Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Just wanted some food continuation

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Just wanted some food continuation   May 6th 2010, 9:58 am

Joey launched himself down the hill. He finally caught up with Aly. He was around fifteen steps behind her. Even thought she had shoved him into the grass. "You win." He smiled " And cheat." He laughed and started to walk up to the food. His mouth started to water. There were heaps and heaps of food. "This is amazing!" He grabbed a two plates. He bet Alyson that he could beat her down the hill and the stakes was a plate of food. He made them identical so he wasn't cheating. Eggs, Bacon, Pancakes and everything else he could get his hands on. "Well are you coming?" He looked back at Alyson.

((I made it breakfast time i hope you don't mind Razz))
Back to top Go down
Alyson Queen

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted some food continuation   May 7th 2010, 4:39 pm

Alyson bounced happily next to Joey, grinning about her recent win. "Of course I cheat. Who doesn't?" Alyson asked as she walked with Joey to the food place. She watch as he racked food, evenly, to both plates. Alyson rolled her eyes and grabbed a cinnamon bun with her bare hands. She had almost taken a bite when Joey called over to her. She hate being told to hurry up but.... he was getting away with her food. Aly's stomach growled as she skipped over to him.

"I'm here!" She smiled and looked around. A bunch of table had a lot of kids but a few had almost no one. She let her eyes wonder then land on a huge fire. There were some people near it too, throwing in food. What a waist! "What are they doing?" Alyson asked, point a sticky finger at the fire. She had yet to take a bite but she was planning to. She was just momentarily side-tracked.

((breakfast is fine))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted some food continuation   May 8th 2010, 11:21 pm

"I don't." He laughed. "Well, not all the time." He smiled and noticed that kids were throwing there food into the fire. He was glared at by a camper from another table and he decided it would be best if he did so. He walked up and tossed some food from his plate in. "Hopefully i am doing the right thing." He muttered that under his breath so he wouldn't sound like a idiot.

Joey sat back down at the Hermes table. One day he might not have to sit here or maybe he could actually feel like he belonged at this table. For now he just sat at the end waiting for his little friend. He took a bite of a doughnut. This food was amazing
Back to top Go down
Alyson Queen

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted some food continuation   May 9th 2010, 12:28 am

Alyson watched as Joey threw some of his amazing food into the flames. She stepped closer and sniffed the air. Her stomach did flips at the smell. Syrup, bacon, and Cinnamon. Alyson looked at the pastry in her hands then at the fire. Oh what the hay? Alyson thought to herself and threw the pastry into the fire. She smiled at the smell then looked around. Joey was already at the table. Alyson giggled nervously as a few people were looking at her. She made her way next to him and dug into her own plate.

"So, why are there so many kids here?" Alyson asked, eyeing a cup by her plate. A few kids were drinking from theirs but nothing was in hers... where did a person fill said cup up? Alyson looked around, then back with a bit of a pout as she bit into a pancake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted some food continuation   May 9th 2010, 9:18 am

Joey glanced up and down the table when Alyson asked why there were so many kids here. At his table there were tons of kids. more then double of every other table. "Well the Hermes cabin has all the unclaimed kids. That's why we are here." He talked a little lower so he didn't sound like a complete newbie. "But i personally got tired of living on the streets and needed a rest." He looked at a kid a couple rows down from him and he muttered something into his drink.

He glanced inside his cup and it was completely empty. "So, where do we get our drinks?" He looked around and more and more people were talking to there cups. "Is there some sort of soda dispenser?" This place was so confusing. He hoped he would figure it out soon.
Back to top Go down
Alyson Queen

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted some food continuation   May 9th 2010, 3:55 pm

Alyson nodded. So, this kid claimed that Greek gods would come down and claim random kids as theirs? Okay, this had to be a fancy, Greek styled orphanage. It wouldn't make sence any other way. Then again, 2 people she loved died by mythological creatures... maybe there was a connection.

Alyson noticed a few kids talking into there cups. They must be crazy. She looked around and, after not finding a soda fountain, decided to try it the crazy way. Crazy people always had the best ideas anyway. "I'm going to try something." Aly looked at her drink and picked her favorite soda. "Orange Fanta." Soon, the cup filled up to the brim of the orange soda. This caused Alyson to be taken by surprise and spill some. She set the drink down and grabbed a few napkins from the person next to her. When the person complained, she just put on her child face and the kid quickly shut up. "Well. That was cool."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted some food continuation   May 9th 2010, 9:49 pm

Joey was staring at the other kids with drinks. He looked back at Alyson and she muttered orange soda into her cup. It suddenly filled up with soda. His jaw almost dropped. "Whoa!" He grabbed his cup. "Root Beer" It filled up all the way to the brim. He took a big sip. "Mmmm just what i needed. This place is getting cooler by the second.

Hey Aly...son" He said aly but quickly caught himself and finished with son. She had told him not to call her Aly and he had no clue why. "Sorry...I was just wondering...how long do you plan to stay here?" He didn't really let the eight year old thing phase him because she seemed extremely intelligent for her age.
Back to top Go down
Alyson Queen

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted some food continuation   May 9th 2010, 10:38 pm

Alyson nodded at Joey's comment and chugged down her drink. Then...she realized orange soda and breafast don't mix. She stuck out tongue in disgust. "Eeeeeeeww... that's like toothpaste and orange juice!" Alyson sighed, focing herself to deal with the nasty taste. Maybe she should have gone with milk...then again it was hot out and that didn't work. "Water." Soon the cup filled with the clear liquid. Alyson gulped it down and blinked in surprise. "I didn't even know water could taste good!" Alyson laughed a little then looked up.

Joey had been close. Very, very close, but he caught himself. She decided to turn it into a little joke when he asked her how long she was staying. "Well, Joey-son, if I get free food and a place to sleep, I'll stay here as long as I want." Alyson smirked and took the last bite of food and sipped her water down. She frowned at the nothing on her plate. "Joey-son... can you please help me get more?" Alyson looked up with nervous eyes as the crowd by the buffet got bigger. She was both acting and not. She really hated cowded areas but she was used to toughing it out alone. Though, if someone was willing....why not use them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted some food continuation   

Back to top Go down

Just wanted some food continuation
Page 1 of 1