Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Adrenalin needs continuation ((Sionus first then open))

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Adrenalin needs continuation ((Sionus first then open))   May 7th 2010, 9:28 am

Joey ran back to where he had left it and thankfully no Hermes kid had come by. He swiped it of the branch and threw it over his shoulder. He ran over by the tree he hid his stuff at. He quickly clipped everything on and ran towards the dining pavilion. He was tired but he was extremely hungry and he could smell the steak. Joey noticed the Hermes cabin walking up from the armory, he just ignored them and walked up to Sionus' table. "So, i know i'm not supposed to sit here...but can i?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adrenalin needs continuation ((Sionus first then open))   May 7th 2010, 5:02 pm

Sionus had already received his food when Joey arrived. "Sure, as long as my father doesn't get mad at you. But he probably will, he gets mad at anyone." he said and then to the goblet, "Dr. Pepper." It filled itself up then he took a sip, it was perfect and then cut into the steak with his non-celestial bronze leatherman pocket-knife. He took a fork and chewed it down. "So, when did you get here, at camp?" he said and his mind wandered, Why shouldn't I have a celestial bronze and steel blade on Vine. Another part of is mind debated, because it is dangerous and you have no need for it. That was the end of his little mind debate. He then noticed that without thinking he had put grapes on his plate, he quickly gulfed those down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adrenalin needs continuation ((Sionus first then open))   May 8th 2010, 10:28 pm

Joey grabbed a plate and some food. He walked over to Sionus' table and slowly sat down. He smelt a bit of wine in the air and he didn't know if that was his father getting angry or just the table. He looked at his cup and said root beer. He cut his steak up into smaller pieces and looked up Sionus. "I have been at camp for a full two days now. But i know a fair amount about the gods and goddesses. I still need to get a new weapon." His knuckles were getting old fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adrenalin needs continuation ((Sionus first then open))   May 9th 2010, 1:36 pm

"I've been here for a year, I guess you are still getting used to the fact that you are the son of one of the gods. I realized that you need a new weapon, why don't you stop by the armory afterwards, they'll make you a sword. You will need it when you go out of the camp, if you do." he said and then ate a piece of the steak, which was good. He then drank the rest of the Dr. Pepper and had the cup refill itself. "I have always liked that, a great ending dinner, with soda that refills itself, even though I think it has no sugar, it still tastes the same to me, the taste is all I care about." he said taking another sip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adrenalin needs continuation ((Sionus first then open))   May 9th 2010, 1:40 pm

Chloe walked into lunch with the rest of the Hermes table. They had just come from the armory, and because she wasn't the greatest fighter and she had no love of making weapons, she had just hung around the edges talking with a ton of other people. Sure, once or twice she sparred for about two minutes, but it never was that exciting for her.

As she strolled in, half listening to the gossip her friends in the Hermes cabin were telling her and half spacing out, she brushed the sand from the armory off her shirt and then went to go get her food. Being a vegetarian she ignored the steak and instead piled her plate high with salad drenched in ranch dressing, and then ladled some soup into her bowl.

After making her offering to the gods and goddesses, some salad leaves and a big piece of bread, she started towards the Hermes table where her friends were waiting, chattering endlessly and giggling hysterically. Right as she was passing the Ares table somebody decided to stick their foot out and she tripped, sending her food flying onto somebody sitting down at the next table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adrenalin needs continuation ((Sionus first then open))   May 9th 2010, 2:59 pm

Joey was extremely thankful that he met someone like Sionus. Sionus was teaching him the different kinks in camp half-blood. "Yeah i think i will but honestly weaponry isn't really my expertise." He shrugged, fighting monsters and drawing however cliche that was he loved it but choosing weapons not so much. He finished off his steak and drank some more root beer. "I still can't get over the fact that this thing refills itself!" He finished it up and asked for another cup.

He heard someone trip and he could guess someone was about to splattered. Little did he know that he was that someone. Hot soup hit him in the back of the head and salad went everywhere. He cringed and grabbed his neck. The soup was starting to burn. HE almost yelled out several curses but instead grabbed napkins and tried to reach where he had been hit.

He couldn't get everything because he wasn't very flexible and couldn't reach the middle of his back. He grumbled and took of his shirt the soup was all over it. "Well one perfectly good shirt is ruined." HE scrubbed the soup off the shirt and then realized he was in a public place with tons of people around him. He slowly turned around to see the girl who had spilled the soup in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Adrenalin needs continuation ((Sionus first then open))   May 9th 2010, 5:17 pm

Nike

Nike sat, watching her son through a one-way IM down, far below in camp. “Poor thing,” she murmured as hot soup was splattered all over his back, completely soaking the shirt he was wearing. “Though,” she mused. “this should be a nice pick-me-up.” She waved her hand, and her symbol appeared over his head. “Hm…perhaps this wouldn’t be enough...” she said, thinking of some other way the others hadn’t claimed their children. She could always appear there, and give him something…send a message to the boy? No, no, no, this wouldn’t do! Ah! How about this… She waved her hand and instantly, she was in his mind, a kind smile on her face. “My son…” she said quietly, placing a hand on his shoulder. “Make me proud.” And with that, she was back, in Olympus. “That should do.” She nodded, and swiped her hand through the IM, the image of Joey disappearing.

