword at her. Chloe surprisingly caught it, looking at it blankly and then at the hellhound. She hardly had any knowledge of swordfighting, but she at least had to try or else this thing would kill the both of them.

As the daughter of Ares stumbled back and hit a tree, Chloe stepped towards her and gripped the sword tightly, her knuckles turning paler. The hellhound clawed at them again and Chloe took a wild swing at it, missing completely. She brought the sword back in a wide arc and whacked its nose with the tip of the blade, sending it back for a second. "Are you okay?" She ask Elizabeth in a worried tone.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: I Feel at HOME::opeennnn   May 12th 2010, 8:31 pm

"Uhhh.....," Elizabeth mumbled as she hit the tree. She saw Chloe trying to help by swinging the sword, but it barely did help. She was still greatful that she wasn't parulysed, witch she thought would happen. "I must... help... but...can't." Elizabeth started to fall to the ground.

Elizabeth could see that she was no better than she was but she was still trying. She staggered forward trying to help her so she wouldn't die. She took a wild swing and heard a grunt like she actuly hit it or her. She could barely see the stupid mut get pushed back. "Are you okay," Chloe asked. "Blu not so much but I'll live, hopefully."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I Feel at HOME::opeennnn   May 13th 2010, 9:07 pm

Elizabeth wasn't looking too well, but she it seemed like she was able to stand... and talk... Chloe winced as she heard the growl of the hellhound behind them. "What are we going to do?" She muttered to herself, still wondering whether Elizabeth could fight. Could she? Chloe couldn't really tell but hoped for the best. The beast came towards them once more and Chloe took some more wild swings at it, cutting it in a few places, but otherwise the sword just got batted away by the hellhound's gargantuan paw.

With one final swing, a little more well placed than the others, she hacked at the chest. There was a whimper, and it fell weakly. Chloe couldn't smile or feel happy that she was alive, because one, she was wheezing and panting, and two, she just couldn't bear listening to that poor thing whine. She couldn't believe that she had actually hurt something that badly.

"Could you put it out of its misery?" She asked the daughter of Ares, disgusted in herself. "If you're... feeling alright... of course..."

What a wimp! I can't even kill a monster that was trying to kill us? Wow...
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: I Feel at HOME::opeennnn   May 18th 2010, 5:08 pm

Elizabeth felt like she was holding her guts in but thankfully she wasn't. "Ya I can do that... I think." She picked up sword and and jabbed it into its chest, she needed more power so she leaned on it. She leaned to much and got a face full of dirt and grass. She picked up her head and spit it out.

There was one last wimper and then dead silense. "At least that's over." Elizabeth made a sigh of releaf. She fell back against a tree and slid down. "Was that supose to be fun?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I Feel at HOME::opeennnn   May 22nd 2010, 11:04 pm

As Elizabeth picked up her sword to kill the hellhound, Chloe turned away. Once she heard the whimper, and then an extended silence, she turned around and sighed. "I doubt so." She replied, staring at the pile of dust that was before them. There was something strange about this. She was a demigod for heaven's sake, and she would have to kill, wait, destroy something sooner or later. Why couldn't it have been now?

Then she turned her attention to the daughter of Ares who was sitting against a tree. "Maybe we should get you some help... Or at least some place better to rest where we might not get mauled by another monster." Chloe said, offering her hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: I Feel at HOME::opeennnn   May 23rd 2010, 11:25 am

Elizabeth took her hand to pull her up. She felt like she was about to calf up blood. “I’m okay… I think.” She started limping off in a path that she didn’t know. Then she stopped since she didn’t know the path. She put away her sword and then got it back out. Her face turned bright red as she saw Miss Ol’ Leary. “Hey, girl I haven’t seen you in forever.”

She limped to her. “I wish I could …ugg… play but I’m in too much pain,” she grunted. “I’m just so happy, well not really it’s half and, uggg, half.” This was the first time she had been hit that bad. She just wished she could see her dad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Feel at HOME::opeennnn   

Back to top Go down

I Feel at HOME::opeennnn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1