Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Returning and Leaving Thread....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   August 15th 2010, 8:24 pm

Hiya Guys!
Im back, hopping to stay. Im never on any more. But I shall try ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   August 16th 2010, 12:53 am

Hola's Again! Tisiphone is back!! Yay! Time to post Smile
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   August 16th 2010, 3:32 pm

Welcome back to everyone Very Happy

I won't be RP'ing today because my friend is staying over Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   August 17th 2010, 1:28 pm

I love how some people leave for a month, and others leave for a day and fret. Anyways... I'm BACK!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   August 17th 2010, 2:06 pm

School starts next monday and after that I'll have little RPing time...if any. I'll get on when I can but this is just a heads up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   August 17th 2010, 2:07 pm

School starts next week for me too, So I'll be on some but not as much as i am now ^^
just a warning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   August 17th 2010, 2:16 pm

school startes on monday for me, and I still have a book and a half to read, so my parents are saying I can't really get on till I finish, so I won't really be on for a little bit (hehe their not home)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   August 17th 2010, 2:31 pm

Tessa Hawk wrote:
I love how some people leave for a month, and others leave for a day and fret. Anyways... I'm BACK!!!!!!!!
That's because I'm on every website daily and I'm in threads right now too. I mean seriously, I didn't reply once for half a day and someone had a go at me -_-

I'm not sure when my school starts, I think in two weeks time. But that won't make much of a difference to my RP'ing really XD

But to the people that know, remember that tough time I had with my family? It's kinda getting worse again so I might not be on as much. *can't be bothered explaining again*
Plus I'm grounded for the foreseeable future, and currently sneaking on my laptop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   August 17th 2010, 6:13 pm

I start school tomorrow >_> wish me luck all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   August 17th 2010, 6:22 pm

Good Luck Laura! We'll miss ya buddy! ^^ haha!

My school Open house thing-y is tomorrow... >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   August 18th 2010, 2:32 pm

I'll be in a theme park in England from tomorrow till Friday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   August 18th 2010, 10:43 pm

*is extremily jealous* and you didn't invite me??!! XD

I might not be able to rp for the next couple days because I have an orientation thing at my school.
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   August 19th 2010, 8:54 am

Hm. . . that'd be really weird huh? XD

Uh, have fun? XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   August 19th 2010, 8:28 pm

Yah, it would, I'm still jealous though. I'll try Razz
Back to top Go down
Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   August 20th 2010, 4:49 pm

IM BACK!!! ((for good now i hope))

I start college in september sometime XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   August 20th 2010, 5:19 pm

I'm back too Very Happy
Welcome to Makayla Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   August 23rd 2010, 4:22 am

Lukes been banned from the Internet until he manages to get a full time job... Don't know how long that'll be like.. XD
But yeah...he asked me to tell y'all.. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   August 23rd 2010, 2:07 pm

Oh okay, tell him I say good luck! XD
(Carian here Charli Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   September 10th 2010, 3:42 pm

XD Ermm..im gonna be gone for a while starting next wed, I'm starting college (I live in England, I guess our college is the equivalent of Junior and Senior year at highschool? Not sure though) Anyways, Im starting college and until i get used to the workload and such i'm not really gonna be on...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   September 11th 2010, 11:38 am

I always thought you were younger than me XD

Well good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   September 11th 2010, 3:25 pm

XD hahaha...Thanks...I'll prolly need it....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   September 11th 2010, 3:28 pm

Nah I'm sure you'll be fine Very Happy
What you gonna be doing there then? Very Happy

*moves to Randomness or PM XD*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   September 11th 2010, 3:29 pm

XD Forensic Science...XD *moves to Randomness*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   September 11th 2010, 3:31 pm

NO WAY! AWESOME!!

*seriously ends the spam now*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   September 17th 2010, 6:29 am

XD welll...I'm online a lot more than I thought i would be, but it is only my first week at college...I know what days I'm in now though...
Im in on tuesday, 9am till 1pm.
Wednesday and thursday, 9am till 5pm.
soo...I should be on on the other days....depending on how much homework i have....XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   

Back to top Go down

Returning and Leaving Thread....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next