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

Avvie and Siggy by deh amazing Laura!!!
__ __ __ __

Give me Thunder, I'll be strong.
Give me Lightning, I'll never budge.
This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx

PostSubject: Re: Adrenalin needs continuation ((Sionus first then open))   May 9th 2010, 5:29 pm

Sionus was setting his cup down when a girl tripped and food flew all over Joey, missing him somehow. He looked over to see who did it, the girl had blond hair, but he what he saw mostly wasn't her, it was what was above Joey's head, the symbol of Nike. "Joey, congratulations on being a son of Nike. Oh, and put your shirt back on." Then he shouted, "Congratulations Joey! Son of Nike!"

He went to go help the girl, "Who are you, and how did you trip?" he asked her, "apparently it got Joey claimed. That was the only good thing about that." he said, annoying the snickers from the kids at the Ares Table. He helped her up, "Why don't you go to your table now, and avoid feet." he said, not trying to sound rude, it was, the thing he thought was right to say, but somehow he knew she probably would come sit down with him and Joey, for helping her, he cursed himself, he just wanted to talk to Joey alone.

((You can still be in Chloe, it is just how he is reacting))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adrenalin needs continuation ((Sionus first then open))   May 9th 2010, 9:22 pm

Joey put his shirt back there was a big stain on it but hey he needed clothing. That is when Sionus said something. Congratulations Joey Son of Nike. Nike as in the goddess of victory! He was stunned he looked down at himself and then he felt someones hand touch his shoulder. He could feel power radiating off of whoever was touching him. He heard a voice. "My son,... Make me proud." He smiled and sat up a littler taller.

"This is amazing! Nike is the goddess of Victory that must be why i haven't died!" He was close to tears of happiness. "I finally have a mother...a real mother. This... this is amazing." He looked up to the girl who spilled soup all over him. It all seemed irrelevant now. "Thank you!" He knew it had nothing to do with the girl but he still felt the need to thank her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adrenalin needs continuation ((Sionus first then open))   May 9th 2010, 9:50 pm

Chloe gasped as hot soup stained the guy's shirt. "Sorry," She murmured, to soft to even hear because the guy started taking his shirt off and she turned red, averting her gaze. Then there was some sort of commotion, and she turned to see that there was a glowing symbol above his head. A claiming? She tried to remember who's symbol that was, and being the kind of person who didn't exactly pay attention to her teachers in class, she couldn't remember.

"Joey, congratulations on being a son of Nike."
Nike! That was it. The goddess of victory or something and other. The speaker was somebody Chloe hadn't noticed before who was sitting next to the newly claimed son of Nike. He reminded the guy to put his shirt back on and then turned to her, telling her to go sit where she was supposed to, and avoid the feet. She was ready to tell him off, of course it wasn't her fault she had tripped. Well, maybe it was. But still. Before she even said something the person claimed said thank you and by then Chloe was thoroughly confused.

What was he thanking her for? Spilling hot soup on his perfectly fine shirt? These guys were strange but she decided to just nod and smile. That was what she did in situations like this. Nod and smile when you have no idea what to do.

After letting the awkward silence go on for a bit she subtly stepped on packets of ketchup and mayo, squirting some into the hair of one of the Ares kids. "Whoops." She said with a small smirk. Then she turned back to the two awkward guys and raised her eyebrows. "Sorry about that..." Chloe smiled sheepishly at the son of Nike. "Oh, and congrats about the claiming."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adrenalin needs continuation ((Sionus first then open))   May 10th 2010, 6:04 pm

Sionus was as confused as the girl when Joey said thank you, it took him a minute to figure out that he was saying thank you for spilling the soup on me so I could get claimed. Now things had been straightened out, "congrats Joey." he said and patted him on the back and finished his food, already having given his offering to the gods, and drank another cup of Dr. Pepper. "Now all they have to do Joey, is to make a table for you, but you can sit with me for now, since being the only son of Mr. D can be lonely sometimes. Unless, of course, they just make a table appear with magic."

((Sorry for such a shot post, I am on the watch for tornado sirens so I can't think that well.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adrenalin needs continuation ((Sionus first then open))   May 11th 2010, 12:55 am

Joey smiled the biggest smile he had ever had. The girl congratulated him on getting claimed. "Thanks and seeing as you have no food would you like my grapes?" He had a bushel of grapes on his plate and he wasn't going to eat them. He was to excited to eat. He sat down. "you can join us if you want!" He smiled he felt like being generous.

Sionus started talking about getting a table and said he could stay here for now. "So, there aren't any other Nike kids at camp?" He was really disappointed. He wished he could have more siblings. He wanted a family and now he had a mother. It would be piratically complete with brothers and sisters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adrenalin needs continuation ((Sionus first then open))   May 11th 2010, 5:11 pm

"Not that I know of, and sure, I'll gladly take your grapes." he said taking the grapes and eating them. Now we have to deal with her, he thought disappointedly, he just wanted to talk with Joey. "Hey, cheer up, having an empty cabin is great, you get to spend your time to yourself and think about your day." he said and then, "Distraction!" he yelled, but the Dining Pavillion was loud, so no one else really heard him. pointing the other way and reached toward the steak to get a piece. He used to do that with his mother, it rarely worked on anyone though, but might as well try.
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Adrenalin needs continuation ((Sionus first then open))   May 11th 2010, 5:24 pm

Jeni walked into the Dining Pavilion, hungry as heck. Man, I really need to start eating more… she thought as she got her food and walked over to the brazier. Her stomach growled loudly, causing a few weird looks from the Ares table. But it wasn’t like she, a daughter of Zeus, had anything to worry about. She chuckled and thought about how dumb a person would have to be to mess with her…though, you could never be too sure of the intelligence level of the Spawn of Ares. She shrugged, offered some of the plumpest peppers that she had, sent a silent thank you up to her father, and turned to head to the Zeus table. Though, like everything else in camp (Maybe this is why I barely eat anything?), something caught her eye.

A claiming.

Though, of course she had no idea who the god or goddess was (She still didn’t know all the Gods and their symbols.), but there was no way that Jeni was going to let that stop her from congratulating that lucky kid. She set her plate down, grabbed a few peppers to munch on, and made her way over to the Dionysus Table. By now, the symbol had faded, and she was out of peppers. “Hiya. Congrats on the claiming,” she said with a smile and a wave.

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

__ __ __ __

This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adrenalin needs continuation ((Sionus first then open))   May 11th 2010, 5:26 pm

(( I will let Clhoe post then i will))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adrenalin needs continuation ((Sionus first then open))   May 11th 2010, 6:48 pm

((lol, thanks for waiting for meh~ XD ))

Chloe decided that this son of Dionysus guy did not really enjoy having her around at the moment, because he was ignoring her entirely. Well that's his problem. She thought, shaking her head at his offer of grapes. "No thanks." She said quietly, glancing back towards the food line. There was still plenty of food left, but she realized she actually was not that hungry now.

Chloe then noticed somebody else walk towards them, with an air of confidence about her. Smiling slightly, she concluded the girl was probably a big three demigod. They tended to be like that. She smiled and waved to the newly claimed boy and said congrats to him, and Chloe decided it was time for her to leave because of the disappointed looks from the Dionysus guy.

Smiling in greeting to the girl who had just come over, she nodded her head to the other guys in farewell. "I gotta go," She said. "Congratulations though, see y'all later." With that she headed towards the door of the pavilion so that she could head back to the pegasi stables where the Hermes cabin was to meet after dinner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adrenalin needs continuation ((Sionus first then open))   May 11th 2010, 7:56 pm

Joey still had a smile on his face. He couldn't believe it people were actually recognizing him now. Many people said congratulations and showed him respect. He turned around and saw a girl around his age walk up from the Zeus table. She walked right up to him and said congratulations. "Thanks! My name is Joey son of NIKE!" He said that last part with extreme enthusiasm.

((Srry no muse!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adrenalin needs continuation ((Sionus first then open))   May 12th 2010, 6:56 pm

"I think we all know that now Joey, you don't need to announce it to the world." he said to him. "Also, don't be so loud, it hurts my eardrums." He then noticed the girl, obviously a Big Three girl, "Hey, you a daughter of Zeus? Sionus Desperdo by the way, son of Dionysus, that is obviously Joey, a son of Nike." He was still disappointed because he just wanted to talk with Joey, but it was okay, just not his favorite thing. "I guess I might as well go get more steak, " he said and went to get more steak, he came back and sat down, and ate some of it, giving another offering to the gods.
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Adrenalin needs continuation ((Sionus first then open))   May 12th 2010, 7:16 pm

Jeni looked at the retreating figure of the girl that was sitting next to Joey, a confused look on her face. “Was it something I said…” she trailed off, wondering if her arrival had anything to do with the girl leaving. Oh well, she thought. She went to go grab her plate, and sat down next to Joey, hoping that it would be alright if she sat there. She laughed at Sionus’s question, a small smile on her face. “Yes, I am a daughter of Zeus. Though, it can get a tad boring being all by myself in the cabin without Thalia here…” she finally admitted. “And, yes Joey. Sionus here is right. You can be excited about your claiming, but not so much that you start to yell. And much like Joey, it hurts my ears as well.” Though, it wasn’t everyday that your parent realized that you existed, she thought, still smiling.

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

__ __ __ __

This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adrenalin needs continuation ((Sionus first then open))   May 12th 2010, 10:09 pm

Joey blushed as Sionus pointed out that he was yelling. "Sorry guys..." He laughed a little bit. Sionus seemed slightly annoyed that everyone was crowding him. "So...do i get my own table now?" He noticed there were different tables but as he looked around he didn't see any with the Nike symbol on them. The daughter of the big three sat down next to him. She seemed to give off a strong powerful auraHis mind started racing with tons of different battle scenarios where she would win or loose. Weird that never really happened before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adrenalin needs continuation ((Sionus first then open))   

Back to top Go down

Adrenalin needs continuation ((Sionus first then open))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thalia's Pine Tree :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Dining Pavillion-
Jump to: