Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   October 10th 2010, 10:21 pm

*coughguaranteecough*
'Cause first of all I as mean to this guy who was just trying to be nice... he was walking with this girl and stopped to say hi to me but the girl kept going and I'm like "you can go now" and I didn't mean it to sound like that but I did. And then I... well I don't really want to talk about it. I just feel bad.

View user profile
Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   October 10th 2010, 10:26 pm

tis okay. Everyone messes up and they say something that sounds like that. It happens to everyone.

Thanks Thalia!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Avvie and Siggy by deh amazing Laura!!!
__ __ __ __

Give me Thunder, I'll be strong.
Give me Lightning, I'll never budge.
This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   October 10th 2010, 10:30 pm

I know but... that's not everything, just one thing >.<

View user profile
Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   October 10th 2010, 10:39 pm

You're not a bad person. Not at all.

Thanks Thalia!!
__ __ __ __

This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   October 10th 2010, 11:21 pm

Aww, I'm sorry

my friends parents thought he is still a bad kid, when he stopped ....doing the things he was doing. But anyway, they sent him to a juvi/rehab camp thing for three months. And it's really sad because he's one of my best friends, and another of my best friends was dating him and he sent her a break up text saying that he's not coming back for at least three months and she started crying which made me start crying, and I realized how much I miss my old house and how I'm probably not going to see my friends again and I basically had a meltdown.... -_- I just want this day to end!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   October 10th 2010, 11:40 pm

Ouch Forrest, that sucks. I know how you feel, though. And I wish my parents (mom) would... oh I don't even know.

View user profile
Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   October 11th 2010, 10:27 am

Dang...that really sucks Forrest -hugs-

Thanks Thalia!!
__ __ __ __

This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   October 11th 2010, 7:34 pm

-hugs back- thanks for the support.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I rebel seemed mildly interested in my sucky life!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   October 12th 2010, 3:19 pm

I'm still kinda pissed off at my dad... Sigh I discovered this thread too late.

Okay I feel like a creeper saying the end part but ah well...

I'm pissed at my Dad because he married this horrible woman a few years ago, and I've never liked her. Ever since he married that cow he's changed so much. She gives me rows for no effing reason and he just sits there, playing his guitar and looking like a gypsy.
Then he had two kids and seemed to love them more than he loved me, though he doesn't of course.
Since my parents have split up, he's supposed to pay my Mam support money and legally he should pay her fifty quid but she's a nice person and knows he's got a crappy job and no money so makes him pay only a tenner instead. He keeps forgetting to give her the money and my mam keeps talking about him and I feel horrible. He always goes on holidays to France because the step-mother's family lives there...
Then of course, GOOD NEWS! The step-mother moved back to Ireland Very Happy Bad news...she took my father with her because apparently she'd got accepted at the job she'd applied for! Joy! The job that NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT UNTIL SHE WAS ACCEPTED! Of course, I'd expected it to be very high paying to move to another country for but guess what? Twenty thousand pounds a year. THAT'S ALL! I mean sure, that's a lot to me but IT'S NOT WORTH MOVING TO A DIFFERENT COUNTRY!
Then after saying he'd come and see me before he moved too HE WENT WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE!
After he moved to Ireland he sent me a letter because he "knows how much I love writing and pen pals". IF HE'D BOTHERED TO ASK HE'D KNOW THAT I HATE WRITING LETTERS AND HAVE NEVER WRITTEN TO A SINGLE ONE OF MY VARIOUS PEN PALS!

Forrest and Evan know most of this but I've never really given details like this. It's good to get it off my chest, even if only over the internet...

Oh yeah the um...kinda creeper-ish part.
My RP friends are sometimes better friends than my IRL friends.
Please don't be "scared" if I say this but I wanted to get that off my chest too because...well, who else could I tell?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   October 12th 2010, 3:31 pm

That's horrible Sun! Wow, thing is I'm sort of scared of that happening to my family... yeah. And it doesn't seem creeperish, I have 1 friend in real life and am much better 'friends' with you guys XP

View user profile
Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   October 12th 2010, 3:37 pm

Yeah :/ I don't feel as bad as I made it sound as it was maybe a month ago... though of course I feel bad about it.

I'm glad XD
Except...nearly all my IRL friends are worse than my RP friends. Except for Becca which is strange...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   October 12th 2010, 7:13 pm

Aww Sun, I knew about half of it, but it still made me sad....

I know how you feel, your a much better friend to me than my other friend...... he has a major crush on my really good friend so now he's ignoring me, and she's ignoring me..... I wish love didn't exist (I know I'm going to regret saying that soon XD)

anyway I only have two irl friends that are not ignoring me and or suspended... (and Evan, but you have your own category, your my irl friend but we don't live in the same state so were rp friends)
oh, but a good thing is one of my teachers is going to quit if they expel my friend that was suspended because he thinks the reason is stupid ^.^ my respect for him has grown so much
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   October 12th 2010, 8:55 pm

-happy dances- I got the Lost Hero~

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   October 12th 2010, 9:52 pm

Is that the new pjo book????? *runs to store*
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   October 13th 2010, 10:19 am

Wehey! I still hold my title as 3rd Top Poster
*happy dances with Laura*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   October 13th 2010, 6:58 pm

I have 8 more posts to be in top 5 *does happy dance*
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   October 13th 2010, 9:41 pm

I will never pass Forrest >.<
That was a rant. XD

View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   October 13th 2010, 11:17 pm

I'm sorry, I just like talking to people......

(hey, you know, over Christmas break I'm leaving, you'll get a chance to catch up Wink)
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   October 13th 2010, 11:21 pm

I shall forever stay number one :] -happy rant-

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   October 13th 2010, 11:40 pm

I laugh at how Sun is attempting to get as high as you

If you read my post before I edited it, I'm a liar, I apologize
I'm officially in top 6, bleh

Last edited by Forrest Ausha Chaucer on October 13th 2010, 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm a liar)
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   October 14th 2010, 3:35 pm

I miss my cousins very much right now Sad because we moved not to long ago and they're far away and I miss them XP

View user profile
Akilina Firesky

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   October 14th 2010, 4:11 pm

Oh how nice, Forrest is laughing at me Razz

Pfft...I'm trying to get this character into the Top Five XD Ha, never gonna happen but ah well XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   October 14th 2010, 9:42 pm

Oooooh, your Sun.... Got it....

I'm officially in top 5 *does a legit happy dance*

well, in maybe a month, the top 5 and what will remain the top 5 for a loooooong time will be Laura, Jeni, Sun, Astra and I (english teacher be proud)
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   October 14th 2010, 9:45 pm

Rant:
I just found out that one of my friend's mom's has cancer and she's only 38 DX but it's really early so they might be able to take care of it... I don't know.

View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   October 14th 2010, 9:50 pm

Aww, I was about to have a happy rant: that my mom (38 too weird) was told she had cancer, but the doctor said it was unactive, so she's getting the tumor removed but she doesn't have cancer Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)   

Back to top Go down

The Rant Thread (Happy, Sad, or Angry)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thalia's Pine Tree :: OOC :: Chat-
Jump to: