Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Don't you just hate it when you fall out of a tree and land on someone? (Adam and 2 others)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Don't you just hate it when you fall out of a tree and land on someone? (Adam and 2 others)   May 25th 2010, 5:31 pm

Jeni walked among the trees, a smile on her face, singing along with her music not paying attention to who heard her. It wasn’t like she didn’t care, she really did, but at the moment, she couldn’t be bothered with it. And besides, if anyone heard her, she’d just threaten them…or bribe them…or possibly blackmail them. Where she was heading? To her favorite tree of course. If you climbed high enough, you could see straight through to the sky, which made her feel closer to home. When she finally reached it, she ran her hands over the rough bark. A small smile appeared on her face as she began to climb, higher and higher.

She sat in a tree, earbuds blasting, swinging her legs in time with the music. “ One day I'll turn around, I'll see your hand reach out I'm only fooling myself, oh but maybe when you smile it means you'd stay awhile just maybe you'd save me now…” she sang quietly to the rest of the song, leaning back onto the branch, starring up at the sky. Jeni breathed deep, taking in the rich, earthy smell of the woods.

CRAACK! The branch broke, sending Jeni plummeting toward the ground. She hit about a dozen branches on the way down, just causing her more pain. She braced herself for impact. But instead of landing on the hard ground…she landed on something…softer? She sat up, seeing she landed on a guy. What is up with me landing on people?! she stood up, offering her hand to the guy. “Sorry for landing on you. The branch broke. My names Jeni by the way.”

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

Avvie and Siggy by deh amazing Laura!!!
__ __ __ __

Give me Thunder, I'll be strong.
Give me Lightning, I'll never budge.
This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just hate it when you fall out of a tree and land on someone? (Adam and 2 others)   May 26th 2010, 6:59 pm

Adam took her hand, and got up. "Ugh..." He sighed, rubbing his head. "No problem. I'm Adam," He said, offering her his hand. His head began to ache, and his back hurt. He could feel his arm throb, possibly broken, and slightly moved it. Nope, it's fine. but he wasn't going to say anything. He listened as birds chirped and laughed a little. "Kind of odd though, didn't expect to get landed on by girls falling from the sky. Anyway, I guess you did give me some excitement." He looked around. "So, come here much?" He smiled, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just hate it when you fall out of a tree and land on someone? (Adam and 2 others)   May 27th 2010, 12:43 pm

Chloe strolled through the forest with a slight smile on her face. Everything was so green, and she couldn't believe summer was actually here. It was weird, because only a few months before the trees were nearly bare, with some buds and now they were thick with leaves and some even with flowers. She smiled and breathed in deeply, trying to remember what the winter was like. That was another thing, in the summer it's hard to remember what the winter was like and in the winter it was hard to remember the hot summer days. That was why she liked spring and fall, especially spring. They smelled best and the weather was perfect.

Earlier that day she had just been hanging out in the Hermes cabin with most of her unclaimed friends. She couldn't really tell what other people thought of the matter, but she rather liked being unclaimed. It gave you freedom to do things and freedom from a certain point of view. For instance, Ares kids are seen by most one certain way, a cliche. Before they're claimed there is no way to judge them until you get to know them. That was the good part of being unclaimed, but people were always saying they felt incomplete without knowing who their god parent was. Chloe thought that if they were hardly able to see them and the gods didn't really care about them... why want to know? She felt fine just knowing her father, and that was enough.

What brought her out of her musings was a loud crash nearby. It sounded like a branch snapping... Deciding to go see what happened, Chloe slowly made her way towards where she thought the sound had come from. Finally she came into a small clearing and found two people there, one looked rather bruised and the other a little startled.

"Um... hi. Are you two okay?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just hate it when you fall out of a tree and land on someone? (Adam and 2 others)   May 27th 2010, 4:38 pm

Jeni took Adam’s hand and shook it a few times. “I guess you could say that...but I really didn’t plan on falling out…but I guess leaning back high in a tree really isn’t a good idea…” she mused, laughing at herself. “Anyway, glad to have at least given you some excitement for the day. But, man! Am I gonna be sore in the morning!” she exclaimed with another laugh. “So, have you been here long? I myself have been here for about a month or so.”

She looked around, taking another deep breath, listening to the sounds of birds chirping. It was quite calming really. But she figured that by the time that winter rolled around, the beautiful lush trees would be bear and depressing…Ah well…I’ll get over it. Her attention was pulled away from her own thoughts to another person entering the clearing. She asked if they were both ok. “Well, I’m a tad beaten, but otherwise I’m fine,” She said with a nod.

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

Avvie and Siggy by deh amazing Laura!!!
__ __ __ __

Give me Thunder, I'll be strong.
Give me Lightning, I'll never budge.
This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just hate it when you fall out of a tree and land on someone? (Adam and 2 others)   

Back to top Go down

Don't you just hate it when you fall out of a tree and land on someone? (Adam and 2 others)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1