Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ten till Midnight (Open; PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Ten till Midnight (Open; PG-13)   May 9th 2010, 5:50 pm

Jeni walked from the Zeus Cabin, wearing black sweats and a black tank top, to the Amphitheater. She didn’t care about the fact that it was tem till midnight; she couldn’t sleep. How could she? She knew for a fact that another nightmare was waiting to pounce on her as soon as she drifted off. So, there she was, walking all alone, with nothing there to bother her. It was perfect…or as close to perfect as you could get being a half-blood. Looking around, she began singing. It was one of hers; Angel to be exact.

“But you say we don’t mess around
You’ve got no freedom to come down
We don’t take angels from the sky
Oh no
But we don’t mess around
You’re meant to be among the clouds
Cause you’re an angel
But that’s a lie
Oh oh oh”

Soon, Jeni was walking down the steps, still singing. Of course, Jeni had no idea what she was going to do, but still. It was better than falling asleep. She sat down and sighed, resting her head on her hands.“Now, If only there was someone here to talk to…” she mumbled, staring at the ground.

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

Avvie and Siggy by deh amazing Laura!!!
__ __ __ __

Give me Thunder, I'll be strong.
Give me Lightning, I'll never budge.
This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Ten till Midnight (Open; PG-13)   May 9th 2010, 6:10 pm

Elizabeth was wondering arownd after cufue because she couldn't sleep. Wearing her black pjs to make it look like she was off to bed she heard singing coming from the amphitheatre. "They couldn't be having a show right now it's past curfue." That's when she saw a kid singing from the seats. "Hey there what are you doing out so late?"

She probably couldn't sleep eather and she hated the times she couldn't get to bed because there is usuly no one out when she is. Elizabeth started walking tords her. She didn't really recodnize her, but she barely new any one here. "I'm Elizabeth Dalai, daughter of Ares and you are?" She smiled and saw that they both like black.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Ten till Midnight (Open; PG-13)   May 9th 2010, 6:28 pm

Jeni turned and saw a girl standing at the entrance; she grinned. Just what I wished for. she thought. “Couldn’t sleep. What about you? I’m Jeni. Jeni Carter, Daughter of Zeus. It’s nice to meet you Elizabeth.” Jeni looked at her, and waited for reach her and she held out her hand.This girls got nice taste in color, she thought, her grin growing into smile. “So, now that introductions are out of the way, would you care to join me? Though, I really don’t know what we would do…seeing that it’s nearly midnight,” she said, scooting over to make room for her. “I mean, really. The only thing that I can think of doing, besides just talking…is well, going back to bed. And I don’t think that I would be able to fall asleep…But, I’m just going to shut up now.” Why must I ramble? she asked herself. You have nothing else to do, and you’re just prolonging the inevitable. Gods, how she hated that damn voice.

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

Avvie and Siggy by deh amazing Laura!!!
__ __ __ __

Give me Thunder, I'll be strong.
Give me Lightning, I'll never budge.
This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Ten till Midnight (Open; PG-13)   May 9th 2010, 6:46 pm

"You are a daughter of Zues, that is impresive." Elizabeth sat down "I couldn't sleep eather Ijust didn't want a night mare again...... man I love your taste in color," she said with a grin. She thought that they were going to be awesome friends. "I would indead exspeshaly sence there is know one here to bug us." She took a seat right next to her.

"Dude this is the amphitheater they probably have some of the props back stage from yesterday." She was suprized because there is a howl lot of junk back stage. Elizabeth loved coming here after shows and taking all the props for a day then bringing them back. Jeni probably didn't go back stage much other wise she woldn't ask that question. " So why did you come here there is a ton of diferent places then just here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ten till Midnight (Open; PG-13)   

Back to top Go down

Ten till Midnight (Open; PG-13)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1